Pakistan shot down 2 IAF jets | Page 2 | World Defense

Pakistan shot down 2 IAF jets

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The pilot would have been killed by the locals if it was not for Pakistan army arriving on time. We are following this closely on our Arabic forum, we already reached 50 pages.o_O

Pilot emptied his pistol on locals. He was first spotted by a 70 years old man and engaged by him first.
As a response Indian pilot start shooting without even clarifying, if he fell in India or Pakistan.
After his gun was empty locals apprehended him, but i think at the same time Pak Army arrived and he was not harmed beyond a single punch.
He surely does not qualify to be a prisoner of war.
Following law of Pak state rules.... locals who were shot at, can register a report for shooting incidence against Indian pilot, and than he has to face the local courts for some time. Let's see what happens to him, but Pakistan has long history of returning Indian soldiers and pilots in good faith.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
It's evident from two wreckage, that both were different model jets.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
bad news for the Indian military big time. I also heard the pilot refused to mention his basic information but a couple hours later the Indian media claimed where he lived in India, his mission etc.
however continue the good work Pakistani brothers, and I hope this makes JF-17 even more successful in service. I can not wait to see JF-17 in EAF markings

If it's upto me, i'll give it to you as a gift.
Pakistan & Egypt armies need to do more mutual education, training and intel. sharing.
I have once (7-8 years back) seen pilots from Greece in Cairo hotel lobby, by chance we were in same hotel. Egypt should plan regular exercises with PAF.

Last edited:

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
If it's upto me, i'll give it to you as a gift.
Pakistan & Egypt armies need to do more mutual education, training and intel. sharing.
Egypt has shown interest in acquiring the jf-17. Here is also a recent picture of a Saudi F-15 pilot flight testing a PAF JF-17 Thunder.;)

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
What's not known, what PAF targeted inside occupied Kashmir.
As per ISPR official statement 6 supply depots were targeted.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Indian statement.. BTW since when India started to respect Geneva convention?

kovichni

Reactions
16 0 0
Country
Netherlands
'Visuals of cover of AARAM missile fired from Pakistani F-16 aircraft found near the LoC in India '

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
'Visuals of cover of AARAM missile fired from Pakistani F-16 aircraft found near the LoC in India '
according to other sources, the AIM-120 that was founded was proven to be false, as the serial number of the AIM-120 was reported to be sold to Taiwan a couple years ago and there is no way Taiwan would help Pakistan with them being close to China.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Don't believe Indians, they lie by tons.
All of their lies will be uncovered in matter of few days and with simple logic.
Air battle happened WVR, so their was no need to use BVR missiles.

There has already been statement from Lockheed Martin that all PAF F-16 are accounted for and non is missing todate.

ISPR has stated that no F-16 were used.
Indian planes were brought down by jF-17
AIM can't be used wih jF-17

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Two pilots ejecting on Indian side of Kashmir. Confirming a two seater jet is hit
Video taken from Pakistan side.