Pakistan shot down 2 IAF jets | Page 10 | World Defense

Pakistan shot down 2 IAF jets

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
I know there is no official confirmation on whether it was JF who shot it down but our officials do claim no F16 was used so that leaves us with F7 and JF 17 and retd officers and people who worked on JF says.

Just imagine an alternative wording, friend;

Proud to announce, I admit I was project director for JF-17 Thunder program jointly produced by Pakistan and China during the tenure of General Pervez Musharraf. Today, same jets targeted and failed to shoot down Indian Jets which entered Pakistani Airspace.

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
Just imagine an alternative wording, friend;

Proud to announce, I admit I was project director for JF-17 Thunder program jointly produced by Pakistan and China during the tenure of General Pervez Musharraf. Today, same jets targeted and failed to shoot down Indian Jets which entered Pakistani Airspace.
Well fact is 1 IAF mig 21 was indeed shot down and so far JF 17 is being credited for it and there's no reason to not believe it. So won't blame him if he takes pride in a machine he helped build that has now scored it's first kill.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Well fact is 1 IAF mig 21 was indeed shot down and so far JF 17 is being credited for it and there's no reason to not believe it. So won't blame him if he takes pride in a machine he helped build that has now scored it's first kill.

Now I've managed to hurt you. Didn't mean to do that. OF COURSE he should take pride in the machine. I was pulling your leg about it; what else would he do but take pride in it?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I understand your difficulty in walking back some of your more extreme claims.
It's better, i don't take your bate and spam the discuss with same thing over and again.
You need clarification, go back and read unless you have further question or information to share.
Unlike you, I have given links of my sources.
Now, if your state has backtracked from their initial claims, because you public only see mig-21 wreckage and no dead on our side than this also does not prove us wrong!

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
It's better, i don't take your bate and spam the discuss with same thing over and again.
You need clarification, go back and read unless you have further question or information to share.
Unlike you, I have given links of my sources.
Now, if your state has backtracked from their initial claims, because you public only see mig-21 wreckage and no dead on our side than this also does not prove us wrong!

We saw a comet from heaven come down (photographed by Pakistanis), we saw F 16 components picked up where they had no business being, we saw, and heard, a high official, soon to be decorated by your government, tap dance around the number of planes shot down by your air force, and the number of pilots in your custody, and we saw and heard your citizen's account of a pilot who landed and was beaten to death, we saw, and heard, a denial by the PAF of any more Indians being in their custody.

Apparently you saw and heard none of this.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Please don't be afraid. Pilots do get captured, especially if they take risks. Those who stick to their side of the border rarely run any such risk.

I know but you got to admit that IAF has some serious issues that poses risk to how it functions. If those issues are not addressed then such incident will be seen repeatedly.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I know there is no official confirmation on whether it was JF who shot it down but our officials do claim no F16 was used so that leaves us with F7 and JF 17 and retd officers and people who worked on JF says.

Americans are not so happy with him for exactly this reason.
That's the sole reason, Zardari didn't appointed him as ACM.
Politicians, indeed are a curse for Pakistan.

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
Americans are not so happy with him for exactly this reason.
That's the sole reason, Zardari didn't appointed him as ACM.
Politicians, indeed are a curse for Pakistan.
Zardaris or Sharifs aren't politicians man one was created and forced upon this nation by a crazy maniac general other won a lottery through his wife they're a curse true but we shouldn't forget it is during an elected civil govt that india has been humiliated militarily and somewhat diplomatically (though obv it isn't what current gov or PM wanted they were too busy in fixing the mess that our economy currently is) it is due to the efforts and maturity of PM IK and his team the restraint we as a nation showed that we averted a nuclear war otherwise the power hungry guy on the other side left no stone unturned to initiate a bloody conflict just so he can win next elections. World is praising an elected Pakistani govt so yea lets just not start cursing civil leaders because of these 2 otherwise we've blunders like Siachin and Kargil too.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
1553033688434.png

Attachments

• 1553033610094.png
    1553033610094.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 131