Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 11 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Some sources are stating that severe differences arose in points of view during the meeting b/w Trump and IK. If what these sources are saying is true, then relationship b/w the two countries will be becoming more acrimonious than it already is. Very tough days are ahead for Pakistan, if what I am hearing is true.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Some sources are stating that severe differences arose in points of view during the meeting b/w Trump and IK. If what these sources are saying is true, then relationship b/w the two countries will be becoming more acrimonious than it already is. Very tough days are ahead for Pakistan, if what I am hearing is true.
Who are the sources??point of view difference is very normal.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

Hi,

India will not allow for Trump to sign the F16 deal---. It is not possible---cannot happen---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
It's business MK it's all about business.

No it is really not---. It is about not knowing what to do by the Paf---an organization totally lost and clueless in direction.

This organization should have never been given the opportunity to buy the aircraft and given the funds---.

They should have been given the choice of 1---2 or 3---and then the govt should have made the deal on what was available---.

If you look at the DRAMA that the PAF STAGED a few days ago---it clearly showed how much this organization loves itself---.

I would gift them a few life size mirrors so that they can look at themselves in it and allow them to kiss their image as well---.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Khafee as usual got our blood flowing and has gone to take nap.

We demand answers or or we will do something .....

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Who are the sources?
Someone I know indirectly, who works in the Ministry/Department of the Foreign Affairs. I have never had any direct interaction with the person. I don't know how reliable this person is as a source. But I heard HaqeeqatTV on YouTube parrot the same stuff that this source had revealed a couple of hours before (the YouTube Channel). So that is why I shared in order to verify the facts of the news.