Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 12 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Someone I know indirectly, who works in the Ministry/Department of the Foreign Affairs. I have never had any direct interaction with the person. I don't know how reliable this person is as a source. But I heard HaqeeqatTV on YouTube parrot the same stuff that this source had revealed a couple of hours before (the YouTube Channel). So that is why I shared in order to verify the facts of the news.
Never believe on haqeqat TV it's pure bull crap

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Nonsense.... Infact Trump called Modi a good friend and Imran a VERY good friend....he said he wanted to meet many world leaders but due to short time could only meet few. But he really wanted to meet Imran Khan..... he will be meeting him again tomorrow despite his super tight schedule

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Haqeqat TV is run by same group of ppl who run Dr shahid masood fan club account on Twitter. Both are famous for bull shiting.

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Well if that is the consensus over here then that's that. But I would never have considered it and shared, had I not heard it from elsewhere first (like I mentioned in my earlier post).

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Well if that is the consensus over here then that's that. But I would never have considered it and shared, had I not heard it from elsewhere first (like I mentioned in my earlier post).
Ayo Lambi Lambi chorain this guy peddle all fake news two things optic it was great plus calling Iran as terror hub by trump means more investment and trade along weapons sale coming to Pak. Rest Afghanistan these issue been there long time call them irritants will fix eventually.

Last edited:

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Ayo Lambi Lambi chorain this guy peddle all fake news two things optic it was great plus calling Iran as terror hub by trump means more investment and trade along weapons sale coming to Pak. Rest Afghanistan these issue been there long time call them irritants will fix eventually.
Hope you are right.

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan

ARY TV Anchor Sabir Shakir's YouTube Monologue

Pay attention to what Sabir Shakir is saying after 4:45 into the video till 13:35 (It's in Urdu).
The earlier joint press conference of Trump and IK was held before their meeting.
Sabir Shakir is talking about the first reaction of Trump (Today) after that meeting with IK (Yesterday).
You can draw your own conclusions.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
ARY TV Anchor Sabir Shakir's YouTube Monologue

Pay attention to what Sabir Shakir is saying after 4:45 into the video till 13:35 (It's in Urdu).
The earlier joint press conference of Trump and IK was held before their meeting.
Sabir Shakir is talking about the first reaction of Trump (Today) after that meeting with IK (Yes terday).
You can draw your own conclusions.
Leave these guys alone listen what I am saying to U pak ppl and analysts see things blk and white but real world is grey

Last edited:

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Khafee is like my wife.... she will be mad over what I did last week and I will have to go minute by minute over what I did last week to find what I did wrong ........ meanwhile she will leave me in suspense and guessing....
Don’t be my wife ... tell us what is going on.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Khafee is like my wife.... she will be mad over what I did last week and I will have to go minute by minute over what I did last week to find what I did wrong ........ meanwhile she will leave me in suspense and guessing....
Don’t be my wife ... tell us what is going on.
I hope he will come up with a good news

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
US offered again F35 and PAC 3 to turkey along trade deal whole package terrif 100 billion over steel and aluminum and yes FTA too.

Last edited: