Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 14 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
They are playing a double game. They talk about israeli atrocities, but do not cut economic ties. Within the Muslim world, Turkey is their biggest trading partner.

Or may be Erdoagn is misinformed.
Arabia need to engage him, inform him of reality.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Have you heard that whisper in any circle or it's your opinion?
As an option, it is on the table. But at the bottom of the list.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Or may be Erdoagn is misinformed.
Arabia need to engage him, inform him of reality.
Palestinan leadership is a sell out. Yasir Arafat died with US$3bn in his account. Standing up for them is like breaking your head on the wall.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Pak should use this opportunity against Indian Govt to persuade world that Pak wants conventional build up on order to decrease reliance over Nukes. It will work.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
IK has given Mr.Trump a preliminary approval for the F16s, pertaining a mutually acceptable T&C's.

The formal announcement could be coming soon i.e. with in a week from the US side IA.

Great news. Inshallah it will come to fruition. PAF should try to pick up as many blk 30/40 airframes from EDA if possible even if they are not upgraded to V std. Also try to collaborate with LM to set up MRO at Kamra.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Great news. Inshallah it will come to fruition. PAF should try to pick up as many blk 30/40 airframes from EDA if possible even if they are not upgraded to V std. Also try to collaborate with LM to set up MRO at Kamra.
IA brother should try as many as we can used along new but I believe this time V kit will not be done by TAI probably by Grummans herself I agree should try to do local at Kamra and I hope we will get some decent numbers along AIM 120 D rounds in big numbers will neutralize everything what ever IAF got in her inventory including Rafale IA.

PewPew

Reactions
309 9 0
Country
Pakistan
IK has given Mr.Trump a preliminary approval for the F16s, pertaining a mutually acceptable T&C's.

The formal announcement could be coming soon i.e. with in a week from the US side IA.
You sir ... have a groin made of steel. You realize how many folks will line up to kick you if this doesn't come to fruition in that timeline?

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Some sources are stating that severe differences arose in points of view during the meeting b/w Trump and IK. If what these sources are saying is true, then relationship b/w the two countries will be becoming more acrimonious than it already is. Very tough days are ahead for Pakistan, if what I am hearing is true.
There are many Differences/undue expectations/ confused and undecided approach between Pakistan and USA still exists on many issues specially in context of Afghanistan peace process; you can clearly get the felling of this when IK in his press conference in NYC clearly stated that he came to know about the refusal of peace agreement though the tweet of Trump

It seems both sides still have trust deficit and no clear future direction, for example

- US was the cosponsor against Pakistan and also voted against us in FATF, but at the time of last review one of their team was in Pakistan to facilitate us to prepare our response

- We were asked to have meeting with Modi in NYC but no act of facilitation by Trump was undertaken to relive the current Kashmir situation though in past visit of IK as well as in present visit in more than 2 occasions he offered to mediate for Kashmir

- Trump during media talk after his meeting with IK said that mutual trade would be triple in future but no FTA or Preferential trade agreement is in negotiation

So without saying anything more I believe we can assume that currently further deterioration of Pak-US relation has stop but factors that may strengthen the relations are still missing

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
There are many Differences/undue expectations/ confused and undecided approach between Pakistan and USA still exists on many issues specially in context of Afghanistan peace process; you can clearly get the felling of this when IK in his press conference in NYC clearly stated that he came to know about the refusal of peace agreement though the tweet of Trump

It seems both sides still have trust deficit and no clear future direction, for example

- US was the cosponsor against Pakistan and also voted against us in FATF, but at the time of last review one of their team was in Pakistan to facilitate us to prepare our response

- We were asked to have meeting with Modi in NYC but no act of facilitation by Trump was undertaken to relive the current Kashmir situation though in past visit of IK as well as in present visit in more than 2 occasions he offered to mediate for Kashmir

- Trump during media talk after his meeting with IK said that mutual trade would be triple in future but no FTA or Preferential trade agreement is in negotiation

So without saying anything more I believe we can assume that currently further deterioration of Pak-US relation has stop but factors that may strengthen the relations are still missing
Peace process will start eventually and have more chance of clarity and transparency if Pak remain on board along but it shows two things one US willing to have peace in Afghanistan obviously on theior terms to some extent and having good relationship with Pak will happen. Peace process are always difficult road when u talk after long 18 yrs and had spoilers to scuttle it So I see good movement after visit and down the road.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
You sir ... have a groin made of steel. You realize how many folks will line up to kick you if this doesn't come to fruition in that timeline?
@Khafee raised the stakes toooooo high let's see finger crossed IA will be good news