Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 13 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Are Turkish stupid ??? Am I missing something ???
No they not cashing from both sides its good example for emotional Pak ppl who think one way street, turkey accept isreal but also abuse them accept Cyprus but also abuse them Atleast we can learn how to protect our interests.
Yes at the top caliph Erdogan is also hero of Pak ppl some food of thoughts some lessons for Us in Forgien policy.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
ARY TV Anchor Sabir Shakir's YouTube Monologue

Pay attention to what Sabir Shakir is saying after 4:45 into the video till 13:35 (It's in Urdu).
The earlier joint press conference of Trump and IK was held before their meeting.
Sabir Shakir is talking about the first reaction of Trump (Today) after that meeting with IK (Yesterday).
You can draw your own conclusions.

Dont trust these journos, they mix truth with a thousand lies.

Mr.Trump and the Americns are very weary of the Indians due to their racist fascist ideology. It has already given Pakistan an upper hand.

The F16's were officially offered to IK. What strings are attached, and what T&C come with it, time will tell.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Are Turkish stupid ??? Am I missing something ???
They are playing a double game. They talk about israeli atrocities, but do not cut economic ties. Within the Muslim world, Turkey is their biggest trading partner.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Dont trust these journos, they mix truth with a thousand lies.

Mr.Trump and the Americns are very weary of the Indians due to their racist fascist ideology. It has already given Pakistan an upper hand.

The F16's were officially offered to IK. What strings are attached, and what T&C come with it, time will tell.
Thanks welcome back any American will not tolerate this RSS things because it's off shoot from Nazis and they seen Hitlor. May be they have limited leverage over india also economics but they can do one thing and I believe they will capacity building of Pak and also rebuilding her military mussle. If they offer F16 at reasonable price Pak should take it as many as they can.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Thanks welcome back any American will not tolerate this RSS things because it's off shoot from Nazis and they seen Hitlor. May be they have limited leverage over india also economics but they can do one thing and I believe they will capacity building of Pak and also rebuilding her military mussle. If they offer F16 at reasonable price Pak should take it as many as they can.
IK has given Mr.Trump a preliminary approval for the F16s, pertaining a mutually acceptable T&C's.

The formal announcement could be coming soon i.e. with in a week from the US side IA.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
IK has given Mr.Trump a preliminary approval for the F16s, pertaining a mutually acceptable T&C's.

The formal announcement could be coming soon i.e. with in a week from the US side IA.
We should take as many many we can IA we will don't need Su 35. Also as U said tornados or MK s fav JH7 for Navy

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
We should take as many many we can IA we will don't need Su 35. Also as U said tornados or MK s fav JH7 for Navy
Su-35 is a barging chip for something else - not F16's

Tornadoes - was a hypothetical question.

JH-7 - MAYBE upgraded ones, again MAYBE.