pakistani reporter insults UAE and gulf states | World Defense

pakistani reporter insults UAE and gulf states

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
such sick ppl need a shrink to deal with their insecurities. this shouldnt pass. and i hope a pakistani reporter will give him slap to wake him up.

So finally the mouse has roared.

Parliament “desires that Pakistan should maintain neutrality in the Yemen conflict so as to be able to play a proactive role to end the crises,” declares the resolution passed by the joint session of parliament. Whoa!

And then comes the naked, blatant, shameless threat from the rich Arab sheikhs. Speaking to Khaleej Times, UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Dr Anwar Mohammad Gargash warned Pakistan of having to pay a “heavy price” for taking on what he called an “ambiguous stand”. He said Pakistan should take a clear position “in favour of its strategic relations with the six-nation Arab Gulf Cooperation Council”

Then this Arab sheikh vomited a gem: “The vague and contradictory stands of Pakistan and Turkey are an absolute proof that Arab security — from Libya to Yemen — is the responsibility of none but Arab countries.” Really?

So here’s the deal: for once Pakistan does not dance to the unmelodious Arab tune, and the oil-spoilt sheikhs blow a top. Well, good for us. The sheikhs can choke on their fury for all we care. This sheikh called Gargash is some non-entity whose threats we should swat like troublesome flies. But this man’s annoying words are a true reflection of the attitude that these tinpot Arab rulers harbour towards Pakistan. Their ingrained racism towards us cannot be disguised by their meaningless rhetoric about Islamic brotherhood. But the veneer of this hypocrisy is as thin as their purported friendship. These sheikhs think they have bought this country of 180 million people like they buy their gold-plated Rolls Royces. Perhaps, that’s why they have the temerity, and the cheek, to expect that we will sell the lives of our soldiers for their oil-drenched dollars. Given a choice, our rulers may have obliged them. Thank God they were never given a choice.

So now our resolution has hit this Gargash man like a stinging slap. That’s 180 million pairs of Pakistani hands slapping this Arab cheek till it turns crimson with fury, and shame. Go threaten someone else, Doctor Gargash — this nation has had enough of the likes of you and your weakling sheikhs. What good are your billions of dollars if you cannot even defend yourself?

The problem with these sheikhs and their razzle dazzle sheikhdoms is that money has not bought them wisdom. These piddling sheikhs have won a divine geological lottery that has catapulted them from camels to Ferraris. They dug their wealth, and never learnt how to create it. They then proceeded to outsource wisdom to the West while they themselves struggle to outgrow their own medieval tribal outlook towards life, the world, and Pakistan.

“The Arabian Gulf is in a dangerous confrontation, its strategic security is on the edge, and the moment of truth distinguishes between the real ally and the ally of media and statements,” Gargash tweeted sarcastically. The UAE foreign ministry retweeted this Gargash’s naked threat. A minister saying something on a public forum cannot be construed as expressing his personal opinion. The Foreign Office of his sheikhdom endorsing the statement through a retweet makes it as official as official can be. Now if a bigger sheikh decides to axe this smaller sheikh for his extremely provocative, irresponsible and poisonous statement, one can assume it was a personal opinion of an errant knave. But if this Gargash sheikh retains his job, we should be clear about the message and its threat from the sheikhs who rule this giant oil well.

A threat is only serious when it’s credible. And can hurt. This oildom can hurt us economically if it directs its petty viciousness at the Pakistanis who work there and transmit precious foreign exchange home. Yes it will hurt if this financial stream is disturbed. But this should also be a wake-up call for this nuclear-armed nation. I mean, how pathetic is this situation where a tiny piddly tribal oildom can push around a hulking 180 million strong nation boasting a standing army of nearly half a million? Yes this is the depth to which we have been flung by shortsighted, visionless incompetent patronage-driven leaders who are used to eating the crumbs thrown their way from the sheikh’s tables.

So why blame nobodys like this Gargash when we ourselves have inflicted economic weakness on ourselves and forced our dependency on these piddly sheikhdoms. We may have the big guns and the nukes that go with them, but butter? No, that’s where warped priorities bite us like a reptile on steroids.

Ask yourself: are we less dependent on these piddly sheikhdoms than we were five years ago? Ten years ago? In other words, are we better off economically in real terms so that we do not have to grovel in front of these oily sheikhs? Have these elected mandarins who sit atop our rotting patronage-based system undertaken any basic structural reforms to improve the economy? Is the tax system better? Have the public-sector enterprises, i.e., PIA, Steel Mills, etc. been restructured and reformed so they stop bleeding billions of rupees? Has a growth strategy been formulated and implemented? Have non-development expenditures been slashed? Will any of this be done any time soon?

The answer starts with an ‘N’ and ends with an ‘O’. With half their term over, the Sharifs are now focusing on winning the next elections. This means the time for tough decisions and restructuring is over, the period for wasteful, inefficient, populist measures has arrived. You want reform? Wait till 2018. At the least. And pray for an electoral miracle.

In the meanwhile, let’s at least celebrate that even empty stomachs can boast of puffed-up chests. The Pakistani parliament has taken the right decision for the right reasons, and if Gargash and his fellow sheikhs don’t like it, they can go jump into their oil wells. Who knows, this may save them the trouble of fighting for their own honour, with their own troops.
The sweet sound of a glorious oil-drenched slap - The Express Tribune

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Buch of uncivilized people what else do you expect. The fact that their state is functioning is because the charity they get from the Gulf states otherwise they would be no better than Congo.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Buch of uncivilized people what else do you expect. The fact that their state is functioning is because the charity they get from the Gulf states otherwise they would be no better than Congo.
i love pakistan.. but ppl like this dumb ape take advantage of this difficult time and add fuel to the fire.
i said in PDF that iranians, isreal and the west are dreaming of harming our relation with pakistan.
many rats in pakistan are paid to do just that

im really hoping he will get a harsh response from the pakistanies. otherwise it will just get worse.
and im also hoping that the army will give the Parliament the middle finger and join the coalition.

we need to fight those dirty lobbyist and rats in pakistan as well.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
i love pakistan.. but ppl like this dumb ape take advantage of this difficult time and add fuel to the fire.
i said in PDF that iranians, isreal and the west are dreaming of harming our relation with pakistan.
many rats in pakistan are paid to do just that

im really hoping he will get a harsh response from the pakistanies. otherwise it will just get worse.
and im also hoping that the army will give the Parliament the middle finger and join the coalition.

we need to fight those dirty lobbyist and rats in pakistan as well.

Me, I have a beef with Pakistan as whole for certain reason. I know that Saudi enjoys strong relations with Pakistan so does the UAE but me personally don't like it. The country is corrupt and infested with Ayatollah agents. What we should do is plan a coup by the military on those politicians who barely can spell their names correctly.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Me, I have a beef with Pakistan as whole for certain reason. I know that Saudi enjoys strong relations with Pakistan so does the UAE but me personally don't like it. The country is corrupt and infested with Ayatollah agents. What we should do is plan a coup by the military on those politicians who barely can spell their names correctly.
exactly! i thought of it as well lol
but even if that happened we still need to clean pakistan from iranian agents. and we need a strong government that can cleen then mess so we can make sure we have a strong ally.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
exactly! i thought of it as well lol
but even if that happened we still need to clean pakistan from iranian agents. and we need a strong government that can cleen then mess so we can make sure we have a strong ally.

Nawaz Sharif the PM of Pakistan has good ties to the Saudi elite as well as to royal family. He also has investment in Saudi Arabia and UAE. Remember we vote him into the office. If it was not for us he wouldn't be the PM of Pakistan now. One call to the military by the Saudi authority change the whole parliament representative and its structure as whole. Don't worry. :)

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
You guys forget that Pakistan isnt just Sunni's,every choice they make will have an effect on the internal situation.
Btw,you dont need any other country to deal with the Houthi's.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
You guys forget that Pakistan isnt just Sunni's,every choice they make will have an effect on the internal situation.
please understand that we dont have a problem with pakistans shia. we have a problem with iran.
i bet you iran has a pakistani hezb-allah already.
saudi always dealt with all pakistanis sunna and shia.
irans goal is to isolate pakistan from the gulf countries. the relation between us and pakistan is a big problem for iran. even though this relation between us never attacked or harmed iran. but their sick mentality is making the ME a living hell.

regarding the houthis and ali saleh yes we can handle them. but we need pakistan for political reasons.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA

Selam dostum, naber? There is not issue with Pakistan my dear bother. I was just hoping for a a political stance to the intervention in Yemen. This is very serious and tells a lot about the shift in Pakistan Policy toward the region. Our stance in Kashmir and other Pakistan related issue has been firm and we show full support to Pakistan everything they can ask for whether in terms of politics, military or economically. My position on Pakistan is merely personal and I don't object to my government relations to Pakistan. Im of Baluch origin if that explains something.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
@Rakan.SA and @Legend i dont get the GCC,you know who your enemy is and you know that you can finish them off so my question is,why dont you?
What is the problem,you beat them in the air and the sea,you just let them surround you from all sides(Iraq,Syria,''Bahrain''.Oman,Yemen)?
What logic lies behind this way of thinking,explain i just dont get.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Thumbs up to the signature.^-^

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Rakan.SA and @Legend i dont get the GCC,you know who your enemy is and you know that you can finish them off so my question is,why dont you?
What is the problem,you beat them in the air and the sea,you just let them surround you from all sides(Iraq,Syria,''Bahrain''.Oman,Yemen)?
What logic lies behind this way of thinking,explain i just dont get.

As @Legend @Rakan.SA pointed out early so did I before. Pakistan political support is something we need. We are not asking for military help. It was Pakistan who decided to join in the first place We have not asked them for anything nor Pakistan has something that we don't. We outnumber the Houthi and we have them by the hook. The collation spokesmen this yesterday answered when asked about Pakistan involvement he replies that Pakistan is an addition to the collation and won't impede military operation in Yemen. The collation currently composed of 9 countries led by Saudi Arabia. A total of 1,200 air sorties have been carried out successfully since the beginning of the Op with naval blocked. We have made lot of progress so far. In fact Houthis are paralyzed now. No communication, arms depots, missiles, supply routes have been spared. The are in total blunder, their movement has shrieked and many have defected. Today the ex- president Saleh asked for case fire agreeing to bound to the conditions without NO IF SO BUT.

The absence of Pakistan political stance as a major strategic ally is somewhat weird and ambiguous. All Arab countries side by Pakistan on the conflict with India and have all supported it in all international gathering. Political support indicate solitary and means a lot inside today's political arena. Turkey has made a strong approval to the op something I take off my hat for and shall be treated the someway in the future whenever needed.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
As @Legend @Rakan.SA pointed out early so did I before. Pakistan political support is something we need. We are not asking for military help. It was Pakistan who decided to join in the first place We have not asked them for anything nor Pakistan has something that we don't. We outnumber the Houthi and we have them by the hook. The collation spokesmen this yesterday answered when asked about Pakistan involvement he replies that Pakistan is an addition to the collation and won't impede military operation in Yemen. The collation currently composed of 9 countries led by Saudi Arabia. A total of 1,200 air sorties have been carried out successfully since the beginning of the Op with naval blocked. We have made lot of progress so far. In fact Houthis are paralyzed now. No communication, arms depots, missiles, supply routes have been spared. The are in total blunder, their movement has shrieked and many have defected. Today the ex- president Saleh asked for case fire agreeing to bound to the conditions without NO IF SO BUT.

The absence of Pakistan political stance as a major strategic ally is somewhat weird and ambiguous. All Arab countries side by Pakistan on the conflict with India and have all supported it in all international gathering. Political support indicate solitary and means a lot inside today's political arena. Turkey has made a strong approval to the op something I take off my hat for and shall be treated the someway in the future whenever needed.
That doesnt answer my questions or maybe you didnt get what i meant.
I was not talking about Pakistan.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
That doesnt answer my questions or maybe you didnt get what i meant.
I was not talking about Pakistan.
he is talking about iran... il explain the reason later on today. its a bit long and complicated.