Peaceful huh? | World Defense

Peaceful huh?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
The suspects were arrested and will be charged with murder. One can't tell if those responsible were Boko Haram militants fleeing into Europe.
The 12 who died were from Nigeria and Ghana
Those who murdered them might Nigerian Muslims affiliated with Boko Haram. I wouldn't expect them to embrace tolerance.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Your title is just as sick as CNN.
it happened and still happening to muslims from Burma by the 1000s. so dont try to imply that this has anything to do with islam. its happening to all ppl from around the world.
dont let me dig up facts from the past 100 years alone until today about how Christians are " peaceful" you wont look good.
this video is 6 years old and until today its happening. they are killed in their cities cuz they are only muslim. when they run away they are sold to human traffickers and many get killed for their organs!

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Why not call it what it is,Africans throwing other Africans of boats?
So the ''Muslims'' in this case were stronger,what does that say?
Wouldnt the ''Christians'' on that boat do the same if they were stronger,ya think?
All i can say is that this is a childish thread,how old are you?

I agree, it's not common where migrants throw other migrants off boats. This is African tribal violence. Ever since Britain cut up Africa, it led to power struggle and nonstop violence between tribes and other entities who had formed rich culture at the time. it's been going on to this day.

CNN is making provocative headlines that have no basis. We don't know what motives were in this case. Either way its sad and RIP to the dead. Italians and westerners don't care though, since those are inferior blacks. In the same way they don't care when 300 migrants sink and die every week.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Your title is just as sick as CNN.
it happened and still happening to muslims from Burma by the 1000s. so dont try to imply that this has anything to do with islam. its happening to all ppl from around the world.
dont let me dig up facts from the past 100 years alone until today about how Christians are " peaceful" you wont look good.
this video is 6 years old and until today its happening. they are killed in their cities cuz they are only muslim. when they run away they are sold to human traffickers and many get killed for their organs!

CNN is run by Jewish Americans. And it's in their interest to demonize Muslims. Because Israelis/Jews will try to draw correlation between some Muslims and Palestinians so the West can support their occupation. So because Jewish people are trying to secure their occupation of Palestine, they are creating religious tensions through the media which can over time become very dangerous.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Why not call it what it is,Africans throwing other Africans of boats?
So the ''Muslims'' in this case were stronger,what does that say?
Wouldnt the ''Christians'' on that boat do the same if they were stronger,ya think?
All i can say is that this is a childish thread,how old are you?
I don't think you want to attack my credibility or my age because you don't agree with something CNN posted! If you do fine! It's on! You can be respectful, then again, maybe not, so don't reply to my posts!
And NO, I personally don't know any Christians, black or white, who would throw anyone off a boat, "ya think?"

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Let's not all jump on the OP over this - the headline was constructed by CNN and it is this news agency who have reported that
Muslims who were among migrants trying to get from Libya to Italy in a boat this week threw 12 fellow passengers overboard -- killing them -- because the 12 were Christians

Throwing people overboard is not peaceful at all, no matter which religions are doing it. A true Muslim wouldn't have thrown anyone off the boat, nor would a good Christian. The OP hasn't mentioned religion at all. I think it would be far more productive to direct any displeasure you may feel over this article towards the agency who published it.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I don't think you want to attack my credibility or my age because you don't agree with something CNN posted! If you do fine! It's on! You can be respectful, then again, maybe not, so don't reply to my posts!
And NO, I personally don't know any Christians, black or white, who would throw anyone off a boat, "ya think?"

Don't take offense, it's just the Internet. @T-123456 is a very kind person. And we understand your concerns that the world is witnessing unusual violence. If you want a religious/political explanation you can ask me. We Muslims are welcome to answer your questions on theological subjects or otherwise. We understand that you as an American are curious.

It's concerning that this violence is taking a religious tone to it. It's also sad that sectarian violence is occurring in Africa. But what do you want us to do? I'm am Arab, let's say you wanted Arabs to intervene? What can we possibly do besides send peacekeepers and humanitarian aid? Even the West has no solution to the region. Heck, look at the Arab world, there are many major conflicts but we ourselves don't know how to make it all perfect. It's sadly that the region is breaking down at an inconsistent pace.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Don't take offense, it's just the Internet. @T-123456 is a very kind person. And we understand your concerns that the world is witnessing unusual violence. If you want a religious/political explanation you can ask me. We Muslims are welcome to answer your questions on theological subjects or otherwise. We understand that you as an American are curious.

It's concerning that this violence is taking a religious tone to it. It's also sad that sectarian violence is occurring in Africa. But what do you want us to do? I'm am Arab, let's say you wanted Arabs to intervene? What can we possibly do besides send peacekeepers and humanitarian aid? Even the West has no solution to the region. Heck, look at the Arab world, there are many major conflicts but we ourselves don't know how to make it all perfect. It's sadly that the region is breaking down at an inconsistent pace.
If you are an apologist for him/her, then I accept his/her apology. LOL You can tell your "very kind person" that in my world, the laws of decency and courtesy still apply. People can disagree without bringing machetes to the debate.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Since all Christians onboard died how did Italy police find out that they were thrown because of their religious background?
Yes Islam is peaceful wether you like it or not. Christians live in many many Muslim countries in peace and harmony. That is an established fact not cherry picking incomplete argument.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
We will firmly deal with any insulting attempts to religions or religious figures. Use the report button to report offensive and abusive comments.

Keep it civil guys.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
What are babbling about,what kind a comment ?
Look at your thread tittle,trying to mock Muslims and acting like you are an innocent poster who only posted an article from CNN?
Grow up kid,i know your intentions and they dont work with me.
I dont need to appoligize for nothing,im not mocking someones religion,you should apologize for starting this thread with that tittle.

Last edited: