- Global warming
- Corruption and tax havens
- Marginalization = radicalization (MOST important point I have made on PDF many times)
- Enlightened moderation
- suicidal attacks
- Importance of Prophet and state of Madinah and minority rights
- WOT and Pakistan
- Post WOT Pakistan
- Spy from india: Yadev
- Pakistan got bombed and returned pilot
- India's lack of interest in peace
- Modi's aggressive election campaign : killed 10 trees of ours - painful given that we are growing all these trees
- India went against 11 UNSC resolutions (people of Kashmir have right of self determination)
- Went against simla accord (bilateral means)
- Went against indian constitution
- 900,000 Security forces
- RSS :inspired by Hitler 1925 = Nazi racial superiority and hatred for Islam and Christians ; ideology of hate.
- 2002- CM Gujrat! 200 Muslims killed. Ban on Modi
- Equated to RSPCA for animals but Kashmiris are people!
- Arrogance of Modi - when curfew lifts?! = bloodbath
- 100,000 Kashmiri died and 11,000 women raped in 30 years denied right
- india's huge market : material prevails over human
- 13,000 boys picke up
- Kashmir oppression.
- indian defence minister claiming 300 terrorist on border sent by Pakistan. Why would we do that? What impact will 300 have on 900,000?
- Islamic terrorism : - matra that causes people to look away human rights issues
- What are 180 million Muslims of india think?
- What will rest of world 1.3 billion Muslims would think?
- What would Jews think if 8 thousand Jews were in such a situation?
- Example from films: good decent guy doesnt get justice - decides to pick up a gun and starts seeking justice (death wish)
- Rohyinga Muslims - ethnic cleansing?
- He does a scenario : I picture myself as a Kashmiri locked up for 55 days! I have heard of rapes by indian army. Would I want to live like this humiliation? I would pick up a gun (Lots of NO) = radicalizing people!
- There will be a reaction, Pakistan will be blamed. Nuclear neighbours come face to face.
- BEFORE this happens UN has a responsibility!
- This is why UN came into being to stop this happening!
- Back to 1939 : Munich - Czechoslovakia is taken. What is world community going to do?
- Will it appease a market of 1.2 billion or is it going to stand up for justice and humanity!
- if it goes wrong hope for best but prepare for worst!
- If conventional war starts - a country 7x smaller : choice- surrender or fight till death?
- When a nuclear armed country fights to the end: it will have consequences far beyond the borders! This is why I am! It is not a threat but a fair worry!
- I have come here to tell the UN: This is a test for the UN: You are the one who guaranteed the people of Kashmir to the right of determination!
- india must lift inhumane curfew
- india must free all political prisoners and esp 13000 boys they have picked up
- World community must give Kashmiris the right to self determination!
And on the other hand you have an imbecile who represents a billion plus people.Listening to IK I can honestly say I was unable to move from away from my TV . He captivated his audience ..... no papers in hands and he speaks from his heart. This is noticed by others that one is not dependent on his speech writer.
I just wish he was our leader ten years back and things would have been so different.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|A good comparison between Imran Khan and Narindra Modi||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||0|
|Imran Khan---After The Speech---What Should He Do||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||5|
|UAE and Saudi Foreign Minister meet PM Imran Khan||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||28|
|PM Imran Khan speech to the nation||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||5|
|Imran Khan to attend Riyadh conference||Geopolitics and Geostrategic Issues||4|