Reactions
741 4 0
Country
Pakistan
Summary:
  1. Global warming
  2. Corruption and tax havens
  3. Islamophobia
    • Marginalization = radicalization (MOST important point I have made on PDF many times https:///pdf/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/angel.gif )
    • Enlightened moderation
    • suicidal attacks
    • Importance of Prophet and state of Madinah and minority rights
  4. Terrorism
    • WOT and Pakistan
    • Post WOT Pakistan
    • Spy from india: Yadev
    • Pakistan got bombed and returned pilot
    • India's lack of interest in peace
    • Modi's aggressive election campaign : killed 10 trees of ours - painful given that we are growing all these trees https:///pdf/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mrgreen.gif
  5. Kashmir
    • India went against 11 UNSC resolutions (people of Kashmir have right of self determination)
    • Went against simla accord (bilateral means)
    • Went against indian constitution
    • 900,000 Security forces
    • RSS :inspired by Hitler 1925 = Nazi racial superiority and hatred for Islam and Christians ; ideology of hate.
    • 2002- CM Gujrat! 200 Muslims killed. Ban on Modi
    • Equated to RSPCA for animals but Kashmiris are people!
    • Arrogance of Modi - when curfew lifts?! = bloodbath
    • 100,000 Kashmiri died and 11,000 women raped in 30 years denied right
    • india's huge market : material prevails over human
    • 13,000 boys picke up
    • Kashmir oppression.
    • indian defence minister claiming 300 terrorist on border sent by Pakistan. Why would we do that? What impact will 300 have on 900,000?
    • Islamic terrorism : - matra that causes people to look away human rights issues
    • What are 180 million Muslims of india think?
    • What will rest of world 1.3 billion Muslims would think?
    • What would Jews think if 8 thousand Jews were in such a situation?
    • Example from films: good decent guy doesnt get justice - decides to pick up a gun and starts seeking justice (death wish)
    • Rohyinga Muslims - ethnic cleansing?
    • He does a scenario : I picture myself as a Kashmiri locked up for 55 days! I have heard of rapes by indian army. Would I want to live like this humiliation? I would pick up a gun (Lots of NO) = radicalizing people!
    • There will be a reaction, Pakistan will be blamed. Nuclear neighbours come face to face.
  6. BEFORE this happens UN has a responsibility!
    • This is why UN came into being to stop this happening!
    • Back to 1939 : Munich - Czechoslovakia is taken. What is world community going to do?
    • Will it appease a market of 1.2 billion or is it going to stand up for justice and humanity!
    • if it goes wrong hope for best but prepare for worst!
    • If conventional war starts - a country 7x smaller : choice- surrender or fight till death?
    • When a nuclear armed country fights to the end: it will have consequences far beyond the borders! This is why I am! It is not a threat but a fair worry!
    • I have come here to tell the UN: This is a test for the UN: You are the one who guaranteed the people of Kashmir to the right of determination!
      1. india must lift inhumane curfew
      2. india must free all political prisoners and esp 13000 boys they have picked up
      3. World community must give Kashmiris the right to self determination!

IbnAbdullah

Reactions
74 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Salaam

Summary:
  1. Global warming
  2. Corruption and tax havens
  3. Islamophobia
    • Marginalization = radicalization (MOST important point I have made on PDF many times
      :angel:
      )
    • Enlightened moderation
    • suicidal attacks
    • Importance of Prophet and state of Madinah and minority rights
  4. Terrorism
    • WOT and Pakistan
    • Post WOT Pakistan
    • Spy from india: Yadev
    • Pakistan got bombed and returned pilot
    • India's lack of interest in peace
    • Modi's aggressive election campaign : killed 10 trees of ours - painful given that we are growing all these trees
      :D
  5. Kashmir
    • India went against 11 UNSC resolutions (people of Kashmir have right of self determination)
    • Went against simla accord (bilateral means)
    • Went against indian constitution
    • 900,000 Security forces
    • RSS :inspired by Hitler 1925 = Nazi racial superiority and hatred for Islam and Christians ; ideology of hate.
    • 2002- CM Gujrat! 200 Muslims killed. Ban on Modi
    • Equated to RSPCA for animals but Kashmiris are people!
    • Arrogance of Modi - when curfew lifts?! = bloodbath
    • 100,000 Kashmiri died and 11,000 women raped in 30 years denied right
    • india's huge market : material prevails over human
    • 13,000 boys picke up
    • Kashmir oppression.
    • indian defence minister claiming 300 terrorist on border sent by Pakistan. Why would we do that? What impact will 300 have on 900,000?
    • Islamic terrorism : - matra that causes people to look away human rights issues
    • What are 180 million Muslims of india think?
    • What will rest of world 1.3 billion Muslims would think?
    • What would Jews think if 8 thousand Jews were in such a situation?
    • Example from films: good decent guy doesnt get justice - decides to pick up a gun and starts seeking justice (death wish)
    • Rohyinga Muslims - ethnic cleansing?
    • He does a scenario : I picture myself as a Kashmiri locked up for 55 days! I have heard of rapes by indian army. Would I want to live like this humiliation? I would pick up a gun (Lots of NO) = radicalizing people!
    • There will be a reaction, Pakistan will be blamed. Nuclear neighbours come face to face.
  6. BEFORE this happens UN has a responsibility!
    • This is why UN came into being to stop this happening!
    • Back to 1939 : Munich - Czechoslovakia is taken. What is world community going to do?
    • Will it appease a market of 1.2 billion or is it going to stand up for justice and humanity!
    • if it goes wrong hope for best but prepare for worst!
    • If conventional war starts - a country 7x smaller : choice- surrender or fight till death?
    • When a nuclear armed country fights to the end: it will have consequences far beyond the borders! This is why I am! It is not a threat but a fair worry!
    • I have come here to tell the UN: This is a test for the UN: You are the one who guaranteed the people of Kashmir to the right of determination!
      1. india must lift inhumane curfew
      2. india must free all political prisoners and esp 13000 boys they have picked up
      3. World community must give Kashmiris the right to self determination!

Thank you for the detailed point list. Very helpful

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Listening to IK I can honestly say I was unable to move from away from my TV . He captivated his audience ..... no papers in hands and he speaks from his heart. This is noticed by others that one is not dependent on his speech writer.
I just wish he was our leader ten years back and things would have been so different.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Listening to IK I can honestly say I was unable to move from away from my TV . He captivated his audience ..... no papers in hands and he speaks from his heart. This is noticed by others that one is not dependent on his speech writer.
I just wish he was our leader ten years back and things would have been so different.
And on the other hand you have an imbecile who represents a billion plus people.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
It is my fervent hope that the world comes around in time and takes notice of the calamity that is about to happen in an already inhuman clampdown that is going on Kashmir. So that world opinion forces India to lift the curfew and abstain from further escalating the situation and eventually backtrack it's steps.

Otherwise catastrophe for all.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
@Mangus Ortus Novem your thoughts sir g. What next? How long we wait after this speech? If nothing credible happens like in past, what do we do next? World has been informed now in the most effective and appropriate way it could be ........ but what is next now?

Zabardast speech thi, bohat ala speech thi, bohat powerful speech thi ........ is not enough.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Poor deflection.

Same old rhetoric ....... same old mentality, thinking that they can still fool the world.

It is a given they can't match IK's stature in geopolitics, his standing in the world. Deep down they must be cursing that their baboon called modi is not even middle pass.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

That's funny .......... but you will have to agree, that person did the best impersonation of Trump in AGT. And this song of Attaullah and its beats on almost all dance moves.

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
PM Imran Khan hit them hard and snatch their "lungi" in front of the world where world saw a ugly randi democracy hiding in colourful "dhoti". Now they will be given the same reply by Pakistan which these burdenly creatures on earth understand