PM Imran Khan Historic Speech at United Nations | Page 2 | World Defense

PM Imran Khan Historic Speech at United Nations

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
PM Imran Khan hit them hard and snatch their "lungi" in front of the world where world saw a ugly randi democracy hiding in colourful "dhoti". Now they will be given the same reply by Pakistan which these burdenly creatures on earth understand

We will have to wait and see how much the international media gives importance to this address. Have they reported anything yet?

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
We will have to wait and see how much the international media gives importance to this address. Have they reported anything yet?
Sure they will not for Kashmir or us but for their own selves.
" when two nuclear powers go to war then war not remains within those countries border it goes beyond" ?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Sure they will not for Kashmir or us but for their own selves.
" when two nuclear powers go to war then war not remains within those countries border it goes beyond" ?

International media is important, it helps reaching their local populace, who may otherwise be ignorant about the issue. It necessary that we sell those global warming, Islamphobia and Kashmir parts of this address thru international media. It is important that international media gets attracted to this and favors our narrative. And it will be wise if we common Pakistanis stop talking about nukes and focus more on countering the propaganda and spreading awareness. Nukes are not our duty .......

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
International media is important, it helps reaching their local populace, who may otherwise be ignorant about the issue. It necessary that we sell those global warming, Islamphobia and Kashmir parts of this address thru international media. It is important that international media gets attracted to this and favors our narrative. And it will be wise if we common Pakistanis stop talking about nukes and focus more on countering the propaganda and spreading awareness. Nukes are not our duty .......
it seems current govt is working on same as you mentioned above hope for best and may we attract and convince world and media about indian ugly face. انشاءاللہ

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
it seems current govt is working on same as you mentioned above hope for best and may we attract and convince world and media abiut indian ugly face. انشاءاللہ

It is necessary, we have to hit them where it hurts most. Once we are done showing their true face, it will help bringing down their media which promotes that face and tourism that it attracts. Multi billion dollar industry that sells soft image lie and earns them dollars in the process.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
PM Imran Khan hit them hard and snatch their "lungi" in front of the world where world saw a ugly randi democracy hiding in colourful "dhoti". Now they will be given the same reply by Pakistan which these burdenly creatures on earth understand

These vile creatures are in for a rude awakening. Thier economy is tanking, so for them Pakistan is a convenient boogeyman for all their ills.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Infact, the 50 minute rant was destroyed in 5 minutes.

No wonder indians are fooled by a middle pass dim wit.

You call talking about global warming ......... rants?

You call talking about human rights ........ rants?

You call someone's wish for peace .......... rants?

And you call this show by lady a match to what IK did on podium?

Why that other lady left her alone to talk? I guess she may had a brief dose of reality ....... the world outside indian propaganda.

Look buddy someone talking about world's peace and highlighting threats to that peace ...... isn't ranting, but making sure that your parents, your sisters, your brothers and your children live in peace without threat of being killed in an unnecessary war.

If you really wish to destroy IK's stance .......... lift the curfew in IoK and stop violation of human rights in Kashmir.

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Why that other lady left her alone to talk? I guess she may had a brief dose of reality ....... the world outside indian propaganda.

Look buddy someone talking about world's peace and highlighting threats to that peace ...... isn't ranting, but making sure that your parents, your sisters, your brothers and your children live in peace without threat of being killed in an unnecessary war.

If you really wish to destroy IK's stance .......... lift the curfew in IoK and stop violation of human rights in Kashmir.
Brother you are hitting your head with wall these dumb and ignorent persons rant everywhere about f16 and in the end got su 30 mki alongside the mig 21 and fantastic tea as well. They never even reply worthy

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Brother you are hitting your head with wall these dumb and ignorent persons rant everywhere about f16 and in the end got su 30 mki alongside the mig 21 and fantastic tea as well. They never even reply worthy

Let them bro let them ......... this isn't a Pakistani forum so lets see, how much truth is there in their claims. Most of them are brain washed by their RSS ideology from a very early age, if we don't help them undo that brain washing, they will remain ignorant for rest of their lives and raise their children feeding them the same lies.

sbn4game

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India

Yea... propaganda... !!!
Every question she asked, was not in Indian "propaganda" stage. Let see how pakistan gonna answer that. Khan have to remeber its a UNGA stage not his political rally. Points has to be specific without emotions. The Imrans speech aplauded by only his blind supporters not by world. You will understand this in coming days. Before putting a mask of humen rights ambassador, Imran should have to check what happened to minorities in Pakistan since 1947 before putting his internal matters of ither countries.

By the way, other lady left because she thought she was not needed for such a simple job.

sbn4game

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
By the way, I am not a beliver of what Indian media said. I dont belive pakistani media as well. Every country will try to cover up what are against them. You & we are not saints..

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Imran should have to check what happened to minorities in Pakistan since 1947 before putting his internal matters of ither countries.

You seriously are not asking this like an ignorant fool.

Here tell if its not propaganda then what.

1947 the largest migration happened.

1971 Bangladesh came into being.

Do you understand what effect these two events had on minority population (specially Hindu) in Pakistan? Or do you wish me to educate you?

Now ask this lady why she propagated that lie on a world forum? Why she had to stick with what has been generally fed to indian population to make them hate and bash Pakistan?

Do you deny that IK and his government did Kartarpur for Indian Sikhs? If he can care about sensitivities of indian minorities why would Pakistan ignore their own minorities.

Every question she asked, was not in Indian "propaganda" stage. Let see how pakistan gonna answer that. Khan have to remeber its a UNGA stage not his political rally. Points has to be specific without emotions. The Imrans speech aplauded by only his blind supporters not by world. You will understand this in coming days.

That lady has to remember IK has friends in india. Celebrities and politicians ........ she in her individual capacity is nothing, no one who can challenge IK in her short lived opportunity of 5 minutes.

And buddy if you haven't already seen the after shocks of this speech and what IK has been doing in US ........... just read what US senators are saying now. What OIC is saying now.

There is a world outside india my friend ........... which you one billion plus indians ignore.

sbn4game

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
Let them bro let them ......... this isn't a Pakistani forum so lets see, how much truth is there in their claims. Most of them are brain washed by their RSS ideology from a very early age, if we don't help them undo that brain washing, they will remain ignorant for rest of their lives and raise their children feeding them the same lies.

I am not an RSS ideologist nor a BJP supporter. We, people of kerala never influenced by BJP, the only state in India where BJP never wins because of their extreme hindutwa ideology.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I am not an RSS ideologist nor a BJP supporter. We, people of kerala never influenced by BJP, the only state in India where BJP never wins because of their extreme hindutwa ideology.

As long as you are supporter of denying others their basic rights and are in favor of human rights violation, state sponsored terrorism and oppression, for an outsider like me you are an RSS follower.

If you are not then how come you be so insensitive to plight of weak helpless women and young children in Kashmir?