PM Imran Khan Historic Speech at United Nations | Page 3 | World Defense

PM Imran Khan Historic Speech at United Nations

sbn4game

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
As long as you are supporter of denying others their basic rights and are in favor of human rights violation, state sponsored terrorism and oppression, for an outsider like me you are an RSS follower.

If you are not then how come you be so insensitive to plight of weak helpless women and young children in Kashmir?
Same question I ask you... what happend to minorities in Pakistan ? Dont say its a lie. Because I could say your side is a lie as well..

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Same question I ask you... what happend to minorities in Pakistan ? Dont say its a lie. Because I could say your side is a lie as well..
Bad deflection.

No country comes close to abusing minorities like india does.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

I gave you two valid reasons for decline in Hindu population in Pakistan. Partition and resultant migration and Bangladesh getting separated.

Okay did you know that Hindu population in Pakistan is growing at a faster pace than Hindu population in india?

"Since 1981 until the latest census, the Hindu population in Pakistan had grown 93 per cent. The Muslim population of Pakistan during the same period had increased one-and-a-half times. The Hindu population in India during the three-decade period from 1981 to 2011 grew by 72 per cent. Unlike Pakistan, India has always conducted and published its census on time. The Muslim population in India more than doubled during this period. Even though Muslim populations in both India and Pakistan more than doubled, the Muslim population in India grew at a relatively slow pace of 114 per cent. A majority of Pakistani Hindus live in the Sindh province of Pakistan. "

Hindu population in Pakistan has grown at a faster pace than in India

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
I am not an RSS ideologist nor a BJP supporter. We, people of kerala never influenced by BJP, the only state in India where BJP never wins because of their extreme hindutwa ideology.
But your previous posts present a different picture to what you have posted above. Without being supporter of RSS/BJP/Modi you have been parroting their narrative up-till now.

And it is not an Indian thing.

My family on my mother's side (uncles, aunts & cousins) are Brahmin and they live in Kolkata. They believe that the India they loved and knew has been messed up by the Modi regime quite irreversibly. They even have doubts about the whole Pulwama fiasco and they don't hold stock to what anyone from his administration says. But they are patriotic Indians. Like I am a patriotic Pakistani. They hate Modi and they don't think as you do either. Forces me to doubt your claims above.

Typical close minded Modi supporter response.

There have been incidents with minorities here in Pakistan ... but they are the exception rather than the norm. So much so that, such incidents become news when they happen. Just another small example, pork is haram/illegal in Pakistan, but we neither prosecute nor persecute non-Muslims who eat Pork. However, we are very intolerant of Qadiani's but that is a different story.

sbn4game

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
India
My family on my mother's side (uncles, aunts & cousins) are Brahmin and they live in Kolkata. They believe that the India they loved and knew has been messed up by the Modi regime quite irreversibly. They even have doubts about the whole Pulwama fiasco and they don't hold stock to what anyone from his administration says. But they are patriotic Indians. Like I am a patriotic Pakistani. They hate Modi and they don't think as you do either. Forces me to doubt your claims above.

... Well if they dont support their nation on an international issue, I will call them traitors as you call your fellow Pakistanis for supporting Navas sherif.
Before this Kasmir issue, All our social medias were filled with Modi trolls, Sanghi trolls etc. Now everything has stopped for a while. Thats what a true patriot do. I am an Indian and I am a patriot. You can abuse me as much as you want for that, but my stance on that will not change regardless of my political views. I am working in UAE, I have pakistani friends right in my room, Right near to my bed. Just for a question, If I send you a video of a pakistani abusing Imran Khan for his acts in Pakistan, What would you call him ?

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
... Well if they dont support their nation on an international issue, I will call them traitors as you call your fellow Pakistanis for supporting Navas sherif.
Before this Kasmir issue, All our social medias were filled with Modi trolls, Sanghi trolls etc. Now everything has stopped for a while. Thats what a true patriot do. I am an Indian and I am a patriot. You can abuse me as much as you want for that, but my stance on that will not change regardless of my political views. I am working in UAE, I have pakistani friends right in my room, Right near to my bed. Just for a question, If I send you a video of a pakistani abusing Imran Khan for his acts in Pakistan, What would you call him ?
We don't call our fellow Pakistanis who support Nawaz Sharrif as traitors. Misguided maybe. But not traitors. Also hating a leader and abusing them are two different things. But Nawaz Sharrif got convicted by the court for corruption. That is why we hate them. My relatives hate Modi for his policies and the polarization that he introduced in the Indian society. They are not traitors.

By your mode of answers, you have further proved and labeled yourself as a Modi zealot. Despite your claims to the contrary.

Also any Pakistani who is verbally abusing Imran Khan ... will be just a misguided Pakistani in my opinion. We are not fascists like you. We will argue and debate. But we won't condemn anyone. That is what democracy is all about. Looks like you don't know the basics of democracy.

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
In my humble opinion, you have expressed yourself as an irrational closed minded Modi zealot who has digressed completely from the main topic.

It seems to be an exercise in futility to engage in a meaningful discussion with you. As common with most zealots of your ilk, discussion soon turns into a mud slinging contest. And, I no longer posses the patience and stamina, I am 50+ years old, to get involved in a discussion that is nothing but trading insults. I obviously can't stoop to your level.

Therefore, kindly refrain from quoting me and replying to my posts, as I will be ignoring your rants from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
In my humble opinion, you have expressed yourself as an irrational closed minded Modi zealot who has digressed completely from the main topic.

It seems to be an exercise in futility to engage in a meaningful discussion with you. As common with most zealots of your ilk, discussion soon turns into a mud slinging contest. And, I no longer posses the patience and stamina, I am 50+ years old, to get involved in a discussion that is nothing but trading insults. I obviously can't stoop to your level.

Therefore, kindly refrain from quoting me and replying to my posts, as I will be ignoring your rants from now on.
The nonsense just seems to keep on rolling!