PM Imran Khan Historic Speech at United Nations | Page 4 | World Defense

PM Imran Khan Historic Speech at United Nations

Reactions
37 0 0
Country
USA
Maybe it is relevant to the thread
Question if Khan’s plane had technical problem why it went all the way back to NY and not landed at the nearest airport?
Was he called back for some important consultations?
@Khafee @Mingle

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
It is a valid question? Where is the theory? Theory is definite and there is a difference between question and theory
Technical glitch can happen anytime anywhere to land nearest Airport plane has to dump extra fuel and reduce her heights which is tricky for big planes

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Maybe it is relevant to the thread
Question if Khan’s plane had technical problem why it went all the way back to NY and not landed at the nearest airport?
Was he called back for some important consultations?
@Khafee @Mingle
Not that I am aware of.

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
This speech was really good. Despite all the differences one can have with IK we gotta appreciate it finally we've a leader who knows how to speak on an international forum. ?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

The RSS theme should be the main agenda---and their comparison to the german Nazi should be foremost---.

Exactly, IK has established the link for people to doubt modi having extremist inclinations, he has explained very well modi's link to an intolerant ideology, who have killed someone like Gandhi .... a person that world perceives as symbol of peace and non violence. It wasn't for Pakistanis only, but for the world and specially for sane minds living in india. I hope they don't take off their foot now .....

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
This speech was really good. Despite all the differences one can have with IK we gotta appreciate it finally we've a leader who knows how to speak on an international forum. ?

Welcome back.