Thanks for the explanation, makes sense nowThanks for the tag sir...
First regarding this picture...I'm sure u and others here already know that this is just a CGI...
...some comments I would like to make on this...is that it's probably very far off from what Azm NGF turns out to be.
- If PAF is serious about it being 5th gen(as in stealth is one of the key requirements)...then it's bound to have internal weapons' bays(or at the very least some recessed stations like in PAKFA). So the hanging weapons like shown here...are wrong.
- Next up the single vertical tail...stealth jets are shaped to avoid 90 degree angles...this is why every single stealth aircraft built so far...has canted twin tails.
- Lastly the single engine...if Azm NGF is going to carry the weapons internally...it needs to be large enough...to roughly the size of F35. China(which is most likely where the engine of Azm will come from IMO) doesn't have any engine in the class of the engine used in F35. So it's more likely that Azm NGF will be twin engined.
Now coming to Azm NGF...from what I've read so far. It seems that Azm NGF is a clean sheet design. I'm not sure if in the future Pak may decide to scrap it and go with the Chinese J35(which will have its own pros and cons)...but for now I will assume that Azm NGF is a clean sheet design.
--> According to Chak Bamu...he has seen one of the first iterations. Though I don't know if what he is saying is true...but he is a level headed, no non sense guy who hasn't been known to make tall claims that turn out to be false.
--> There was also tail art on one of PAF's C130...though it looked similar in layout to a J20...but was distinctly a different jet.
--> I vaguely remember messiach madam to have also said that it's a clean sheet design(someone plz verify or correct me)
So all signs point so far to 2 things...
1) Azm NGF is a clean sheet design
2) Pak will mostly likely work with China to develop Azm NGF
Rest is kind of up in the air(more so than those above 2 things).