Read before posting in this section

Hellhound

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Read it. It really read well. I might come back to you and/or @I.R.A with some thing to say.

Except....it's beliefs, not believes. That's the only part I gagged on.
hahaha i didn't meant you to gag in your current state :p and thanks

Khafee

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates

Cliff Lord

NEW RECRUIT
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
I am a New Zealander and ex Brit Army. My interests are military history of Middle East Armed Forces, signal corps of the world plus NZ mil history. Author of a dozen or so books and also some articles. Looking forward to keeping abreast of the latest military affairs.

WebMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am a New Zealander and ex Brit Army. My interests are military history of Middle East Armed Forces, signal corps of the world plus NZ mil history. Author of a dozen or so books and also some articles. Looking forward to keeping abreast of the latest military affairs.
Welcome to the forum. We would love to read your work if you have something handy please do share.

Cliff Lord

NEW RECRUIT
Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Thank you for the welcome. I have a list of my books but no articles to post though.

Author of Swift & Sure with Prof Laurie Barber (history of RNZ Signals). New Zealand Army Distinguishing Patches 1911-1991 (two volumes) with Malcolm Thomas. The Armed Forces of Aden 1839- 1967, with David Birtles, Anzac Elite with Julian Tennant, The Royal Corps of Signals: Unit Histories (1920-2001 and their Antecedents with Dr Graeme Watt, The Royal Corps of Signals: Unit Histories (1920-2001 and their Antecedents Supplement, Invaluable Service, with Prof. Des Ball, The Armed Forces of Aden and the Protectorates 1839-1967, The Naval Force of Abu Dhabi 1967-1976 with Associate Professor Athol Yates, The Military and Police Forces of the Gulf States Vol 1: Trucial States and United Arab Emirates, and 1951-1980.

How do I get to take my name off and put in a nom de plume?

Best regards,

Cliff

Welcome to the forum. We would love to read your work if you have something handy please do share.