Read before posting in this section | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Hi, welcome to the Forum. Please take a minute or so to introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, your internets and any other details you want to share.

Please note that this section is only for new members to introduce themselves. Please take any other discussion to the proper section.

Enjoy your stay with us.

Bubblegum Crisis

Professional
Reactions
230 5 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi everybody. *-^

I'm very happy to be here. Sorry for not coming before, I had some personal issues to handle. ~-~

I hope that I will be a very active member of the forum and I would like to thank especially the 'WebMaster' for this wonderful work.

<!?!>

Show must go on. ~^~

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi everybody. *-^

I'm very happy to be here. Sorry for not coming before, I had some personal issues to handle. ~-~

I hope that I will be a very active member of the forum and I would like to thank especially the 'WebMaster' for this wonderful work.

<!?!>

Show must go on. ~^~

welcome brother.

jeremy2

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Kenya
Hi, welcome to the Forum. Please take a minute or so to introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, your internets and any other details you want to share.

Enjoy your stay with us.
Hi, my name is jeremy and am happy to join this forum. I'm interested in current World affairs and more so defense matters pertaining to different countries.Each country has the right to safeguard it's interests,people and boundaries and how it goes on about this is what interests me.I hope to share what i know and maybe get to learn from other members matters relating to defense.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi, my name is jeremy and am happy to join this forum. I'm interested in current World affairs and more so defense matters pertaining to different countries.Each country has the right to safeguard it's interests,people and boundaries and how it goes on about this is what interests me.I hope to share what i know and maybe get to learn from other members matters relating to defense.

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to the Forum.

Last edited:

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay with us.

Stims

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everybody!

I'm a graduate from the UK that has decided to join here because i have always had a passive interest in world defense and weapons. I think this will be a great place for me to share my opinions and join some good discussions!

Look forward to seeing you all around :) AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey everybody!

I'm a graduate from the UK that has decided to join here because i have always had a passive interest in world defense and weapons. I think this will be a great place for me to share my opinions and join some good discussions!

Look forward to seeing you all around :) AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Welcome, Stims .

I hope you enjoy this forum and spend good time here.

amethyst

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Australia
Hi everyone, I consider myself as a global citizen, having lived in Europe, Australia and Latin America over the last 20 years. I am restless and forever curious about exploring and learning new things.
I have joined this forum in order to stay in touch with current world affairs, as I don't get much time to watch or read the news. Besides, I like to be informed from various directions of the world to get a real idea of what's going on.

Kamarsun1

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
USA

Enjoy your stay with us.
Greetings everyone
I'm an artist and producer, and I like to talk about important issues. I only play conscious music, that will make you think, and politics and world defense are two important issues world wide. I hope this forum can give me some new topic to inspire me musically.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Greetings everyone
I'm an artist and producer, and I like to talk about important issues. I only play conscious music, that will make you think, and politics and world defense are two important issues world wide. I hope this forum can give me some new topic to inspire me musically.

Its good to have you here mate.

Welcome to the Forum.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi everyone, I consider myself as a global citizen, having lived in Europe, Australia and Latin America over the last 20 years. I am restless and forever curious about exploring and learning new things.
I have joined this forum in order to stay in touch with current world affairs, as I don't get much time to watch or read the news. Besides, I like to be informed from various directions of the world to get a real idea of what's going on.

Welcome @amethyst .
I wish you enjoy the forum .

Greetings everyone

Welcome @Kamarsun1

I hope you find your interests in this forum .

Have fun guys .:)

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Hey everyone, I am from Portugal and I am really happy to join a forum about world defense. We live in a time where more and more wars and insecurity appears, so nothing like discussing it and realizing what our options are. Thanks for having me!