24,215 109 0

Farhan Ullah

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
19 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Assalam-o-Alaikum everyone!
I am a 11th grade student studying in Burn Hall, Abbottabad, enthusiastic about defence, I love reading books and struggling to learn to play guitar in free time. I have abandoned almost all my hobbies, but trying to get there again.
I will be a silent observer mostly, here to learn, though the occasional post will be there about things I know a bit about.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,215 109 0
Hello all,

I hope everyone is good. I'm just a JF-17 Thunder enthusiast. Like collecting pictures and serial numbers of this beauty.
I am a 11th grade student studying in Burn Hall, Abbottabad, enthusiastic about defence, I love reading books and struggling to learn to play guitar in free time. I have abandoned almost all my hobbies, but trying to get there again.
I will be a silent observer mostly, here to learn, though the occasional post will be there about things I know a bit about.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
268 7 0
Country
Canada
Hello Farhan Ullah. A Canadian welcome to the forum! I too have "struggled" to play Acoustic Guitar.....and still do. You will find this an excellent forum to both learn and express your views. A great place to do all. Cheers and have a Great Navy Day!

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
756 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome onboard young man.