24,463 1,293 0

Farhan Ullah

BANNED
Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Assalam-o-Alaikum everyone!
I am a 11th grade student studying in Burn Hall, Abbottabad, enthusiastic about defence, I love reading books and struggling to learn to play guitar in free time. I have abandoned almost all my hobbies, but trying to get there again.
I will be a silent observer mostly, here to learn, though the occasional post will be there about things I know a bit about.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hello all,

I hope everyone is good. I'm just a JF-17 Thunder enthusiast. Like collecting pictures and serial numbers of this beauty.
I am a 11th grade student studying in Burn Hall, Abbottabad, enthusiastic about defence, I love reading books and struggling to learn to play guitar in free time. I have abandoned almost all my hobbies, but trying to get there again.
I will be a silent observer mostly, here to learn, though the occasional post will be there about things I know a bit about.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Hello Farhan Ullah. A Canadian welcome to the forum! I too have "struggled" to play Acoustic Guitar.....and still do. You will find this an excellent forum to both learn and express your views. A great place to do all. Cheers and have a Great Navy Day!

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome onboard young man.

roger

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Aloha...roger [ as in ''roger that'' ] request permission to come aboard
...I'm into military history more than current events/military .....
..I was in the USMC for 8 years..MOS mortarman ...my Dad was at the Chosin...etc
here is a map of my adventures ...Hawaii for just under 4 years and the rest of the places about the same time frame
red pins are exercises, green are liberty/etc ...Hawaii should have a red pin though.....
mm.jpg

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Aloha...roger [ as in ''roger that'' ] request permission to come aboard
...I'm into military history more than current events/military .....
..I was in the USMC for 8 years..MOS mortarman ...my Dad was at the Chosin...etc
here is a map of my adventures ...Hawaii for just under 4 years and the rest of the places about the same time frame
red pins are exercises, green are liberty/etc ...Hawaii should have a red pin though.....
View attachment 19377
Hello "roger" and welcome aboard the forum mate! Great to see an "old salt" with so much sea-time. I notice by your map that you have done a lot of sailing around South America during your stint in "the mob". My time in (41 yrs, 6 mos, and 1day) was mostly around North America, most of Europe, the Med and some other ports too "nasty" to mention (if I could remember them). My sea-time was with the old Canadian "steamers" our AORs, the Halifax class frigates and I am very interested in the new Canadian Surface Combatants. Please feel free to go on the Canadian Navy pary of the forum and see what these new "frigates" will be like. Cheers mate!;)