Read before posting in this section | Page 23 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

aPakistani

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
14 0 0
Country
Pakistan
welcome aboard, care to tell something about your self?
salaam

Thanks.

Nothing too much about me, just an average Pakistani. I always been interested in geo politics and military related stuff especially related to my motherland Pakistan. The world is becoming a dangerous place and a rapid pace so I decided to keep myself informed about whats going on. Can’t really get much from TV news these days, all sellouts there.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
salaam

Thanks.

Nothing too much about me, just an average Pakistani. I always been interested in geo politics and military related stuff especially related to my motherland Pakistan. The world is becoming a dangerous place and a rapid pace so I decided to keep myself informed about whats going on. Can’t really get much from TV news these days, all sellouts there.
Welcome brother. In sha Allah lots to learn here.

Mzafar

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
33 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Dear All,
Although I joined a few weeks ago but never introduced my self, apologies.
I am an engineer with about 20 years of experience, working mostly in Africa and North America.
Used to be part of another forum, which was closed later on, since the early 2000s
Curious to listen and gain knowledge from all of you better informed members.
Regards

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Dear All,
I am an engineer with about 20 years of experience, working mostly in Africa and North America.
Used to be part of another forum, which was closed later on, since the early 2000s
Regards
welcome sir

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Dear All,
Regards
Welcome to the group. What kind of engineer are you?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Dear All,
Regards
Welcome to the forum.

Quaid12

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I
Hi, welcome to the Forum. Please take a minute or so to introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, your internets and any other details you want to share.

Please note that this section is only for new members to introduce themselves. Please take any other discussion to the proper section.

Enjoy your stay with us.
Hi I am Quaid, I have just joined here and am particularly interested in defense related matters especially of Pakistan and India. I am 17 living in Islamabad and am a college student, hoping to be a doctor in future

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I

Hi I am Quaid, I have just joined here and am particularly interested in defense related matters especially of Pakistan and India
You need to provide more generic info than this