Read before posting in this section

PurpleButcher

Reactions
122 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Greetings,

though a bit late to introduction

Engineer with experience in robotics, automation and especially signal processing (I have patents related to signal processing :)). Have worked very closely on some defence projects (can't disclose) and have even taught army engineers nearly a decade back. Was settled abroad in KSA (Dhahran) and UAE(Al Ain) for a few years in the last decade Currently doing my own business in Pakistan. My father worked in MoD at a senior bureaucratic level for near 10 years. And though I am a civilian, but all my education, jobs, friends and neighborhoods have been purely military based.

Have been a regular visitor of forums for 15 years. I am more a reader (can be seen by my nearly 1000 posts in 12 years of pdf). Hope to enjoy this forum as well.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Greetings,

Engineer with experience in robotics, automation and especially signal processing (I have patents related to signal processing :)). Have worked very closely on some defence projects (can't disclose) and have even taught army engineers nearly a decade back. Was settled abroad in KSA (Dhahran) and UAE(Al Ain) for a few years in the last decade Currently doing my own business in Pakistan. My father worked in MoD at a senior bureaucratic level for near 10 years. And though I am a civilian, but all my education, jobs, friends and neighborhoods have been purely military based.

Have been a regular visitor of forums for 15 years. I am more a reader (can be seen by my nearly 1000 posts in 12 years of pdf). Hope to enjoy this forum as well.
Good to finally see your intro! Do feel free to contribute more,

Best Regards

Red Nucleus

Reactions
89 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Asalam alaikum all,

Great to join WDF. I have been visiting as a guest for quite some time and really appreciate the exclusive information provided by @Khafee and the insightful analysis and comments provided by so many knowledgeable members here. I generally just peruse and rarely comment. I am a Pakistani patriot and a Pak military enthusiast. I was born in Pakistan, moved to the US when I was young, then Saudi Arabia and then back to the US. I am a physician in Boston, MA. Look forward to being on board here!!

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I

Hi I am Quaid, I have just joined here and am particularly interested in defense related matters especially of Pakistan and India. I am 17 living in Islamabad and am a college student, hoping to be a doctor in future
Aye Quaid E Azam tera ehsan hai ehsan

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Asalam alaikum all,

Great to join WDF. I have been visiting as a guest for quite some time and really appreciate the exclusive information provided by @Khafee and the insightful analysis and comments provided by so many knowledgeable members here. I generally just peruse and rarely comment. I am a Pakistani patriot and a Pak military enthusiast. I was born in Pakistan, moved to the US when I was young, then Saudi Arabia and then back to the US. I am a physician in Boston, MA. Look forward to being on board here!!
Welcome to the forum!

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Greetings,

Welcome brother!

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Asalam alaikum all,

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Greetings,

Hi PurpleButcher! Great to have you on this forum! I am fairly new here myself and would love to discuss world-wide military matters especially as they pretain to the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN). If you have seen my thread, I would enjoy having your comments no matter how much you know of Canadian military subjects. Just as long as we can start some invigorating conversations. Again, welcome and Have A Great Navy Day! Cheers!

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Asalam alaikum all,

Welcome, I promise not to hold, Living in MA against you..

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Welcome, I promise not to hold, Living in MA against you..
Asalam alaikum all,

Welcome Red Nucleus!! Have been to Boston several times when I was in the RCN. Great city! Perhaps you can view my thread sometime on the Canadian Navy when you have time (I know doctors are always very busy). Have A Great Navy Day Capt'n!! Cheers!

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
A businessman. Working with defence industries as well.. And a trekker more than 25 treks in Northern Pakistan
Welcome to the forum Affan. Would love for you to open a thread and share your experience trekking in the Northern Areas :)