Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
PYD confirmed on twitter.

@Scorpion @Falcon29 @WebMaster @Legend

What do you guys think will happen next ?
Saudi Arabia sent many F15s to Incirlik.

Nothing really, Turkey will continue to act against certain Kurdish entities near their border. Other than that, the supporters of the rebels are gonna give up the fight. So many things went wrong with this 'revolution'. It was a mess to begin with. Initially they thought could arm secular 'rebels' to install an Israel friendly dictatorial government. It failed when Hezbollah intervened. Then they sent people with very distorted religious views that committed all kinds of war crimes. And they would only send small shipments of arms once in a while. Their strategy is flawed completely. Arabs should just back off from the entire conflict. They have no idea what they're doing and have the wrong priorities.

I'm not very fond of Iran, because it does have annoying policies and annoying propaganda. I do know that Assad regime was helpful for the Palestinian people and I do appreciate the secular nature of it. For me, the best out of this 'resistance axis' is Hezbollah. That party has a lot in common with Palestinians, they are an very organized movement that continues to exceed my expectations when it comes to morals especially in war. I want to see Hezbollah survive and be well. Because it's an effective party that has logical approach and explains its stances thoroughly. Unlike Arab nations who give very different and sometimes contradicting impressions of their policies. Arab governments are big failures. They only have decent strategy when it comes to installing dictatorial governments like in Egypt against democratic will. So I have zero faith in them. I no longer care what Arabs want, they have serious issues which their populations don't seem to care about enough to resolve.

Whatever Saudi Arabia does will not work. Because people don't trust the Saudi government. The Saudi government gives mixed messages and is hard to understand. That's not a good thing if you seek popular support. Whatever Turkey does will be restricted to cross border operations and might be tolerated by Russia.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Turkey shells Kurdish-held areas of Syria’s Aleppo: Monitor
7722e6cd-579e-428d-946e-15a3f60350b9_16x9_788x442.JPG

Ankara considers the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) and its YPG militia to be branches of the PKK which has waged a decades-long insurgency against the Turkish state (File Photo: Reuters)

By Reuters Ankara Saturday, 13 February 2016
Turkey’s military has shelled Kurdish militia targets near the town of Azaz in northern Syria, a Turkish government source told Reuters on Saturday, without elaborating on the extent of the shelling or why it had been carried out.

“The Turkish Armed Forces fired shells at PYD positions in the Azaz area,” the source said, referring to the Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD), which Ankara regards as a terrorist organization.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that the shelling had targeted a Syrian air base and a village captured from insurgents in recent days by the YPG militia, which is backed by the PYD.

A Kurdish official confirmed the shelling of northern Aleppo’s Menagh air base, which he said had been captured by the Kurdish-allied Jaysh al-Thuwwar group rather than the YPG. Both are part of the Syria Democratic Forces alliance.

News of the shelling came after Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said on Saturday Turkey would not hesitate to act in Syria if it faced a threat from Syrian Kurdish forces.

His comments reflected Ankara’s growing frustration with United States backing for the PYD, which controls most of the Syrian side of the border with Turkey and which Ankara views as tied to militants fighting an insurgency in southeast Turkey.

Last Update: Saturday, 13 February 2016 KSA 19:55 - GMT 16:55
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2016/02/13/Turkey-shells-Kurdish-held-areas-of-Syria-s-Aleppo-Monitor.html

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Before you know it, Russia and Turkey will begin to shoot at each other...if this is true:

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
Where are you getting such info...? If true, this will be the worst war I have witnessed in my lifetime. I'm a young person so....

Saw this on twitter,but yet again to be taken with a pinch of salt...
-
Let's see what happens in the coming hours.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Report: Russia sends brand new cruise missile ship to Syria
1e920dc5-5642-4363-b111-6fa950c45ff7_16x9_788x442.jpg

Russian navy battle ships station in the bay during a rehearsal of the Russian Navy Day parade in Sevastopol, Crimea, Friday, July 24, 2015. (AP)

AFP, Moscow Saturday, 13 February 2016
Russia has dispatched a new ship armed with cruise missiles to the Mediterranean, the navy announced Saturday, as reports said it is bound for Syria.

The Zelyony Dol, a patrol ship armed with Kalibr cruise missiles that only joined the Black Sea fleet in December, departed for the Mediterranean, the Black Sea fleet said in a statement.

RIA-Novosti news agency further quoted a security source in Crimea -- where the Black Sea fleet is based -- saying that the ship is bound for Syria and may take part in Russia's campaign to support the Syrian army.

"The goals of the ship are not public but considering that it is carrying long-range cruise missiles, its participation in the military operation should not be excluded," the source was quoted as saying just a day after world powers agreed to cease hostilities in the war-ravaged country.

Zelyony Dol was only built last year and this week took part in a massive landing operation exercise to train "holding the coast" while landing troops attempt to take control.

Moscow is under fire for its bombing campaign in Syria, with the United States this week accusing it of undermining peace talks by helping in an offensive on the rebel stronghold of Aleppo.

Russia meanwhile warned against any ground intervention in Syria by countries in the US-led coalition with Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev saying it would unleash another war.

"Don't threaten anyone with a ground operation," he said Saturday in Munich in a speech that lashed out at the West and talked of a "new Cold War."

Russian navy used cruise missiles to strike Syria in October, launching them from the Caspian Sea, as well as in December, when they were launched from a submarine in the Mediterranean.

Last Update: Saturday, 13 February 2016 KSA 16:02 - GMT 13:02
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/world/2016/02/13/Report-Russia-sends-brand-new-cruise-missile-ship-to-Syria.html

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Turkish artillery shelling YPG in Hasakah:

MOHAMMED ‏@m_mondass 2m2 minutes ago
#Syria عاااجل المدفعية التركية تقصف مواقع عصابات البي كي كي الارهابية في المالكية بريف الحسكة

Same guy says Saudi and Qatari warplanes arrived in Injrlk airbase in Turkey

MOHAMMED ‏@m_mondass 48s48 seconds ago
#Syria #التدخل_العسكري_الاسلامي هناك تحضيرات وطائرات حربية سعودية وقطرية تصل تباعاً الى قاعدة انجرليك التركية و روسيا جن جنونها

Instant Reporter ‏@InstantReporter 39s39 seconds ago
Pro Assad fighters are shelling #Hatay in #Turkey. Turkish army is returning fire. #Syria #Russia

Seems like Turkey is trying to send US a message that it is upset ....

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Good lord....
I wonder what would be Russia's reaction to this if it is true.

I think it's false flag though, nobody else seems to be reporting it. Why is NATO threatening Russia though? What is the plan here? Suddenly everyone is ready for all out war? Of course right when I become agnostic and my life starts to get better ....If I die a virgin, God better prepare me maidens in paradise. :D