Shiaism dissected | Page 2 | World Defense

Shiaism dissected

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Not with Iran but just normal Shia and Sunni's together. I agree Iranian regime is big problem and biggest catalyst in causing divisions between Shia and Sunni Muslims and they need to be dealt with.
In Pakistan a normal Shia person is more loyal to Iranian regime than to his own country.
Any person in Pakistan can confirm it. Shias show their utmost loyalty to Iran openly and they are more than willing to work for Iranian regime for free.
So, what should I do when I see they are trying to push my country under the feet of Iran ? Try to coexist with them? Love them?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
In Pakistan a normal Shia person is more loyal to Iranian regime than to his own country.
Any person in Pakistan can confirm it. Shias show their utmost loyalty to Iran openly and they are more than willing to work for Iranian regime for free.
So, what should I do when I see they are trying to push my country under the feet of Iran ? Try to coexist with them? Love them?

May God guide them.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Shiaism has ton of Influence from Paganism , I have seen throughout my life in Majalis and rallies they bring out in Ashura , making alam , baby carts , fake graves , and horse ( Zuljinnah ) than kiss and pretend its something very holy or worthy , Islam does not permit such acts they are borderline Shirk . As for Status of Ali , Fatima , Hussain RA to all , I respect them all from the deepest of my heart , no doubt they are extra-ordinary individuals and relation to prophet enhance their personality and Character, but their piousness and kindness reflect from their lives, but they are not other than just mere humans, they are not Prophets , not Messengers or divine . Ali RA was a son in law and cousin of Prophet that does not give him any right to rule after Prophets departure, there is no direct and clear Hadith where Prophet chose him as successor after him, Shia people Muhammad Pbuh misses this very important thing ? no he did not ..

my problems is not just with Shia but almost every sect of Islam, ISlam is unify and anyone who represents a certain sect we will never meet eye to eye . Shia people abuse Umar , Uthman RA both because they were give leadership of Muslims before Ali RA, its Funny how Shia people say Ali RA was forced to take bait'h from Umar and Uthman RA but than they say Ali RA was lion of Allah and did not fear anyone except Allah ? how can you force Ali RA into doing anything ? the same man who openly challenge kuffar in duel all his life ?

Shiaism's another problem is they Put Ali , Fatima and Hussain RA to all over even Prophet Muhammad pbuh which is wrong, no matter how high they become but can not be equal to Muhammad pbuh , he is the messenger of Allah who was given the revelation of Quran , none of them claim that ..and What about Hasan RA ? have you notice how Shia people rarely glorify Hasan RA ? they mention Hussain in their slogans like , Ya Hussain but what about Hasan RA ? was he a step grandson ? why he was not as mentioned as Hussain RA ? they think Hussain RA will like them to ignore the sacrifice of his brother ?

In After life, all these people who divide Islam along sectarian lines will be ignored by the people whom they worship all their lives, Worship belongs to only Allah, and Muhammad pbuh as our messenger deserves our praise over anyone including all Rashidun Caliphs , their children etc PERIOD .

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Some random dude in Karachi, kinda weird how he felt brave to literally takfir like 80% of pakistanis...

He says : "Ya Ali Madad Jo Na Many wo bhi kafir" = "(Ya Ali Madad whoever doesn't believe in it is a Kafir)"

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
@post#15
I'm speech less.
In my eyes their larger crime is to create parallel (so called sunni) sects. in Pakistan, in order to justify their own existence as a sect.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Have you ever heard shias voice their hatred for takfiris especially using the phrase "takfiri wahabi" unfairly in arguments?
That as well is a state of psychological disorder... i.e. to create a virtual enemy and than curse him /her.
One wonder at whom they point, while introducing Wahabisim to their children!?
How do they explain to their children, why they have black flag at their house and other's not!
Than suddenly i see flood of so called Sunni sects. in Pakistan... I see a common pattern.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Another video featuring grand ayotollah Kamal al Haydai who is based in Qom, Iran. @BATMAN @!eon @Falcon29 @starlord @Scorpion

Btw anyone who doesn't want to be tagged then please say. I don't want to annoy anyone. I just tag people in the posts where it's important for people to know the things being mentioned because then they can simply use these things in future as proof in debates or arguments etc... And if anyone is reading and wants to be tagged but hasn't been tagged, then just say :D

*Turn english subs on* or read summary I've written below

He says the following things, I've tried to summarise it:

1. You will not find a single imami shia scholar who has not declared non-shias as kafir. He says what they differ in is that some imami shia scholars view sunnis to be kafirs both inwardly and outwardly whilst others declare sunnis to be Muslim outwardly but kafir inwardly (meaning kuffar who aren't najis).

2. He says this is because imamah is from the foundations of the shia madhab and sunnis obviously reject this.

3. He mentions that takfir of sunnis is explicity mentioned in shia books and then he gets a book and reads from it. He gives the book name, volume and page number. @1:45. Watch this part even if you skip the entire video.

4. He talks about the negative sunni reaction if we ever learned this.

5. Some shia scholars say shias and sunnis are one, they are brothers etc... Kamal al Haydari says that they do this because shias are in the minority and politically weak so shia scholars basically lie and say these things. He goes on to state that the when the 12th shia imam will come (out of his cave!) then shias will have power and they will declare non-shias to be kafir. He also says non-shias will go to hell on the day of judgement.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
That's an excuse rather more of a reason.

The whole sect is Originated out of a excuse, Ali RA would never let anyone praise him like a God , or Praise him over Muhammad Pbuh .. He was just a Companion of Prophet , like many others and yes he is related to Prophet but so were others .

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The whole sect is Originated out of a excuse, Ali RA would never let anyone praise him like a God , or Praise him over Muhammad Pbuh .. He was just a Companion of Prophet , like many others and yes he is related to Prophet but so were others .
Bears close resemblance to Christianity, where Isa was worshiped as God, Son of God and something in between.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Did you know, that despite tehran having 100,000s of sunnis, the regime still doesn't allow them to have proper mosques? Here are two Iranian MPs criticising the regime's decision. What the regime does allow the sunnis in tehran is prayer houses, rented properties which can be used for prayers, these properties aren't safe however and get raided and shut down sometimes just so the regime can make life difficult for the sunnis. Imagine the uproar if Pakistan banned shia places in karachi or something!? Yet the regime does this to sunnis in tehran and speaks about unity.

Iranian MP (son of Ayatollah Motahari) :

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Faezeh Hashemi Rafsanjani daugther of Akbar Rafsanjani (Ex-President of Iran), a former MP, says the same thing -

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
The guy narrating this video is that Bahraini guy who the pakistani government is trying to ban from twitter (since he criticises shiaism...). These guys do a great job, may Allah bless them. Pretty much everything I post on here is copy/pasted from them and their friends.

5:00-11:53 minutes is the reason so many of our countries got infected by these idiots. If any of your loved ones dies from the virus(in places where infection spread from Iran), you know who to blame.

Last edited:

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
And now asking for $5 billion from the IMF as well as medical supplies to tackle the situation.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
And now asking for $5 billion from the IMF as well as medical supplies to tackle the situation.

I hope now they understand that dead people can do nothing.