Pakistan
dele 2.jpg

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves, and his wives are [in the position of] their mothers. And those of [blood] relationship are more entitled [to inheritance] in the decree of Allah than the [other] believers and the emigrants, except that you may do to your close associates a kindness [through bequest]. That was in the Book inscribed.

Surah Ahzab, Verse 6.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
One of Imran Khan's people chilling with a known sahaba hater called Ammar Nakshwani. @BATMAN this may interest you as you talk about Imran khan sometimes on here.

Look at this scumbag doing his taqiyya, you guys will understand what kind of character this man is.

The man from Imran Khan's team who chills with him is Sayed Z Bukhari, who is special advisor to Imran khan for overseas pakistanis.

ERXEo_MWoAEIM7L

ERXEpARX0AAL8kA

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
One thing that really annoys me about Pakistan is how we allow idiots and jahils into top places. This Sayed Z Bukhari guy should be nowhere near political power. Yet he's a special adviser to the PM.

Also it seems Pakistan has previously invited Ammar Nakshwani to give speeches. Imagine inviting someone who hates sunnis (see videos posted above) to give a speech in a sunni majority nation? What kind of deal is this?

ERXEmaZWsAUBqzo

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
One of Imran Khan's people chilling with a known sahaba hater called Ammar Nakshwani. @BATMAN this may interest you as you talk about Imran khan sometimes on here.

Look at this scumbag doing his taqiyya, you guys will understand what kind of character this man is.

The man from Imran Khan's team who chills with him is Sayed Z Bukhari, who is special advisor to Imran khan for overseas pakistanis.

ERXEo_MWoAEIM7L

ERXEpARX0AAL8kA

He as well introduced to Imran Khan the witch, whom he got married after divorcing previous wife.
Here's something interesting considering Zulfi Bukhar's clandestine connections in Iran /Iraq/Syria.

NAB going soft on Zulfi Bukhari

–Almost two years on, NAB fails to file reference against PM’s close friend for owning off-shore companies
–Bukhari family allegedly laundered wealth to UK after FIA registered ‘human smuggling’ case against it
ISLAMABAD
: Amid claims of across-the-board accountability and holding the opposition lawmakers answerable for their ‘disproportionate assets’, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has failed to bring cases against cabinet members, especially Zulfi Bukhari for allegedly owning off-shore companies and involvement in money laundering, to a logical end.
In 2016, Panama Papers revealed that Zulfi, and his sisters Masouma and Sakina were the owners of K-Factor Limited, Bradbury Resources Limited, Baytek Limited off-shore companies based in the Virgin Islands.
Subsequently, NAB started an inquiry and sought a money trail for properties and businesses in the UK and Pakistan from the Bukharis. The bureau also questioned some “suspicious transactions amounting to millions of pounds in the two UK companies of Zulfi Bukhari”. However, Zulfi resigned from the companies within six months of the inquiry.
‘BUKHARI FAMILY GOT RICH BY SMUGGLING PEOPLE’:
Zulfi Bukhari’s father and uncle were involved in human smuggling of Pakistanis to Libya through Al-Murtaza Associates, through which they accumulated their vast fortunes, claimed Brig (r) AI Tirmzi in a book titled ‘Profiles of Intelligence’.
The smuggling ring came to the fore after some Pakistanis mysteriously died in Libya, prompting an inquiry by the state.
After the killing of the Pakistanis, the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Passport Cell in Rawalpindi registered a human smuggling case — FIR No. 161/82 dated 3/11/1982 under sections 420, 468,471, 277 MLO and Military Court No 32 of Rawalpindi in 1984– and issued orders for confiscation of movable and immovable property of Zulfi Bukhari’s father, Syed Wajid Hussain Bukhari and uncle Syed Manzoor Hussain Bukhari.
However, the Bukhari family, led by Wajid Bukhari, transferred the money to the UK and bought expensive properties in London in 1981-1984. Similarly, Wajid formed at least two companies, Masouma Investment Company Limited and Sakina Investment Limited, with the ‘ill-gotten’ wealth.
In spite of all these allegations, NAB has failed to act against Zulfi even after the passage of 21 months in violation of its standard operating procedures.
Usually, NAB is expected to complete inquiry and investigations within nine months and file a reference before a court within 10 months as per the revised SOPs. Zulfi was also allowed to leave the country in Oct last year even though his name was on the ECL at the time.
Talking to Pakistan Today, Zulfi rejected the money laundering charges against his family. “I have provided the money trail to NAB eight months ago,” he added.
The NAB spokesperson remained unreachable despite several attempts. Pakistan Today also sent a questionnaire to the official on WhatsApp but failed to get any response by the time this report was compiled.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Zulfi Bukhari was on ECL list when IK became PM and when IK tried to bring this controversial sectarian figure to Saudi Arabia with him, he was stopped at Pakistani airport, where PM Imran Khan order bureaucracy to give him clean chit, thereafter within minutes, his name was removed from ECL.
Later he was appointed as adviser to PM.

Before IK becomeing PM:
Zulfi Bukhari’s name placed on ECL

After IK became PM:
IHC orders removal of Zulfi Bukhari’s name from ECL

Zulfi Bukhari’s appointment challenged in Supreme Court

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
1584272007086.png

Pak-Iran border notorious for shipping holy fighters to Syria and Iraq and also serve as pipe line to ship Pakistan's foreign remittance to UK and Iran.
1584272272318.png

1584272864178.png

Imran Khan praying at holy grave of dead Khumeni:
1584273174458.png

1584273276334.png

This is another holy grave in Shiaism:
1584273637886.png

Another grave, somewhere in Pakistan:

1584274635497.png

1584274670331.png

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Check this,... now no one knows, what become of this DPO who wrote letter to Imran Khan.
Imran told to avoid shrine visits
SAHIWAL: In view of security reasons and evading any untoward incident, Pakpattan District Police Officer Rizwan Umar Gondal has written a letter to Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chairman Imran Khan asking him to inform police before visiting Baba Farid’s shrine any time in future.
According to the letter sent to the PTI chief on June 28, the senior cop advised Mr. Khan to avoid frequent visits to the shrine to be on the safe side.
Imran Khan’s friend Zulfi Bokhari was among those who accompanied him to the shrine where they stayed for more than one hour during the last visit.

The message has been conveyed to the police to be watchful of security threats to the life of PTI chief Mr. Khan, the DPO said in an interaction with journalists.
Imran ignited social media debate after he performed sajda during his visit to Baba Farid shrine on June 27, drawing diverse comments from the tweeple.
Imran visited the shrine of Baba Fareeduddin Ganj Shakar (RA) with his wife the night of June 27. The visit was recorded and later went viral on the social media.

Religious conservatives and liberals alike criticised Imran for what appeared to be a sajdah at the stairs of the shrine.
Imran later clarified in an interview to a local news channel saying;
“Sajda is only for Allah, I only kissed the floor of the shrine out of my respect for the great individual that he was, for his services to Islam. This makes you more humble and removes your ego,”
He further added saying;
“Sufism speaks about removing the “main” the ego in an individual, people see these things superficially and declare fatwas without knowing the religion, without even knowing the facts whether it was a kiss or sajda.”

1584274965158.png

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Remember the target killer Uzair Baloch, who was apprehended by UAE travelling on Iranian passport, he was simply a perpetrator his handlers are closely knitted with Imran Khan.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Imran khan has to explain his connection with Uzair Baloch&#39;s frontman Sajid Bashir <a href="The Express Tribune - Breaking News, Latest Pakistan News Updates">The Express Tribune - Breaking News, Latest Pakistan News Updates</a> <a href="Syed Ali Raza Abidi on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/jMVDpYof5p</a></p>&mdash; Syed Ali Raza Abidi (@abidifactor) <a href="">May 15, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
@BATMAN

Visting shrines isn't forbidden brother, you can visit and make prayers for those people. I have visited Hussein's shrine in Egypt but I'm Sunni and didn't say anything weird, just made prayers that God have mercy on him and did regular prayer in the mosque. However, I did notice some odd people in there that I'm sure were Shia and some type of Sufi that were saying weird stuff and behaving oddly. Such behaviors need to be regulated. They were spending too much time in the shrine and reading all kinds of stuff and religious education is needed. The weirdos there were acting like they are family with him or related to him in any way. And indeed lots of stuff they do is shirk.

They were behaving like they are in some kind of jail and seeking refugee in this shrines. When seeking refuge should be in Allah(SWT) only.

But I don't think Imran Khan himself is that way but he is leader of your country and developing people relations. However , I agree with you he should be tough on Iran's activities in Pakistan both religious(indoctrination) and political(recruitment for Syria).

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
@BATMAN

Visting shrines isn't forbidden brother, you can visit and make prayers for those people. I have visited Hussein's shrine in Egypt but I'm Sunni and didn't say anything weird, just made prayers that God have mercy on him and did regular prayer in the mosque. However, I did notice some odd people in there that I'm sure were Shia and some type of Sufi that were saying weird stuff and behaving oddly. Such behaviors need to be regulated. They were spending too much time in the shrine and reading all kinds of stuff and religious education is needed. The weirdos there were acting like they are family with him or related to him in any way. And indeed lots of stuff they do is shirk.

They were behaving like they are in some kind of jail and seeking refugee in this shrines. When seeking refuge should be in Allah(SWT) only.

But I don't think Imran Khan himself is that way but he is leader of your country and developing people relations. However , I agree with you he should be tough on Iran's activities in Pakistan both religious(indoctrination) and political(recruitment for Syria).

Visiting shrine is no problem for the sake of tourism, to appreciate art and culture, but these people don't go there for tourism, they go their to ask for them selves, to have their prayers heard.
One can outright see the difference between the tourist and worshipers. I don't believe kissing those building elements are going to help in any way.
If i was a celebrity, i would never visit a shrine, as people would follow me and 10 years down the line, god knows what's pinned on me.
In my current capacity, i would never raze my hands while standing in front of a shrine of unknown, who knows what's underneath?
People who run these shrines as place where personal problems are resolved are evil and fake as Muslims.
These people who visit shrines describe Sufisim falsely, Sufis were simply philosophers of old times. They tried to convey the message of Islam with their words, poetry and non of their books have any shirk.... they do talk a lot about humanity and i believe in it but i guess these people in Pakistan are illiterate fools but to see Imran Khan in same crowd is big disappointment.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Visiting shrine is no problem for the sake of tourism, to appreciate art and culture, but these people don't go there for tourism, they go their to ask for them selves, to have their prayers heard.
One can outright see the difference between the tourist and worshipers. I don't believe kissing those building elements are going to help in any way.
If i was a celebrity, i would never visit a shrine, as people would follow me and 10 years down the line, god knows what's pinned on me.
In my current capacity, i would never raze my hands while standing in front of a shrine of unknown, who knows what's underneath?
People who run these shrines as place where personal problems are resolved are evil and fake as Muslims.
These people who visit shrines describe Sufisim falsely, Sufis were simply philosophers of old times. They tried to convey the message of Islam with their words, poetry and non of their books have any shirk.... they do talk a lot about humanity and i believe in it but i guess these people in Pakistan are illiterate fools but to see Imran Khan in same crowd is big disappointment.

Agree with everything you said brother.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Building shrines is wrong though isn't it? For example we aren't meant to build over graves and graves can't go above a certain height?

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Didn't know that Sayyed Bukhari had such a bad background.