Shiaism dissected | Page 4 | World Defense

Shiaism dissected

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Asalaamualaykum, how are you guys?
Below is a shia narration in kitab al kafi. It describes a conversation between a group of people including Ja'far al-Sadiq who the shia view as one of their imams. Although let me make this clear, Ja'far al-Sadiq was a good man, what the shia have attributed to him are lies and fabrications, so do not think badly of him.

Basically in this narration they discuss whether sunnis are kafir or not and the conclusion (I've made that bold, read that even if you ignore the rest) is drawn that not every sunni is a kafir because many sunnis are just common people and they are not automatically kafir until they actually "deny and reject the divine authority of the Ahl al-Bayt". Now we sunnis know that Abu Bakr (ra) was superior to the other sahaba (ra) including Ali (ra) and Abu Bakr (ra) had more right to rule than Ali (ra). And I affirm this. Ali (ra) did not have divine authority over the other sahaba. Umar (ra) was superior to him too. So I've just denied and rejected the "divine authority of the Ahl al-Bayt" according to the narration and this makes me a kafir according to the narration.

There is actually consensus amongst us sunnis that Abu bakr (ra), Umar (ra) and Uthman (ra) were all superior to Ali (ra). And this is not disrespect because Abu Bakr (ra) is superior to Umar (ra) and Uthman (ra) too etc... So if you actually follow this sunni belief then you would be viewed as a kafir according to the twelver shia.

Once Muhammad ibn Muslim, abu al-Khattab and I were together and abu Khattab asked, ‘What do you say about a person who does not believe in this cause (Divine Authority of Ahl al-Bayt)?’ I then said, ‘Anyone who does not believe in this cause is an unbeliever.’ Abu al-Khattab said, ‘He is not an unbeliever until all evidence is established against him, when evidence and proof is established and he did not recognize then he becomes an unbeliever.’ Muhammad ibn Muslim asked him, ‘Glory belongs to Allah, what has he done that for not knowing and not denying becomes an unbeliever? He is not an unbeliever if he does not deny and reject.’ I (the narrator) argued and then went in the presence of abu ‘Abd Allah (Imam Jafar Sadiq) and informed him of the discussion. The Imam said, ‘You have come and they both are absent. All of you may come to me tonight by the middle Jamara (pillar of stones) in Mina.’

“That night we gathered together before him. Abu al-Khattab and Muhammad ibn Muslim also were there. The Imam picked up the pillow and held it against his chest and asked us, ‘What do you say about your servants, women, and people of your house? Do they not say, ‘No one deserves to be worshipped except Allah?’ I said, ‘Yes, they do say so.’ The Imam asked, ‘Do they not say, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah?’ I said, ‘Yes, they do say so.’ The Imam asked, ‘Do they not perform the prayer, fast and perform Hajj?’ I said, ‘Yes, they do so.’ The Imam asked, ‘Do they know and recognize what you believe in?’ I said, ‘No, they do not do so.’ The Imam asked, ‘What are they then in your views?’ I said, ‘Anyone who does not know this cause (Divine Authority of Ahl al-Bayt) is an unbeliever.’

The Imam asked, ‘Glory belongs to Allah, have you considered the people in the streets and the water carriers?’ I said, ‘Yes, I have done so.’ The Imam asked, ‘Do they not perform the prayer, fast, and perform Hajj? Do they not testify that no one deserves to be worshipped except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah?’ I said, ‘Yes, they do so.’ The Imam said, ‘Do they know and recognize what you believe in?’ I said, ‘No, they do not do so.’ The Imam said, ‘What are they then in your view?’ I said, ‘Anyone who does not know and recognize this cause, is an unbeliever.’ The Imam said, ‘Glory belongs to Allah, have you seen the Ka’bah, the Tawaf (walking seven times around the Ka’bah), the people of Yeman and their clinging to the curtain of the Ka’bah?’ I said, ‘Yes, I see them.’The Imam said, ‘Do they not testify that no one deserves to be worshipped except Allah? That Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah? Do they not perform the prayer, fast, and perform Hajj?’ I said, ‘Yes they do so.’ The Imam said, ‘Do they know and recognize what you believe in?’ I said, ‘No they do not do so.’ The Imam said, ‘What do you say about them?’ I said, ‘Anyone who does not know (believe in this cause) is an unbeliever.’

“The Imam said, ‘Glory belongs to Allah, this is what al- Khawarij (the group that turned against Ali, recipient of divine supreme covenant) say.’ The Imam then said, ‘If you like, I may tell you.’ I said, ‘No, do not tell us.’ The Imam said, ‘It is evil against you to say what you have not heard from us.’ I (the narrator) then guessed that he is turning us upon the words of Muhammad ibn Muslim (namely, one is not an unbeliever untill he denies and rejects the Divine Authority of Ahl al-Bayt).’
Al Kafi Book of Belief and Disbelief H 2875, CH 166, h 1

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Video uploaded by an ex-shia. An ayotollah, the leader of friday prayer in Qom, shares a story about how Khamenei said "ya ali" at birth...

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Shia crowd attack actors who are acting out the fabricated attack of Umar (ra) on Fatima (ra)

Many shias believe that Umar (ra) attacked the house of Fatima (ra) and hit the door on her and caused her to miscarry. According to them, Ali (ra) watched whilst this happened.

The story is obviously a fabrication.

Now look at this crowd. They attack the actors who are meant to be Umar (ra) and the other sahaba with him. And this is a play. These are actors and they're shia, yet the shia crowd attack them. Look at how many people are providing security and forming a wall between the crowd and the actors. Now if these random shia are rushing to the aid of an actor playing Fatima (ra) then how could Ali (ra) just have stood there right until the damage had been done? Shia insult Ali (ra) by telling this story. That's enough proof by itself to throw this attack story out of the window.

Not all shias believe this story but a big chunk of them do.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Asalaamualaykum, how are you guys?
Below is a shia narration in kitab al kafi. It describes a conversation between a group of people including Ja'far al-Sadiq who the shia view as one of their imams. Although let me make this clear, Ja'far al-Sadiq was a good man, what the shia have attributed to him are lies and fabrications, so do not think badly of him.

Basically in this narration they discuss whether sunnis are kafir or not and the conclusion (I've made that bold, read that even if you ignore the rest) is drawn that not every sunni is a kafir because many sunnis are just common people and they are not automatically kafir until they actually "deny and reject the divine authority of the Ahl al-Bayt". Now we sunnis know that Abu Bakr (ra) was superior to the other sahaba (ra) including Ali (ra) and Abu Bakr (ra) had more right to rule than Ali (ra). And I affirm this. Ali (ra) did not have divine authority over the other sahaba. Umar (ra) was superior to him too. So I've just denied and rejected the "divine authority of the Ahl al-Bayt" according to the narration and this makes me a kafir according to the narration.

There is actually consensus amongst us sunnis that Abu bakr (ra), Umar (ra) and Uthman (ra) were all superior to Ali (ra). And this is not disrespect because Abu Bakr (ra) is superior to Umar (ra) and Uthman (ra) too etc... So if you actually follow this sunni belief then you would be viewed as a kafir according to the twelver shia.

Al Kafi Book of Belief and Disbelief H 2875, CH 166, h 1

Walaykm al salaam brother, I'm doing well, how about you? Stay safe in the UK since I see the virus is spreading there. It's spreading in the US pretty rapidly too and worrying over here.

You are correct, there are fake ahadeeths attributed to Jafar Al Sadiq and some people still modify them and attribute them to him to this day. You can see fake hadiths using America by name and or referencing modern day leaders by name and it's sad to see people still fabricating more.

However, I do not see what we have that talks about superiority of some Sahaba over others. Only Allah knows people status but we certainly know they are among the best Sahaba. So we cannot say who is superior or not. Shia greatly exaggerate Ali's status and Sunni scholars wanted to counter it by promoting narrative that Abu Bakr and Umar are best of Ummah. Both sides are wrong in this and they should not engage in this narrative war.

I've seen hadeeth that suggest the person killed by the Dajjal is the closet of our Ummah to Prophet Mohammed and highest of them status. Some scholars said this is Khidr(AS) who was at the time of Moses, and some scholars thought it would be Umar(RA) at the time he was alive. Some scholars don't believe Khidr is alive and so that person could be the Mahdi which suggest he is best of Ummat Mohammed.

So we really can't determine this and it is not important for us. Important for us is to obey Allah, worship him, and observe the ways of his Prophet.

Shia crowd attack actors who are acting out the fabricated attack of Umar (ra) on Fatima (ra)

Many shias believe that Umar (ra) attacked the house of Fatima (ra) and hit the door on her and caused her to miscarry. According to them, Ali (ra) watched whilst this happened.

The story is obviously a fabrication.

Now look at this crowd. They attack the actors who are meant to be Umar (ra) and the other sahaba with him. And this is a play. These are actors and they're shia, yet the shia crowd attack them. Look at how many people are providing security and forming a wall between the crowd and the actors. Now if these random shia are rushing to the aid of an actor playing Fatima (ra) then how could Ali (ra) just have stood there right until the damage had been done? Shia insult Ali (ra) by telling this story. That's enough proof by itself to throw this attack story out of the window.

Not all shias believe this story but a big chunk of them do.

Thanks for this video, I was looking for it about a year ago. I saw something like this during their Karbala events and I tried finding it to show some people but couldn't find it ever since then. They must have removed it for being controversial, embarrassing, and clearly has nothing to do with worshipping Allah(SWT).

Although remember we do believe Abu Bakr(RA) and Fatimah(RA) did have an dispute but Shia changed the story and added things to it. Fatimah(RA) died of heart break and because Allah(SWT) informed the Prophet that she would follow him soon. She did have a dispute over land she wanted to inherit from her father but Abu Bakr(RA) did correctly remember that Prophets must give their land as a sadaqah to be sold or used for poor Muslims. And he didn't agree to give her the land.

Ali(RA) on other hand wanted to be consulted on the bay'ah but he was not and so he was rightfully so upset and he did not give bayah to Abu Bakr(RA) until 6 months later. He did not want to be the Caliph but just wanted to be consulted and have a say in the decision. Him and Abu Bakr(RA) and Umar(RA) did talk afterwards to resolve this.

So we can't pretend nothing happened, there was a dispute and Ali(RA) buried Fatimah(RA) on his own secretly and she was upset with Abu Bakr and this didn't change. However, what Shia make up about the story and how they try to change the narrative is of their creation and is detached from reality. Sahaba had plenty of disputes even at time of Prophet(AS), since humans have disputes and it is normal. It was not an Ahl Bayt thing vs non-Ahl Bayt as Shia make it out to be. During the fitnah at Ali's time, some Sahaba sided with Ali and some didn't. Lots of people not from Ahl AlBayt sided with him and we the Sunnah believe he was in the right in that dispute. And we believe Allah will forgive both sides for the fitnah except those who really tried to instigate it by lying and misleading the sahaba right into the fitnah.

Btw, I wonder if Shia know Ali adopted one of Abu Bakr's sons?

Last edited:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Walaykm al salaam brother, I'm doing well, how about you? Stay safe in the UK since I see the virus is spreading there. It's spreading in the US pretty rapidly too and worrying over here.

You are correct, there are fake ahadeeths attributed to Jafar Al Sadiq and some people still modify them and attribute them to him to this day. You can see fake hadiths using America by name and or referencing modern day leaders by name and it's sad to see people still fabricating more.

However, I do not see what we have that talks about superiority of some Sahaba over others. Only Allah knows people status but we certainly know they are among the best Sahaba. So we cannot say who is superior or not. Shia greatly exaggerate Ali's status and Sunni scholars wanted to counter it by promoting narrative that Abu Bakr and Umar are best of Ummah. Both sides are wrong in this and they should not engage in this narrative war.

I've seen hadeeth that suggest the person killed by the Dajjal is the closet of our Ummah to Prophet Mohammed and highest of them status. Some scholars said this is Khidr(AS) who was at the time of Moses, and some scholars thought it would be Umar(RA) at the time he was alive. Some scholars don't believe Khidr is alive and so that person could be the Mahdi which suggest he is best of Ummat Mohammed.

So we really can't determine this and it is not important for us. Important for us is to obey Allah, worship him, and observe the ways of his Prophet.

Thanks for this video, I was looking for it about a year ago. I saw something like this during their Karbala events and I tried finding it to show some people but couldn't find it ever since then. They must have removed it for being controversial, embarrassing, and clearly has nothing to do with worshipping Allah(SWT).

Although remember we do believe Abu Bakr(RA) and Fatimah(RA) did have an dispute but Shia changed the story and added things to it. Fatimah(RA) died of heart break and because Allah(SWT) informed the Prophet that she would follow him soon. She did have a dispute over land she wanted to inherit from her father but Abu Bakr(RA) did correctly remember that Prophets must give their land as a sadaqah to be sold or used for poor Muslims. And he didn't agree to give her the land.

Ali(RA) on other hand wanted to be consulted on the bay'ah but he was not and so he was rightfully so upset and he did not give bayah to Abu Bakr(RA) until 6 months later. He did not want to be the Caliph but just wanted to be consulted and have a say in the decision. Him and Abu Bakr(RA) and Umar(RA) did talk afterwards to resolve this.

So we can't pretend nothing happened, there was a dispute and Ali(RA) buried Fatimah(RA) on his own secretly and she was upset with Abu Bakr and this didn't change. However, what Shia make up about the story and how they try to change the narrative is of their creation and is detached from reality. Sahaba had plenty of disputes even at time of Prophet(AS), since humans have disputes and it is normal. It was not an Ahl Bayt thing vs non-Ahl Bayt as Shia make it out to be. During the fitnah at Ali's time, some Sahaba sided with Ali and some didn't. Lots of people not from Ahl AlBayt sided with him and we the Sunnah believe he was in the right in that dispute. And we believe Allah will forgive both sides for the fitnah except those who really tried to instigate it by lying and misleading the sahaba right into the fitnah.

I am doing well alhamdulillah.

There are somethings in your post which I want to comment on, I'll cover it bit by bit as I find the sources/evidence. Firstly I'll post about the burial. It's a copy and paste btw so it wasn't written with you in mind but the bold part and especially the underlined sheds some knowledge on the issue. So when it says "YOU" or anything, it doesn't mean you lol.

Location of Fatima's (ra) grave:
From - Grave of Al-Zahra

If you bothered to pick up YOUR (shia) books such as al-Tusi's Tahtheeb you'd know that Fatima (ra) according to the Sahih of your Imams was buried in her own house, and when banu Umayyah expanded the Masjid she became inside it.
ما رواه الشيخ الطوسي في التهذيب بِإِسْنَادِهِ الصحيح عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَبِي نَصْرٍ قَالَ سَأَلْتُ أَبَا الْحَسَنِ عليه السلام عَنْ قَبْرِ فَاطِمَةَ عليها السلام فَقَالَ دُفِنَتْ فِي بَيْتِهَا فَلَمَّا زَادَتْ بَنُو أُمَيَّةَ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ صَارَتْ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ
As for our (sunni) books that YOU never picked up, we read in al-Tabaqat of ibn Sa'ad from the narration of Muhammad bin 'Umar, from 'Umar bin Muhammad bin 'Umar bin 'Ali from his father from 'Ali bin al-Hussein from ibn 'Abbas (ra) that Asmaa bint 'Amees (ra) was the one who took care of Fatima (ra) and covered her, and she was the wife of Abu Bakr (ra) and she washed him when he died as well.
أخبرنا محمد بن عمر، أخبرنا عمر بن محمد بن عمر بن علي عن أبيه عن علي بن حسين عن ابن عباس قال: فاطمة أول من جعل لها النعش، عملته لها أسماء بنت عميس، وكانت قد رأته يصنع بأرض الحبشة.
As for where she is buried, in our books from the narrations of Muhammad bin 'Umar from 'Abdul-Rahman bin abi al-Mawali, also Muhammad bin 'Umar from 'Abdullah bin Ja'far from 'Abdullah bin al-Hassan that she was buried in the corner of 'Aqeel's house in al-Baqi'i and between her grave and the main road was the distance of seven arms.
أخبرنا محمد بن عمر، قال: سألت عبد الرحمن بن أبي الموالي قال: قلت: إن الناس يقولون إن قبر فاطمة عند المسجد الذي يصلون إليه على جنائزهم بالبقيع، فقال: والله ما ذاك إلا مسجد رقية، .. وما دفنت فاطمة إلا في زاوية دار عقيل ... بالبقيع، وبين قبرها وبين الطريق سبعة أذرع.
أخبرنا محمد بن عمر، أخبرنا عبد الله بن جعفر، حدثني عبد الله بن حسن قال: وجدت المغيرة بن عبد الرحمن بن الحارث بن هشام واقفا ينتظرني بالبقيع نصف النهار في حر شديد، فقلت: ما يوقفك يا أبا هاشم هاهنا؟ قال: انتظرتك، بلغني أن فاطمة دفنت في هذا البيت في دار عقيل مما يلي دار الجحشيين فأحب أن تبتاعه لي بما بلغ، أدفن فيها. فقال عبد الله: والله لأفعلن. فجهد بالعقيليين فأبوا. قال عبد الله بن جعفر: وما رأيت أحد يشك أن قبرها في ذلك الموضع.

Last edited:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Yeh there was the issue of fadak but we don't pretend it never happened. We talk but obviously our faith isn't based around a dispute of inheritance so we don't really emphasis it. Whereas the shias religion is based on such events so that's why they teach it extensively. Even when Ali (ra) became khalifa, he didn't take the land - showing that he agreed with the ruling of Abu Bakr (ra).

We mention it though, we don't shy away.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

The shia know this. They mention it as part of their propaganda effort to make sunnis feel at ease with shias.

But what they really should know more about is the fact that Ali (ra) allowed Umar (ra) to marry his daughter Umm Kulthum (ra). That one would really cause many of them some problems lol.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Yeh sahaba have ranks too and some are superior than others. We are not shia who exaggerate the position of people we respect. Historically the rafidah have had pitiful numbers and they still only make like 9% of the muslim population. We would never change our religion to make them happier or in response to them.

Look at narrations like this one:

It was narrated from Abu Juhayfah that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) ascended the minbar and praised and glorified Allaah and sent blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then he said: “The best of this ummah after its Prophet is Abu Bakr. The second is ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him), and after that, whoever Allaah wants to be good will be good.”
Narrated by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad, 839

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

You're welcome bro. Although this isn't a rare case of people being attacked whilst this acting is going on. There are other videos I've seen.

This is a good video bank - All Videos You might find something similar to what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Yeh sahaba have ranks too and some are superior than others. We are not shia who exaggerate the position of people we respect. Historically the rafidah have had pitiful numbers and they still only make like 9% of the muslim population. We would never change our religion to make them happier or in response to them.

Look at narrations like this one:

It was narrated from Abu Juhayfah that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) ascended the minbar and praised and glorified Allaah and sent blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then he said: “The best of this ummah after its Prophet is Abu Bakr. The second is ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him), and after that, whoever Allaah wants to be good will be good.”
Narrated by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad, 839

He said this because people were saying it and causing division. So he wanted to stop them from saying that. Ive seen hadeeths that contradict this and I've seen scholarly ijtihad that can't come to a conclusion. Without a doubt they are the best Sahaba, the four Caliphs. However I do not differentiate between the four and see them as the same but some have better qualities than others in certain areas. And I see no difference between them and the Mahdi and his close supporters in the end times. The first start the Deen and the last end the Deen. Both repented(one group from jahilyah and other from Ghaflah) and both made and will make this Deen rise again. So I believe these groups (beginning and last) are the best of our ummah. But number one or two is not my business and not something I see we can figure out. Only God knows.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
That's one of the systematic brainwash event. If they can attack the actor, how would they hate a person showing any respect to Omar r.a.?

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
He said this because people were saying it and causing division. So he wanted to stop them from saying that. Ive seen hadeeths that contradict this and I've seen scholarly ijtihad that can't come to a conclusion. Without a doubt they are the best Sahaba, the four Caliphs. However I do not differentiate between the four and see them as the same but some have better qualities than others in certain areas. And I see no difference between them and the Mahdi and his close supporters in the end times. The first start the Deen and the last end the Deen. Both repented(one group from jahilyah and other from Ghaflah) and both made and will make this Deen rise again. So I believe these groups (beginning and last) are the best of our ummah. But number one or two is not my business and not something I see we can figure out. Only God knows.

Bro Ali (ra) wouldn't lie to make people happy. He is very clear in his view on the matter in this narratiion. Sure he could've said this in response to argument but this was his actual view too.

There are more narrations in this view too:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
We used to compare the people as to who was better during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle . We used to regard Abu Bakr as the best, then 'Umar, and then 'Uthman .

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 3655
In-book reference: Book 62, Hadith 7
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 5, Book 57, Hadith 7
(deprecated numbering scheme)
Report Error | Share

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I see pdfs biased shia mod has already opened up a thread to try and defend his people from criticism -_-

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
"Say ya Ali in times of hardship...and use the mud of karbala to heal" - ayatollah Hadi al-Modarresi
Then he got corona virus and he stopped saying ya Ali.

Some background on this guy. This man ran from Saddam in Iraq and Bahrain granted him citizenship. Then he tried to do a coup in Bahrain to turn it into a shia cleric ruled state like Iran. The coup failed. He then went into exile in Iran.

This is an anti-majoos vid btw so expect harsh commentary. But the video is pretty good.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
That's one of the systematic brainwash event. If they can attack the actor, how would they hate a person showing any respect to Omar r.a.?

I was speaking to my uncle a few days ago about the virus situation in Pakistan. He then mentioned that Sayyid Z Bukhari guy in a criticising way, reminded me of your posts here about the guy.