Small Islamic summit, not a summit without the Islamic leader. | Page 2 | World Defense

Small Islamic summit, not a summit without the Islamic leader.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
When MBS went to China and gave them support for their oppression of uighur Muslims

I demand a proof.

Just so you know I fully support china in this. Separatists should be dealt with. Just to note that China has more mosques than Pakistan does. The Uighurs have been living in China for ages and never been treated badly.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I demand a proof.
Proof is a statement released by the Saudi government or an interview of MBS saying what you are saying he said.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I demand a proof.

Just so you know I fully support china in this. Separatists should be dealt with. Just to note that China has more mosques than Pakistan does. The Uighurs have been living in China for ages and never been treated badly.

When he went China, he said it. Although unlike you, he called it fighting extremism and anti-terrorism, instead of separatism. Google it, it was quite a big news story earlier this year. That Chinese propaganda troll on PDF called Beijing Walker was quoting MBS happily too.

You support them raping your sisters? Banning Muslim uighurs from praying? Putting han chinese men to live their homes after they remove uighur men? Torturing them? Trying to indoctrinate them with BS communism? I know you don't support that. But thats what they do. And when you give your support against "separatism" then that's exactly what they use your support for. If you really care about Islam then honestly re-think your opinion on this. This is no different than how shia support bashar and Iran and sweep their crimes under the rug by saying bashar is fighting terrorism or extremists or he's keeping Syria from falling apart.

Maybe you legitimately believe China isn't doing any of the bad things I mentioned. But that's still not a good position to be at. I'm Pakistani and I have more reason than you to make up a defence of China. But believe me, I'm not going to support such things against fellow Muslims because it's not right. You've made this thread to justify your own country's importance to the Islamic cause but you let yourself down by defending China against uighur Muslims. You talk about your ancestors sacrificing their blood for Islam. But what does it matter if some of your ancestors fought the romans and persian if arabs today will just sacrifice Islam for chinese money?

What MBS doesn't realise is that some people wish for your destruction merely because you're Muslims too and they use the exact same excuses as MBS did for China "Oh Saudi is responsible for terrorism" "they're responsible for most of the extremism in the Muslim world" et...

Last edited:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I demand a proof.

Also China has more mosques than Pakistan? Bro think about what you're saying. We have near 200 million Muslims. They have what - 20 million Muslims? Maybe not even 20 million. You seriously think they have more mosques than us?

Met a uighur at university years ago, asked him about it, he said they treat them badly. So you're wrong on that too bro. People who get out of these camps and manage to escape China tend to say the same thing. China even started arresting the uighur wives of pakistani businessmen just because of their association with an islamic country like Pakistan.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I am sorry but why has not Saudi Arabia been invited if it really matters as the birth place of Islam? The whole goal of this is to form mini OIC. The Turks shed blood for Islam......Yeah right. They stole some of the black stones and some of the prophet belongings from Madina and shipped it to Turkey. No one knows the history of the Ottomans than we do. And yes Arabs have done the most for Islam than anyone else so we do have the authority. What you are saying about China is mostly propaganda fed by anti-china. Of course shit happiness here and there but I would not generalize. My point saying that China has more mosques that Pakistan is to highlight the fact that Muslims have been living in China for ages with no issues. China has more that 40k mosque just in case you don't know in which 30k are located in the Xinjiang region.

quoting MBS happily too.
There has been no statement of that like whatsoever. Saudi Arabia since its establishment does not like to go around and get into internal affairs of other and certainly not that of China.

This whole issue of Uyghurs need to be carefully looked into. Not that I am a big fan of China or its regime but I like to be reasonable not emotional.

Pakistan has good relation with China they can use that friendly welcoming bond to deliver a word or two to the Chinese government. I also do not like the fact the leftists are pushing stories down our throat when in reality they do not give a flying rat about Muslims in general. Muslims are being used to put China under international pressure that's all. If what you are saying is true then we all condemn that but the big picture is Uyghurs have been trying to slice out a piece of China.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
This summit is about Erdogan and Mahatir attempting to project themselves as “game-changing” Islamic leaders at the fag end of their career. Qatar there to settle scores with the rest of gulf states.

Okay, let's say this is the case, then why aren't UAE/Saudi/Egypt camp and Turkey/Qatar/Malaysia camp conducting any dialogue? Why you guys can't compromise with each other on anything? I am not fond of UAE/Saudi/Egypt/etc. camp nor the Muslim Brotherhood camp. Muslim Brotherhood has a traditional approach(not to Islam but to Muslim politics/society) but at least they are trying to represent Muslims to an extent. UAE/Saudi/Egypt camp are focusing more on security/politics instead of social issues of local ME people. These two camps should have dialogue and find some common ground.

Turkey is not like Turkey of the past, don't take seriously the comments you see online by Turkish secular nationalist that claim they will rule Arab world. They can't affect Arab culture or Arab demographics in any way. And they don't seek to. This is just little kids or weirdo hyper nationalists fooling around online.

Turkey probably doesn't even want to be involved in Arab internal affairs, but they are affected by much of Arab politics like in Syria and Iraq and thus had to get involved. I feel like we Arabs can do much better if leaders start listening to our activists and think tanks. Our rulers are living in closed bubble and I know part of it is our culture we are simple people that don't like interfering in others affairs but todays world is very different and we need to be more proactive in the region and win popular support of people.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I am sorry but why has not Saudi Arabia been invited if it really matters as the birth place of Islam? The whole goal of this is to form mini OIC. The Turks shed blood for Islam......Yeah right. They stole some of the black stones and some of the prophet belongings from Madina and shipped it to Turkey. No one knows the history of the Ottomans than we do. And yes Arabs have done the most for Islam than anyone else so we do have the authority. What you are saying about China is mostly propaganda fed by anti-china. Of course shit happiness here and there but I would not generalize. My point saying that China has more mosques that Pakistan is to highlight the fact that Muslims have been living in China for ages with no issues. China has more that 40k mosque just in case you don't know in which 30k are located in the Xinjiang region.

There has been no statement of that like whatsoever. Saudi Arabia since its establishment does not like to go around and get into internal affairs of other and certainly not that of China.

This whole issue of Uyghurs need to be carefully looked into. Not that I am a big fan of China or its regime but I like to be reasonable not emotional.

Pakistan has good relation with China they can use that friendly welcoming bond to deliver a word or two to the Chinese government. I also do not like the fact the leftists are pushing stories down our throat when in reality they do not give a flying rat about Muslims in general. Muslims are being used to put China under international pressure that's all. If what you are saying is true then we all condemn that but the big picture is Uyghurs have been trying to slice out a piece of China.

Most certainly the West wants to use Muslims as mean to pressure China or to plunge it into decline because it is growing economically. That doesn't mean there is nothing happening though. The Chinese Uyghur situation is more about Chinese government looking ahead for future and trying to culturally change everyone in China into pro-China/atheist/communist mindset.

Muslims, however, have no value attached to them nowadays so they are being used and abused everywhere. Including with their own people. Even Turks have a problem where they try making this a nationalist issue by claiming that area in China where Uyghurs live is 'East Turkestan' or Turkish land. They are making it worse and showing Muslims they only care for nationalist reasons. Arabs are same way, and so are Asian Muslims. We only care about our ethnicity and lots of times we are unfair to minorities or non-Muslims.

We Muslims are a total mess right now because we left Islam by and large. If we observed Islam then the Muslim character and ideals will be very clear and straightforward. Oppose oppression committed against anyone, including Muslim on Christian oppression or whatever the case is. And do not indulge in propaganda for nationalistic purposes. If you are going to champion a cause it should only be for sake of God and that he demanded Muslims to be championeers of justice. If our intention is for nationalist purposes then God knows what is in our hearts and he will increase our suffering until we learn the lesson and change.

God will not leave us alone because we are the community of Mohammed, the last Prophet who asked his Lord on Isra and Miraaj to protect this community from hell fire and he drank the cup of milk instead of the cup of wine. He made the right choice and Allah promised him to look after this community and never let it go astray completely. So God will test us with fear, misery, and weakness like we are going through now to push us back towards seeking him and his guidance.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I pray to God that he increases our suffering and misery until Muslims stop being stubborn in looking up to others other than God for guidance. Only through God is the right path. Here he says it in his revelations to Mohammed:

ولهذا قال : ( وأن اعبدوني هذا صراط مستقيم ) أي : قد أمرتكم في دار الدنيا بعصيان الشيطان ، وأمرتكم بعبادتي ، وهذا هو الصراط المستقيم ، فسلكتم غير ذلك واتبعتم الشيطان فيما أمركم به

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Like I said bro, you can find it being reported online and the Chinese media happily shared it too. MBS is an evil man, without a doubt. It doesn't matter if Islam came from Arabia because it's not like you personally spread it - your ancestors spread it. Modern day arab rulers and their loyalists are nothing near to their ancestors. If you want to call yourself an Islamic nation then you must act like it. You can't support people who do evil things to your fellow Muslims and at the same time get annoyed because you haven't been invited to a conference of Islamic nations.

Yes Muslims for the most part have been fine in China for hundreds of years but things are different now. The communists do not like religion and are very brutal people.

You have bias against the Turks but they have shed blood for Islam. This is historical fact. All the way from mantzikurt to the gates of vienna. Modern day turks have major flaws, without a doubt, but denying the good deeds of many their ancestors is ludicrous. You can't rewrite history just to suit your modern day fight with the turks.

I am not emotional at all. I've been speaking about the oppression of uighurs long before the westerns started to heavily point it out. Just like the shias, you are taking a hypocritical stance on this, ignoring abuses and your leaders bad deeds, just because it suits you financially and politically. This is very shameful. Even if I was emotional there would be nothing wrong with it. It legitimately hurts me reading about such vile things happening to fellow Muslims. Whether it's kashmiris, rohingya, arabs in syria or iraq or palestine, or uighur turks etc... they all matter to me. And it's very disappointing to see some Muslims help in the oppression of their fellow Muslims by defending the oppressors.

I know you don't like turks and I hope you are not letting your own racism get in the way of defending uighur muslim turks against oppression.

Last edited:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Like I said bro, you can find it being reported online and the Chinese media happily shared it too. MBS is an evil man, without a doubt.

Not everything reported is credible and it is up to you if you want to insult your intelligence by believing everything you read.

It doesn't matter if Islam came from Arabia because it's not like you personally spread it - your ancestors spread it.

Yes My tribe fought tooth and nail, went to the east and west, documented the Quran and Hadith and its still doing to his very day so its normal that I object to exclude Saudi Arabia and its scholars from this mini shit gathering headed by Muslim Brotherhood terror organization.
You can't support people who do evil things to your fellow Muslims

And who are those people?

You have bias against the Turks but they have shed blood for Islam. This is historical fact. All the way from mantzikurt to the gates of vienna. Modern day turks have major flaws, without a doubt, but denying the good deeds of many their ancestors is ludicrous. You can't rewrite history just to suit your modern day fight with the turks.

Those are facts not the distorted history you read.

Just like the shias, you are taking a hypocritical stance on this, ignoring abuses and your leaders bad deeds, just because it suits you financially and politically.

What about he Shia? and the bad deeds please name them.
I know you don't like turks and I hope you are not letting your own racism get in the way of defending uighur muslim turks against oppression.

Not hate here just trying to point out that some of those uighurs are calling for autonomous ruling which will leade to China eradicating them once and for all. If you can see the other side of the issue that is your problem not mine.

at the same time get annoyed because you haven't been invited to a conference of Islamic nations.

Not really getting annoyed with a conference whose organizers can not even speak elementary Arabic let alone discussing issues that are related to Islam or Muslim countries. Just to highlight that is a political conference not an Islamic one even though it claims to be

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
because you haven't been invited to a conference of Islamic nations.

A country that permits alcohol and prostitution, allow for homosexuality in open public, have a relationship with Israel on all fronts and you still call it an Islamic country? WOW just WOW.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Okay, let's say this is the case, then why aren't UAE/Saudi/Egypt camp and Turkey/Qatar/Malaysia camp conducting any dialogue? Why you guys can't compromise with each other on anything? I am not fond of UAE/Saudi/Egypt/etc. camp nor the Muslim Brotherhood camp. Muslim Brotherhood has a traditional approach(not to Islam but to Muslim politics/society) but at least they are trying to represent Muslims to an extent. UAE/Saudi/Egypt camp are focusing more on security/politics instead of social issues of local ME people. These two camps should have dialogue and find some common ground.

Turkey is not like Turkey of the past, don't take seriously the comments you see online by Turkish secular nationalist that claim they will rule Arab world. They can't affect Arab culture or Arab demographics in any way. And they don't seek to. This is just little kids or weirdo hyper nationalists fooling around online.

Turkey probably doesn't even want to be involved in Arab internal affairs, but they are affected by much of Arab politics like in Syria and Iraq and thus had to get involved. I feel like we Arabs can do much better if leaders start listening to our activists and think tanks. Our rulers are living in closed bubble and I know part of it is our culture we are simple people that don't like interfering in others affairs but todays world is very different and we need to be more proactive in the region and win popular support of people.

Not really interested in this whole thing just saying that Pakistan is taking considerable risk in attending the KLSummit2019, a Muslim brotherhood -Iranian alliance. This decision can seriously jeopardize relations with Arab countries directly affecting Pakistan’s economic and diplomatic interests.

My two cents.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
A country that permits alcohol and prostitution, allow for homosexuality in open public, have a relationship with Israel on all fronts and you still call it an Islamic country? WOW just WOW.

Bro you guys have started having concerts, you even invited lady gaga (or katy perri? I can't remember which one) to perform but she valued her lgbt beliefs more than your ruling prince values Islam and she rejected your invitation, you also are more friendly with Israel now, your ruling crown prince jails scholars, you do big business with countries who openly hate Muslims like India. Sure you aren't as bad as modern day Turkey due to their secularism but you're going in the same direction.

This isn't a hate post against Saudi cos my own country has similar flaws but times are changing unfortunately and you guys are getting worse. Remember Turkey was Islamic before attaturk and he forced them to change. It's been a couple years of MBS and you guys have made plenty of bad changes in 5-6 years, how will you look like after 30 years of MBS rule or 50 years etc? Sure criticise Turkey if you want. But don't base your world around them, look at your own country and the wrong it does. Cos you might end up becoming Turkey without even noticing properly.

Legit don't take this as an attack. I legitimately defend Saudi Arabia a lot. But I can't exactly ignore the bad things. I do the same thing with Pakistan or Turkey, when they do good, I applaud, when they do bad, don't expect me to defend it or give it free space.

Last edited:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Not everything reported is credible and it is up to you if you want to insult your intelligence by believing everything you read.

Yes My tribe fought tooth and nail, went to the east and west, documented the Quran and Hadith and its still doing to his very day so its normal that I object to exclude Saudi Arabia and its scholars from this mini shit gathering headed by Muslim Brotherhood terror organization.

And who are those people?

Those are facts not the distorted history you read.

What about he Shia? and the bad deeds please name them.

Not hate here just trying to point out that some of those uighurs are calling for autonomous ruling which will leade to China eradicating them once and for all. If you can see the other side of the issue that is your problem not mine.

Not really getting annoyed with a conference whose organizers can not even speak elementary Arabic let alone discussing issues that are related to Islam or Muslim countries. Just to highlight that is a political conference not an Islamic one even though it claims to be

I've got to travel for a while, I'll reply to this tomorrow insha'Allah.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Bro you guys have started having concerts, you even invited lady gaga (or katy perri? I can't remember which one) to perform but she valued her lgbt beliefs more than your ruling prince values Islam and she rejected your invitation, you also are more friendly with Israel now, your ruling crown prince jails scholars, you do big business with countries who openly hate Muslims like India. Sure you aren't as bad as modern day Turkey due to their secularism but you're going in the same direction.

This isn't a hate post against Saudi cos my own country has similar flaws but times are changing unfortunately and you guys are getting worse. Remember Turkey was Islamic before attaturk and he forced them to change. It's been a couple years of MBS and you guys have made plenty of bad changes in 5-6 years, how will you look like after 30 years of MBS rule or 50 years etc? Sure criticise Turkey if you want. But don't base your world around them, look at your own country and the wrong it does. Cos you might end up becoming Turkey without even noticing properly.

Legit don't take this as an attack. I legitimately defend Saudi Arabia a lot. But I can't exactly ignore the bad things. I do the same thing with Pakistan or Turkey, when they do good, I applaud, when they do bad, don't expect me to defend it or give it free space.

That an over exaggerating but i will reply once you are back.

I've got to travel for a while, I'll reply to this tomorrow insha'Allah.

Be safe.