Small Islamic summit, not a summit without the Islamic leader. | Page 3 | World Defense

Small Islamic summit, not a summit without the Islamic leader.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan should have not agreed to attend the summit.
What can be expected from a person who prostrate to graves, heading Pakistan. Actually he represent Pakistani society by enlarge.
1576595739116.png

1576596019074.png

1576595894556.png

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
When MBS went to China and gave them support for their oppression of uighur Muslims. Pakistan is guilty of this too so I'm not trying to act better than you here.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
What can be expected from a person who prostrate to graves, heading Pakistan. Actually he represent Pakistani society by enlarge.
View attachment 12000
View attachment 12002
View attachment 12001

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. Why is he prostrating to a grave?

He was in Riyadh yesterday and met with MBS. Just read a news he cancelled his participation to the summit and sent FM instead. Indonesia is reportedly withdrawing as well. This summit is a trap and I am glad that Pakistan and Indonesia took a step back.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
So Pakistan withdrew from summit so did Indonesia. As I said an Islamic summit without Saudi Arabia is not Islamic. LOL

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Didn't know that Iran was attending

In a veiled criticism of Saudi Arabia, Rouhani said the "mental and behavioural radicalism" in some Muslim countries has "paved the way to foreign interventions" in the Middle East.

"The war in Syria, Yemen, and riots and turbulence in Iraq, Lebanon, Libya and Afghanistan is the outcome of the combination of domestic extremism and foreign intervention," he said.

Calling Iran a "model of resistance", Rouhani also urged the Muslim world to develop its own economic framework "to save it from the domination of the US dollar and the American financial regime".

Shame how he doesn't mention that Iran is one of countries doing the foreign intervention in places like Syria, Ymen and Iraq. Glad that Pakistan didn't go after all (regardless of the reasoning Imran Khan gave for withdrawing). I do not support this kind of foolery and deception. It is a slap in the face to anyone who actually wants a united Islamic world.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Not everything reported is credible and it is up to you if you want to insult your intelligence by believing everything you read.

I agree not everything reported is credible bro. But if the chinese media reported he said this during his visit, then shouldn't he put out a statement and deny it? But instead no such denial was given out and that kinda leaves it looking like he did say it and he had no problem with the chinese reporting it.

Yes My tribe fought tooth and nail, went to the east and west, documented the Quran and Hadith and its still doing to his very day so its normal that I object to exclude Saudi Arabia and its scholars from this mini shit gathering headed by Muslim Brotherhood terror organization.

Bro I am not trying to take anything away from your tribe. May Allah reward those who fought for Islam with jannah.

My point is that how can you yourself claim to defend Islam when you support what China is doing to the uighurs. Your ancestors would not have supported the chinese in what they are doing.

Bro as far as I'm aware, they did invite you so it wasn't an exclusion.

And who are those people?

Chinese communist party.

Those are facts not the distorted history you read.
Bro but the Turks has bled for Islam. I'm sorry it is not distorted history. Their battles against the byzantines or Europeans are recorded history man.

Not hate here just trying to point out that some of those uighurs are calling for autonomous ruling which will leade to China eradicating them once and for all. If you can see the other side of the issue that is your problem not mine.

Do you believe a minority of uighurs saying something like that is a reason for the Chinese to imprison 100,000s of them and try to turn them all into atheists?

Bro if you die today, how will you even justify your position to Allah?

Not really getting annoyed with a conference whose organizers can not even speak elementary Arabic let alone discussing issues that are related to Islam or Muslim countries. Just to highlight that is a political conference not an Islamic one even though it claims to be

Yeh it may well be a political conference bro.

But with all due respect whilst we may not be speak elementary arabic. It doesn't mean we aren't as good Muslims as arabs. Y

Last edited:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
My point is that how can you yourself claim to defend Islam when you support what China is doing to the uighurs. Your ancestors would not have supported the chinese in what they are doing.

If that is true then shame on China I condemn it but there is no proof that convict the Chinese of doing so. All stories you hear are pushed by anti-China just like the fake news pushed by anti-Saudi (Turkish Media) to turn Muslims countries against Saudi Arabia concerning uighurs. On the other hand uighurs did try to seek autonomous in the past and some uighurs even joined ISIS and other terror group fighting in Syria and Iraq. So in that context China has the right to protect its national security.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
But if the chinese media reported he said this during his visit,

FAKE NEWS and that is why I asked for a proof because I know for sure he has not said anything of that sort.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
If that is true then shame on China I condemn it but there is no proof that convict the Chinese of doing so. All stories you hear are pushed by anti-China just like the fake news pushed by anti-Saudi (Turkish Media) to turn Muslims countries against Saudi Arabia concerning uighurs. On the other hand uighurs did try to seek autonomous in the past and some uighurs even joined ISIS and other terror group fighting in Syria and Iraq. So in that context China has the right to protect its national security.

Bro I have already mentioned to you that the chinese media reported it first. Everyone else who reported it was simply quoting what the Chinese media said. If you want to blame anyone for criticising saudi for this then you need to blame the Chinese for starting it. This is not the fault of turks. The turks didn't force chinese media to report it.

Secondly, plenty of saudis have joined groups like ISIS or al-qaeda. Shall we put you and your family into a camp because of that too? That would be wrong right? So why should 100,000s of uighurs suffer for the actions of a few? You know bro, you try to use this "uighur joined ISIS" arguments to defend China but legitimately every oppressor of Muslims says the same thing. India says kashmiris produce terrorists. Myanmar said rohingya were producing terrorists. Israel says Palestianians are producing terrorists. The list goes on. You are using a very wrong line of thinking which is used by many different nations to oppress Muslims. In fact, go to some western forums sometime and they say saudi produces terrorists all the time. One day someone may oppress you and they may use the same "the saudis join ISIS..." excuse so be careful about using this against fellow Muslims.

Why are you so concerned about China's national security? Are you Chinese? Do they pay you for it? If not then I recommend you stop being concerned and stop trying to defend them because you are putting yourself at a big risk of being wrong and inadvertently helping China oppress fellow Muslims. Also there are 1.2billion+ han chinese in the world, they have enough people who can defend their national security in a debate. You gain nothing from doing this. High risk, no reward. Sure maybe your country has some trade deal with them but you may get hit by a car tomorrow and you may never see the material benefit of it. Or maybe you'll live for a 100 years and enjoy the wealth from the deal but then one day you die and then it'll be time to pay up for defending China's oppression. Either way it does not look good.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
FAKE NEWS and that is why I asked for a proof because I know for sure he has not said anything of that sort.

Blame the Chinese for it bro, they started it. Then after that blame MBS for not denying such a big story which has led to big damages to Saudis image.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Before I reply to your post above, kindly quote the Chinese media you are talking about. Share the link as well.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Before I reply to your post above, kindly quote the Chinese media you are talking about. Share the link as well.

Okay for example, take the above 3 non-chinese articles about it, they all claim to report it from a chinese state owned news source called Xinhua news agency:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

What do you Arabs, particularly you UAE arabs, think about this prince who openly talks about wanting to change Islam and get together with Israel?

I thought it was a joke twitter profile but it's the real deal.