Sounds like Jordan has made some progress with shooting at ISIS. | World Defense

Sounds like Jordan has made some progress with shooting at ISIS.

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I've seen a couple of reports today that stated Jordan has killed 7,000 in their efforts to bomb ISIS to kingdom come. I guess time will tell whether these reports are accurate or not. Wouldn't it be something if Jordan along with a little help from some other countries, put ISIS on the run? That would be wonderful.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
There's this article I've read on the Daily Mail website that ISIS is about to be spent. They have already run out of suicide bombers and those who came to them for martyrdom have deserted the group one by one. Due to incessant airstrikes, they couldn't find the time to recruit for new martyrs. Read the complete report here.

Last edited:

tipoywizard

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Philippines
Jordan is definitely a strong man in the Middle East. I've seen another development in the war against IS. The Kingdom of Bahrain is willing to backup Jordan in its fight against IS as discussed between the leader of the two Kingdoms and the United Arab Emirates have deployed a squadron of F-16s a support to Jordan. The nice to see that Middle Eastern countries are helping each other to end IS.

dyanmarie25

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Philippines
I've seen a couple of reports today that stated Jordan has killed 7,000 in their efforts to bomb ISIS to kingdom come. I guess time will tell whether these reports are accurate or not. Wouldn't it be something if Jordan along with a little help from some other countries, put ISIS on the run? That would be wonderful.
That's a good thing. But I hope no innocent life has been lost from that 7,000.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
Their leader is really doing a great job. He is one of those who mean business when his people are the ones aggravated and he doesn't let those who have to pay, get away with it. Good job actually!

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
I just hope that ISIS gets eliminated. Enough innocent lives have been lost to their stupidity. I know that the hacker group Anonymous has been attacking them trying to get them on a financial level which I'm sure is slowing them down significantly also. With everyone coming at them at once it would complete disable them.

RingoBerry

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Malaysia
I keep hoping that what happened to ISIS managed to scare off other terrorists group and take the initiative to just hole themselves up somewhere permanently.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I've read elsewhere that they are running low on suicide bomber volunteers too! Hopefully, this is the start of their downfall.

Radix24

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Philippines
Deal with terrorists and eliminate them completely. The king of Jordan has a no holds barred attitude to ISIS killing one of their own. Definitely what they get for messing with the world.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
Good for Jordon, I hope they obliterate them. I can't stand terrorist groups. It drives me nuts knowing that we have several cells here in the US and I can't do anything about it.

wise_turtle

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
The 7,000 number is not the amount that Jordan has killed, but the total estimated deaths among ISIS members since the start of the coalition bombing campaign. There were some misleading headlines that got passed around quite a bit on social media sites and Reddit, so that's probably where you heard it from. Jordan is making important contributions but they don't have the capability of inflicting these kinds of casualties in such a short period of time.

Charity

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I am glad to see that Jordan has stepped up and started to bomb ISIS. However, I have to ask, ISIS keeps claiming they have sleeper cells all over the world. What will happen when those cells are activated because of the strikes. If I recall correctly the attacks in Paris had ties to ISIS, but I am not sure if that was ever proven or not.

wise_turtle

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I am glad to see that Jordan has stepped up and started to bomb ISIS. However, I have to ask, ISIS keeps claiming they have sleeper cells all over the world. What will happen when those cells are activated because of the strikes. If I recall correctly the attacks in Paris had ties to ISIS, but I am not sure if that was ever proven or not.

I think their so called 'sleeper cells' aren't too organized at this point. They have been able to carry out several attacks but they were not sophisticated ones. So far despite their bluster they have been unable to muster more than one or two guys at a time to attack somewhere with locally available munitions and weapons. This could change in the future though as more ISIS members are returning from the fight in the Middle East, if European governments especially are unable to locate, monitor or arrest them there is the potential for them to organize in Europe for more devastating attacks. So far the response by governments in the area seems to be mostly sufficient, let's hope that pattern continues. It will be very hard to stop every single attack, but it is possible to detect and prevent most major ones.

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
Countries should show their real power and capacity to decapitate any organization who will insult their name by pigging on its citizen. Let the Jordanian rage be a taste for them. I wonder why don't just all countries in the world unite and collapse that ISIS all at once. Why isn't that possible?