Country
Malaysia
temzaq2.png

SOUTHie

Reactions
132 8 0
Country
India
@khafee I like to suggest that, OP should create something in relation to the thread title. Rather than cliche WhatsApp/FB forwards.

Regards.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@khafee I like to suggest that, OP should create something in relation to the thread title. Rather than cliche WhatsApp/FB forwards.

Regards.
As much as you are right, this is members lounge, so he does have the home court advantage here. He has raised a valid point though - of how we take our loved ones for granted.

You could also post some of your thoughts here, no issues.

SOUTHie

Reactions
132 8 0
Country
India
As much as you are right, this is members lounge, so he does have the home court advantage here. He has raised a valid point though - of how we take our loved ones for granted.

You could also post some of your thoughts here, no issues.
Ah... right. I was expecting a good read when I opened the title. But saw an old FB post.
Anyway, hope that someone post news here about it.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Ah... right. I was expecting a good read when I opened the title. But saw an old FB post.
Anyway, hope that someone post news here about it.
You are an intelligent man, would be nice If you presented your views.

A123

Reactions
212 4 0
Country
Malaysia
@khafee

I wonder why nobody did bat his/her eyelids on the following thread, also started on FB & whatsapp lines:

See these floating houses!

But when it comes to a dent in Modi's prestige, people (specially bhakts) raise hackles?

Jungle me mor nacha kisi ne na dekha...
Ashok Bhai thora pee kar kiya jhume sabne dekha?

Wah ri duniya wah.

I thought such things are allowed in members club.

SOUTHie

Reactions
132 8 0
Country
India
You are an intelligent man, would be nice If you presented your views.
™¡£ ahm!

Okay! From what I heard, Modi got married through a Child marriage, he was not 18. He left her to follow his ideology, join RSS I heard.

IMO, the primary responsibility for this is the parents of both Modi and Jashodaben. Secondly, Jashodaben didn't file a divorce, and neither did Modi. I don't know what that infers. It's their personal opinion.

What do you think?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
™¡£ ahm!

Okay! From what I heard, Modi got married through a Child marriage, he was not 18. He left her to follow his ideology, join RSS I heard.

IMO, the primary responsibility for this is the parents of both Modi and Jashodaben. Secondly, Jashodaben didn't file a divorce, and neither did Modi. I don't know what that infers. It's their personal opinion.

What do you think?

So men are not allowed to marry women , in RSS? :eek:

SOUTHie

Reactions
132 8 0
Country
India
So men are not allowed to marry women , in RSS? :eek:
I think they can marry. “¡¡“Most hardcore Sanghis are unmarried (just googled) I think it gets them some credits like they 'stand alone'. I don't know. But they shouldn't become chronic bachelors to join RSS (Unfortunately |0|) Sorry couldn't help it!
Modi just left thinking family is a distraction and he never returned to his wife.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
@khafee

I wonder why nobody did bat his/her eyelids on the following thread, also started on FB & whatsapp lines:

See these floating houses!

But when it comes to a dent in Modi's prestige, people (specially bhakts) raise hackles?

Jungle me mor nacha kisi ne na dekha...
Ashok Bhai thora pee kar kiya jhume sabne dekha?

Wah ri duniya wah.

I thought such things are allowed in members club.

LOL.

@SOUTHie

You have to accept that was a good riposte! As a consolation