Trump Meets Israeli Leaders in Washington: Palestinians 'Going to Want' Mideast Plan | Page 3 | World Defense

Trump Meets Israeli Leaders in Washington: Palestinians 'Going to Want' Mideast Plan

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
@mtime7

What's your opinion on this?

The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9]Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing[10] of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem during the Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine.[11][12][13] 91 people of various nationalities were killed, and 46 were injured.[14]

The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and Transjordan.[14][15] When planned, the attack had the approval of the Haganah, the principal Jewish paramilitary group in Palestine, though, unbeknownst to the Irgun, this had been cancelled by the time the operation was carried out. It was conceived as part of a response to Operation Agatha (a series of widespread raids, including one on the Jewish Agency, conducted by the British authorities) and was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era (1920–1948).[14][15]

Disguised as Arab workmen and as hotel waiters, members of the Irgun planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, whose southern wing housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters. The resulting explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel.[15] Some of the inflicted deaths and injuries occurred in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings.[15]

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
@mtime7

Btw are only Americans allowed to carry guns(real guns unlike fake wooden ones in video you posted)? Lol.

merry-christmas.jpg

KidsNGuns11.jpg

GirlsGunsKidsGuns.jpg

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I don't see anything wrong with that, they are teaching their people how to defend themselves. Israeli's do the same thing and we do it here with our children in America.

Israeli's doing same thing:

Why the fake outrage?

You seem to lack a lot of general knowledge about human society/culture. How do you think human civilizations survived back then? They were teaching their kids how to fight war since they were young. Ever heard of Spartans?

Btw the guy you referenced in your previous post is a fake businessman who never lived among Palestinians in Palestine. You probably know his name but don't want to post it because there is plenty of verified online material exposing him and the money he gets for such events.

Really, you think that is normal? What outrage are you talking about? No I don't know his name, this was probably 20yrs ago, maybe more, I think on CNN, I think they were the only cable news at the time. For some reason his words stuck with me.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
@mtime7

Btw are only Americans allowed to carry guns(real guns unlike fake wooden ones in video you posted)? Lol.

merry-christmas.jpg

KidsNGuns11.jpg

GirlsGunsKidsGuns.jpg

I had my first real gun when I was 5, I had quite a few by 15, but that was my dad teaching me to hunt and defend the home. Show me where in the United States they teach assault and taking captives in kindergarten. in actual kindergarten...

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
maybe someone else can chime in, is this normal in the middle east? I don't know, it maybe normal.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Really, you think that is normal? What outrage are you talking about? No I don't know his name, this was probably 20yrs ago, maybe more, I think on CNN, I think they were the only cable news at the time. For some reason his words stuck with me.

Watch the video of the Israeli army and what they teach their kids.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I had my first real gun when I was 5, I had quite a few by 15, but that was my dad teaching me to hunt and defend the home. Show me where in the United States they teach assault and taking captives in kindergarten. in actual kindergarten...

That's a private event for the PIJ movement and not a public school of any sort. And it is normal to capture enemy soldiers as bargaining chips to free Palestinian prisoners from Israeli jails. All nations do so but in different ways. US arrests Chinese businessmen/diplomatic women as means to pressure China. China returns the favor too. That's how messages are sent in political world.

I still want your opinion on the hotel bombing by the Israeli militia.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
List of Irgun operations

1937, March2 Arabs killed on Bat Yam beach.[12]
1937, November 1410 Arabs killed by Irgun units launching attacks around Jerusalem, ("Black Sunday")[13][14]
1938, April 122 Arabs and 2 British policemen were killed by a bomb in a train in Haifa.[14]
1938, April 171 Arab was killed by a bomb detonated in a cafe in Haifa[14]
1938, May 171 Arab policeman was killed in an attack on a bus in the Jerusalem-Hebron road.[14]
1938, May 243 Arabs were shot and killed in Haifa.[14]
1938, June 1918 Arabs killed (9 men, 6 women and 3 children), 24 injured by a bomb that was thrown into a crowded Arab market place in Haifa.[15][16][17][18]
1938, June 232 Arabs were killed near Tel Aviv.[14]
1938, June 267 Arabs were killed by a bomb in Jaffa.[14]
1938, June 271 Arab was killed in the yard of a hospital in Haifa.[14]
1938, July 57 Arabs were killed in several shooting attacks in Tel Aviv.[14]
1938, July 53 Arabs were killed by a bomb detonated in a bus in Jerusalem.[14]
1938, July 51 Arab was killed in another attack in Jerusalem.[14]
1938, July 618 Arabs and 5 Jews were killed by two simultaneous bombs in the Arab melon market in Haifa. More than 60 people were wounded. The toll over two days of riots and reprisals was 33 dead, 111 wounded.[14][19][20][21]
1938, July 84 Arabs were killed by a bomb in Jerusalem.[14]
1938, July 1610 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jerusalem.[14]
1938, July 2543 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Haifa.[14][22]
1938, August 2624 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jaffa.[14]
1939, February 2733 Arabs were killed in multiple attacks, incl. 24 by bomb in Arab market in Suk Quarter of Haifa and 4 by bomb in Arab vegetable market in Jerusalem.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Menachem Begin, in full Menachem Wolfovitch Begin, (born August 16, 1913, Brest-Litovsk, Russia [now in Belarus]—died March 9, 1992, Tel Aviv–Yafo, Israel), Zionist leader who was prime minister of Israel from 1977 to 1983.

Begin joined the militant Irgun Zvai Leumi and was its commander from 1943 to 1948.
After Israel’s independence in 1948 the Irgun formed the Ḥerut (“Freedom”) Party with Begin as its head and leader of the opposition in the Knesset (Parliament) until 1967. Begin joined the National Unity government (1967–70) as a minister without portfolio and in 1973 became joint chairman of the Likud (“Unity”) coalition.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
That's a private event for the PIJ movement and not a public school of any sort. And it is normal to capture enemy soldiers as bargaining chips to free Palestinian prisoners from Israeli jails. All nations do so but in different ways. US arrests Chinese businessmen/diplomatic women as means to pressure China. China returns the favor too. That's how messages are sent in political world.

I still want your opinion on the hotel bombing by the Israeli militia.

what the hell does that have to do with what this started with? Terrorists are bad. Your rage started over this post, which I was just saying what I heard a Palestinian man say, that's all, at the time I did not know it was true, it was just something I heard that stuck with me. Here it is

A long time ago during one of these peace deals I heard a Palestinian man on TV talk about this, he said there would never be a deal as long as they continue to poison the minds. He said growing up that he was taught by (I believe) Syrian teachers from a little boy, to hate Israel. It years living in the United States before he realized that his mind had been poisoned.

then I took a quick look around after you questioned it, and posted a video of a kindergarten graduation, that apparently set off the rage, wasn't trying to, just backing up the speaker. Calm down

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
what the hell does that have to do with what this started with? Terrorists are bad. Your rage started over this post, which I was just saying what I heard a Palestinian man say, that's all, at the time I did not know it was true, it was just something I heard that stuck with me. Here it is

A long time ago during one of these peace deals I heard a Palestinian man on TV talk about this, he said there would never be a deal as long as they continue to poison the minds. He said growing up that he was taught by (I believe) Syrian teachers from a little boy, to hate Israel. It years living in the United States before he realized that his mind had been poisoned.

then I took a quick look around after you questioned it, and posted a video of a kindergarten graduation, that apparently set off the rage, wasn't trying to, just backing up the speaker. Calm down

Syrians are Syrians and not Palestinians. You must have been watching news about Syria-Israeli wars in the 70's. Anyhow I am showing the Jewish terrorist attacks against Palestinians, foreign nationalities and British. They used to bomb markets and hotels. And the leader that orchestrated and masterminded those terrorist attacks later became the prime minister of Israel. Which is the equivalent of a terrorist becoming the President of the United States.

That same guy also founded the Likud party, which rejected the UN partition plan and wanted parts of Jordan too for their Israeli state. Netanyahu(the current prime minister of Israel) is the modern leader/head of the Likud party in Israel(ex-terrorist party with same ambitions).

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Syrians are Syrians and not Palestinians. You must have been watching news about Syria-Israeli wars in the 70's. Anyhow I am showing the Jewish terrorist attacks against Palestinians, foreign nationalities and British. They used to bomb markets and hotels. And the leader that orchestrated and masterminded those terrorist attacks later became the prime minister of Israel. Which is the equivalent of a terrorist becoming the President of the United States.

That same guy also founded the Likud party, which rejected the UN partition plan and wanted parts of Jordan too for their Israeli state. Netanyahu(the current prime minister of Israel) is the modern leader/head of the Likud party in Israel(ex-terrorist party with same ambitions).

and what does that have to do with anything I posted? I will say again, terrorists are bad, no matter who they are, or which side they are on. I mearly posted what I heard a Palestinian man say, that's all. I have made no case for Israel other than they have become to used to blood shed. Don't make up things in your head, positions I have not taken..

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
In West Bank:

Israeli Troops Shoot Teen Dead in West Bank Clashes, Palestinians Say

Israeli troops shot and killed a Palestinian teenager in clashes in the West Bank city of Hebron on Wednesday, the Palestinian Health Ministry said.

Seventeen-year-old Mohammad Salman Toameh Al-Hadad was shot in the chest with live fire and died after being evacuated to the city hospital, according to the ministry.

In Gaza:

Israeli's claim two rockets landed in open area in Nahal Oz but Palestinians didn't hear or see anything on their side.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Breaking:

West Bank responds:

2 Israeli soldiers critically injured, 8 others lightly injured after being hit by car at West Bank checkpoint.

In Gaza there were several airstrikes in the south of Gaza and one airstrike that hit and destroyed part of a building in northern Gaza. No injuries reported.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Two Palestinian Authority security officers killed by Israeli forces last night. One was killed in Jenin after Israeli forces tried demolishing a locals house and the locals were not having it. The other was killed in cold blood by Israeli gun fire.

84505265_198461691556434_6886150511972581376_n.jpg

84944344_198454658223804_4946895438352482304_n.jpg

84529972_177024766963368_3353621571225780224_n.jpg