Trump visits border town, & isn't raped, murdered, or mugged by Mexicans | Page 2 | World Defense

Trump visits border town, & isn't raped, murdered, or mugged by Mexicans

Determined2014

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I really think his public relations team put this together in hopes that he can get some of the Latino votes in America. I don't think it will work. He has royally screwed himself over by saying what he said. He even used the words m*ther f*cker on stage while addressing the nation. WTF!!!
Yes he really went overboard on that issue, I do not think that the issue will get any better, as long as he says that he will not apologise , it does not make anything any better, he already spilled the water, doubt he will be able to pick it up again, sometimes it pays to be humble no matter how rich one is., because money alone can not do it, sometimes charecter has alot to do with the final answer.

bluedog

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
There is nothing there, in or out of context, that could be taken as racists. Well, unless YOU consider being called rich, white, or male an insult. Which one is it? Or is it all 3 that you consider an insult? I did, however, imply that Trump is a racist and sexist. because he is. Do you want me to find examples, in context, so that you can read about the things he said.

yes. But not all of them. Just the Mexicans. Because he's racist.

The ignorance and inequality comes from Trump insinuations. Have you noticed he hasn't said anything about Canadians? Being of Latino descent does not make them inferior. Maybe if reality jumped up and bit him in the ass, he would realize that we are all equal.

I'd rather have 100 mexican criminals than one bigot, racist, sexist, superficial piece of shit in a position to have any kind of control over our country.

In reply to:

"Well, unless YOU consider being called rich, white, or male an insult. Which one is it? Or is it all 3 that you consider an insult? ."
What you said was, "Rich, white, Christian men don't have to worry. Those are the only ones Trump seems to like. " You left out your inclusion of Christian and the implication that this group of people do not have to worry. Never said I found this to be an insult, I said taken out of context this comment could appear to be racist. Maybe not racist but stereotyping a group of people. My point is that Trumps comment on illegal immigrants was taken out of context (in my opinion). He did not say anything about Canadians (to my knowledge because we do not have have a large number of illegal Canadians crossing the border that are criminals). I am not talking about legal immigrants.

I am going to take the time to list a few examples because you write

"I'd rather have 100 mexican criminals than one bigot, racist, sexist, superficial piece of shit in a position to have any kind of control over our country"

Are you serious? I doubt your would say this to the victims (that are lucky to still be living) or the families of

Report - Aug 11th 2015 8AM
Last month Victor Ramirez, 29 and Joe Fernando Villagomez 20-year-old, Illegal immigrants accused with raping 64 year old Air force Veteran assaulting her with a claw hammer.

Report - 13 Jul 2015
Aurelio Hernandez-Gomez, 23-years old,,illegal immigrant accoused of with raping a 13-Year-Old

Report - July 29, 2015
Juan Emmanuel Razo,illegal immigrant accused of killing a 60-year-old woman, shooting a woman in the arm and the attempted rape of a 14-year-old girl

There is a reason the family Kate Steinle's family wants a change in the illegal immigration policy when they daughter was killed on Jul 10, 2015

If anyone wants to talk about this issue, maybe take the time to look at both sides of the history and culture on Illegal Immigration and the rape that occurs and why it occurs, go ahead and Google the name Ann Coulter.

For those that think Trump has lost the Latino vote because he wants to stop illegal immigrants, this remains to be seen. It just seems that it would be more dishonest to not address an issue because you are worried about losing votes.

I will keep to the subject of immigration on this thread (will save my comments on the claim Trump is sexist for another thread).

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
If anyone wants to talk about this issue, maybe take the time to look at both sides of the history and culture on Illegal Immigration and the rape that occurs and why it occurs, go ahead and Google the name Ann Coulter.

She openly and publicly called black people "jiggaboos". She MUST be the expert on illegal immigration. With all those jiggaboos. What next? Are you going to quote Fox news next?

Ann Coulter and Fox news are the enemy of everything good and beautiful in the world.
"I'd rather have 100 mexican criminals than one bigot, racist, sexist, superficial piece of shit in a position to have any kind of control over our country"

Are you serious? I doubt your would say this to the victims (that are lucky to still be living) or the families of

I'm very serious. How many people are those 100 criminals going to hurt? Do you suppose the number of victims will be anywhere near the victims Trump will be responsible for if he made president. I'd also rather have a crazy man with an AR-15 than a nuclear bomb. Do you get it yet? Or do I need to be more clear? I'm not asking to be bitchy, but I genuinely want to know if I was clear?

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
I hate being in a position of defending Donald Trump, but I believe his comments were blown way out of proportion. You can't deny that illegals crossing the border commit additional crimes. It's just a fact. We see stories all the time where an illegal alien kills or rapes an American citizen. It's not like he was just making it up. Regardless, I don't see what's so wrong about having a strong border and sane immigration policy. Most other countries do.

bluedog

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
She openly and publicly called black people "jiggaboos". She MUST be the expert on illegal immigration. With all those jiggaboos. What next? Are you going to quote Fox news next?

You missed the point I am trying to make concerning illegal immigrants. You do not need to read any articles by anyone, but at least look into the facts.

I take it you are being sarcastic about FOX news. You make the mistake of assuming that I am swayed by Media, when in fact I am not. If I read an article, or I catch a news clip, I do not take anything at face value. It would have been far more productive, if you had replied with some statistics.

I'm very serious. How many people are those 100 criminals going to hurt? Do you suppose the number of victims will be anywhere near the victims Trump will be responsible for if he made president. I'd also rather have a crazy man with an AR-15 than a nuclear bomb. Do you get it yet? Or do I need to be more clear? I'm not asking to be bitchy, but I genuinely want to know if I was clear?

Because clearly, you are not making yourself clear to me about why you say you think it is okay for illegal immigrants to be allowed into our country. This conversation has gone beyond being disgusted with Trumps comments. Your logic of comparison confuses me. To make myself clear, one victim is too many. Clearly, we reached a difference in philosophical beliefs?

FYI I have not even stated my views on whether I personally like Trump or would vote for him.

Yet, I am curious, feel free to reply or not. If you take out of the equation of the nationality of the immigrant, would you still stand firm that it is okay for criminals to enter our country illegally. Or you merely using this as a platform to trash Trump?

SapnaTheBaller3

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Piggy backing off what the first person had commented, I never thought about it like that. There are crazy rumors "The Democrats paid Republicans" etc.. I'm beyond shocked if Trump truly loses any of his supporters over one slip up on stage. Heck they probably encouraged it and didn't even take much note to it. His latio votes however, not going to get him far.