Turkey summons US ambassador over Syrian Kurdish forces spat | Page 2 | World Defense

Turkey summons US ambassador over Syrian Kurdish forces spat

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
It is good you mentioned Jordan. I seem to have forgotten it as a force to reckon with. There was a time I was imagining that Jordan and Turkey would join forces to annihilate ISIS and although I was wrong on that presumption, I still believed that ISIS would have been banished if it happened. I remember the king of Jordan got angry last year and promised to beat the hell out of ISIS. And it appeared that everyone was quiet.
Yeah, I forgot what happened after that, but I've heard that he personally flew some fire missions himself which is some pretty interesting personal "propaganda" if you will.
Jordan still is [I presume] a part of the U.S-led coalition that is supposed to be fighting ISIS. Strange thing is after vowing to wage a "relentless" war against ISIS, 56 airstrikes later Jordan felt they'd avenged their fallen pilot and that "relentless war" came to an abrupt end.
I'm fairly certain the US's tactic was based on territory control and less about overall destruction which Russia was adamant about on the other hand.

Jordan and Kurds are the most competent fighting force in ME.∫øø§

Where did Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE go.
Oh please, the Egyptian, UAE and Saudi forces have done next to nothing to combat ISIS.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Oh please, the Egyptian, UAE and Saudi forces have done next to nothing to combat ISIS.

:blah:

Its seems like you ignored the fact that UAE and Saudi air forces are part of US led collation against ISIS and are conducting airstrikes on daily basis. And both countries including Bahrain and Qatar have announced their readiness to despatch ground troops to fight ISIS.

remnant

Reactions
8 1 0
Country
Kenya
The attack by Turkish forces on the PYD and Washington's displeasure illustrates the complexity and multifaceted nature of the Syrian conflict. It is a veritable powder keg. The war is no longer about the democratic emancipation of the long suffering Syrian people but a battle of wills involving external players.