UAE crown prince MBZ called Imran Khan | Page 4 | World Defense

UAE crown prince MBZ called Imran Khan

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Nekokara was an example against your claim of Nawaz Sharif hand picking bureaucrats, other wise you shall share evidence.
While if you aren't aware of Imran Khan and Zardari hand picking bureaucrats than you are sleeping all the time.
Here's the latest victim:
Chief secretary removed ‘unceremoniously’
What Cheif secretary has to do with PM performance what you claiming?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I am done bro... Nawaz made his supporters wear green colour glasses and made them eat dry grass thinking they were eating fresh green grass .... such is the life of donkeys....

No offence to you Batman since you claim you are not the supporter of Nawaz.
NS created alot of retards and crook like themselves they want NS no matter what beacuse they are Mini NS themselves. You go any department of punjab it's full of them along High courts and irnoy is theior supporter call it smart political moves.khata Hai tu lagata bi tu Hai, attitude

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Now you are holding on to every straw you can find..... it is every government’s right to replace , remove and bureaucrat they want... nothing wrong with it. It’s allowed constitutionally so what is your point?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Now you are holding on to every straw you can find..... it is every government’s right to replace , remove and bureaucrat they want... nothing wrong with it. It’s allowed constitutionally so what is your point?
He conveniently forgetting NS and SS governance model all handpicked rotten officers just to protect sharif dynasty.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
What Cheif secretary has to do with PM performance what you claiming?

It all started with poor performance of Imran Khan and cabinet because your excuse was that bureaucracy is 'hand picked' Sharif.
I gave example of SSP Nekokara as one bureaucrat who came to lime light during Imran Khan dharna, while Nawaz Sharif was PM.
I gave example of Chief secretary in support to my claim that every bureaucrat is appointed by Imran Khan and example was latest of all.
You can google to search history of all appointments Imran Khan made in bureaucracy and that too without following proper rules. Appointment of Bajwa was one such example, where Zardari had to jump in to support Imran Khan... and which hints at some political deal.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
He conveniently forgetting NS and SS governance model all handpicked rotten officers just to protect sharif dynasty.
Administration was working far better before Imran Khan took over and i do blame Imran Khan for deliberately sabotaging local administration just to torture this nation and make them all beggars and criminals.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Someone threw garbage in front our house in Karachi.... unbelievable before IK no one ever threw garbage in front of our house ....

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
We have to be objective in our criticism, there's no objectivity in criticizing Nawaz Sharif in reply to questions raised on sabotage of Pakistan by Imran Khan and cabinet, latest example is of importing COVID from Iran and later asking world to give us aid.
While some donor nations are reading about it as we speak:
Pakistan top court questions gov't's spending on COVID-19 measures
You were the same guy who ran thread on other PDF remember with Ur second ID?? Check my answers there

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Administration was working far better before Imran Khan took over and i do blame Imran Khan for deliberately sabotaging local administration just to torture this nation and make them all beggars and criminals.
Yes they were working better and there is reason when sharifs were looting and making TTs transfers theior Handpicked officers were also making money and looting it was mutual understanding now that's not case that's why things looks odd.