Ukraine investigators consider missile strike, terrorism as causes of Iran plane crash | Page 3 | World Defense

Ukraine investigators consider missile strike, terrorism as causes of Iran plane crash

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Kudos to Scorpion. I did not know we have a special detective onboard.

I heard the plane was carrying top Iranian officials trying to defect, the plane was given instruction to return back the pilot refused so they shot it down.

There are many stories circling in the news but nothing is solid so far. It wasn't a human error either.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
from what I heard so far, is that Iran used a Tor-M1 missile that fired at the Ukrainian Boeing, which everyone passed away + Iran keeps jumping back & forth admitting it and then declining it, but now they are moving in Bulldozers to clear the site, which most people don't know if it's to bring to a hangar for investigators or trying to clear their crime

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
from what I heard so far, is that Iran used a Tor-M1 missile that fired at the Ukrainian Boeing, which everyone passed away + Iran keeps jumping back & forth admitting it and then declining it, but now they are moving in Bulldozers to clear the site, which most people don't know if it's to bring to a hangar for investigators or trying to clear their crime
they cleared the site with a front end loader yesterday

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
From another POV, nice marketing of TOR M1 on none other than The Maker’s rival Ukraine

@Scorpion

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
they cleared the site with a front end loader yesterday

What else are they trying to do? clearing the evidence? for what? have not they already admitted shooting down the plane?

From another POV, nice marketing of TOR M1 on none other than The Maker’s rival Ukraine

@Scorpion
ROFL

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
@Falcon29 @mtime7 @Berke2 @TomCat @Lieutenant @The Sandman @MaarKhoor @Mastankhan @LeGenD @BATMAN @Bundeswehr @Khafee @ our military professional your input is appreciated.

Let's leave any political discussion aside and decode this from a military point of view.

I'm not military expert but the act of shooting a civilian plane is an act of terrorism, that must be condemned by civilized world.
Iran must be held accountable. If it require military action or economical, it shall be decided by the UN.
I expect regional leaders to take the lead in making the case!
Don't expect Pakistani PM to condemn Iran at any level, so this leave Arabs to take charge.

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
Iran only apologized because Ukraine demanded it, yet the thing was, Ukraine's leader received criticism because he basically "forgave" them after arresting soldiers responsible for the mistake, due to the fact Ukraine & Iran have some defence relations.

but it really makes me wonder what Iran was trying to gain from this? was it truly an accident or was it a stunt to make them long like powerful threat towards others in the region.

not to get side tracked, but according to sources India did the same using a civilian airline with a military tracker which had PAF respond with F-16s, which is quite ignorant.

my point being, there is too many questions that need to be answered instead of "sorry and it's ok" resolution