US presidential elections 2016 | News & Update | Page 2 | World Defense

US presidential elections 2016 | News & Update

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
I am not a Trump fan, however, I am not discounting his chances of being the winner of the Republican nomination race. However, I don't think that Trump will be overly concerned about the black votes right now. These votes would be more significant during the presidential race. A few Republicans may be going after Trump in this nomination race, however, it will be too little too late because there is not a strong GOP contender to oust him at the moment.

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
Yes, the protests are organized, and reminiscent of those during the 60s and 70s. Soros and Ayers are the puppet masters, as usual, working behind the scenes to stir up trouble. Obviously they have some end goal, which it seem is getting Hillary elected. However, it seems every time they hold a protest, Donald Trump's popularity increases. I've seen people from all walks of life and various backgrounds claiming to support Donald Trump, because they vote on more than one issue, and care about jobs and rebuilding the country and economy.

It's important to recognize that the press has its own agenda, and does not report without slanting things in that direction. If they are anti-Trump, which is how it appears, they will promote stories that inflame those they want to sway in another direction, such as that of Hillary's camp.

Henock Degu

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I feel that Rubio and Cruz will continue to attack him. This will cause people to dislike trump and bring the truths out about him and also cause his supports to vote for them. This is a common tactic that is done is Presidetial elections. Since it has already started to become effective, why not continue this process? Convincing people to vote for you is a slow process so I do not think they will wait.

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
Well, the new Trump Ad is way too aggressive. If he runs a campaign like this, his chances will increase manifold, because Hillary won't stoop to this level, and she will look weak if she does not take Trump on.

Trump's campaign ads will only get ____ I just can't think of a word bad enough for it. They'll just get filthier. This is about as dirty as presidential politics gets. Check it out yourself, if you haven't seen it already:

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
Anyways, so the Hillary camp released an ad attacking Trump. Take a look:

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Clinton, Trump stream ahead as rivals show signs of fading

It seems that the pundits are correct in their prediction. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump surged Sunday toward another round of pivotal presidential primaries. Republican front-runner Donald Trump looked ahead to Tuesday's contests in five northeastern states where he's poised to do well and to a foreign policy speech later in the week while on the Democratic side, underdog Bernie Sanders appeared to soften his attacks on Clinton.

For more details - Clinton, Trump stream ahead as rivals show signs of fading | World, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Wow, they better hope they don't run into me, I'll cause 20-30 critical injuries and I'm a person that just doesn't care and has a loose temper. |0|

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Republican Jews Ring Alarm Bells About Fall Vote — but Refuse To Name Donald Trump as Problem - News – Forward.com

Republican Jews threat analyzed by me(Falcon29):

Because Trump is likely to become the next President. We(who control both House and Senate) will decrease any influence of a Trump-influenced Republican House majority, as our agenda comes first and foremost. And Trump must not be able to alter direction of our policies(mass migration, cultural breakdown, nation building for Israel, etc...)

What makes them oppose Trump?:

Social movement he is inspiring in the US, not his foreign policy which isn't as big of a concern for them. He is inspiring an America-First movement which gets in the way(even if a little) of the Globalist agenda.

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Trump wins Indiana Primary(CNN Projection)

6:53 p.m. In the hour leading up to polls closing in Indiana, Google Trends notes that Trump has gotten almost two-thirds of the search traffic on the GOP side:

googletrendsin.jpg

Live updates: Donald Trump wins Indiana GOP primary - CBS News

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
The news is out. Ted Cruz has yielded to the Trump onslaught and he has withdrawn from the presidential nomination race. Trump is now basking in this important victory and is now turning his attention full blast towards Hillary Clinton.
The big question now is if Trump has what it takes to defeat Hillary, who it seems will definitely be is an opponent in the presidential race or will Hillary be able to come up trumps . I believe that it will be a very heated match-up between Trump and Clinton. I am waiting to see the fireworks.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Yesterday Ted Cruz dropped out of the Republican race, admitting that his numbers are not enough to catch up with the numbers of Donald Trump. Now it is Kasich's turn since obviously he has much smaller numbers than Ted Cruz. So it is just waiting for the official declaration that Donald Trump will be the standard bearer of the Republican party.

Now this question - what happens to the "stop Trump" movement? Would they shift their loyalty to the Democrats or would they now support Trump?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Today is a big day. 269 voted to Hillary 180 to Trump so far.