US Presidential Elections 2020 - News & Updates | Page 17 | World Defense

US Presidential Elections 2020 - News & Updates

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Dem are not going to take sentate, Biden is going to win but this election has divided the americans. I donot think that Biden has the ability to unite this nation again. I only see Biden for one term only.
With the two run-off elections now scheduled in the state of Georgia, I believe in Jan 2021, the DEMs could very well make this happen.;)

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
not sure if he will run again, but whomever does, will need him by their side.
Hi mtime7! He won't be able to run again! Trumps Last Ride:

;)

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 52

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Trump is still being delusional and I'm not sure what he's even thinking at this point. Nothing that he will try legally will work.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Trump was the only president im years who didn't start a war.
How people long for wars, and regime changes. We are back to the kings of all this, I wonder what Biden is plotting now, maybe Turkey? I guess it depends on who pays him the most.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Is that your Tuesday dance?
No, just trying to act out what's happening in the streets of America right now! The American people have spoken and deserve this historic win!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
@mtime7 One more personal attack and you'll be getting a ban. Behave yourself, and remain respectful.
Thank you Khafee for bringing some civility into this "conversation". I do however, have broad shoulders and will abide by all World Forum Rules no matter what. Cheers!:)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Thank you Khafee for bringing some civility into this "conversation". I do however, have broad shoulders and will abide by all World Forum Rules no matter what. Cheers!:)
Pls do report any idiotic posts, by any means i.e. PM, report button, or tagging. Your understanding is reassuring, but we would like to maintain a civil and comfortable environment for all.

Best Regards.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
There was a party and I wasn't invited?
Hi Lieutenant! The Trump party at the WH, you probably would not like to be invited as there were not too many people masked up. No wonder they are having a second wave of COVID-19 there. They will totally have to clean down every inch of that house before Biden takes it over. The Biden speech party was not much better either.:eek:

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Trump is going to flip the table and win the presidency. Not a single state has called so far. Investigation for possible fraud is ongoing.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Trump is going to flip the table and win the presidency. Not a single state has called so far. Investigation for possible fraud is ongoing.
There has been no widespread voter fraud. Please do not parrot Trump or republican lies.
Most of the states have called it for Biden. States have upto Nov 25 to certify results. Only case is Georgia where there will be a recount due to closeness. Almost all of Trump's frivolous lawsuits have been dismissed by courts.