War against ISIS | Page 17 | World Defense

War against ISIS

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
The ISIS crisis is getting out of hand and should be stopped now!! I think that this is by far one of the worst catastrophes coming or way as it is worldwide and anyone could be a part of it. It is time for the world to take control of the situation.

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Walid Shoebat is a propagandist and Islamophobe. None of his articles have any truth to them. Italy didn't send naval ships. And ISIS is very small in Libya in comparison to other parties there. It's not simple task to invade Italy, it's Actually very far to reach.

Just ISIS being sensationalist in order to try being heard.

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
The governor of Mosul said that most of the destroyed artifacts are reproductions.
"Mosul’s exiled governor Asil Nujaifi told Rudaw some of the ancient artifacts in Mosul Museum that were recently destroyed by the Islamic State (ISIS) were reproductions of genuine pieces that were moved to Baghdad after 2003 Iraq war. "

Mosul Governor: Most destroyed artifacts were copies

I really hoped that the genuine artifacts make it out okay. Apparently the genuine artifacts are in Baghdad.

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
This is really one of the sickest atrocity story I heard. It sound unbelievable that people would do this. The story come from a British man who left his home to battle ISIS.
"Islamic State brutes fed a distraught woman searching for her kidnapped son some meat and rice – and then told her she had just eaten her son, according to a British man who joined the fight against ISIS."

New York Post

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I don't think this is true. Italy isn't that strong to scare ISIS. I really think Shoebat is pushing some BS.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
So not only are they savages but they are also cannibalistic. These vile creatures need to be put in their places because they are getting from bad to worse. It is full time NATO send in ground troops into Syria and Iraq to fight these bastards that don't even deserve to be classified as humans.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
So not only are they savages but they are also cannibalistic. These vile creatures need to be put in their places because they are getting from bad to worse. It is full time NATO send in ground troops into Syria and Iraq to fight these bastards that don't even deserve to be classified as humans.

No the NATO should cooperate with countries like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt and Jordan to take out Assad and ISIS as well and bring peace and stability to the region. That is the only solution. Death is death no matter what means is to be used. Assad has been killing his own people for almost 4 years but he is not using the method ISIS is using yet the word is turning a blind eye to that forgetting that it was Assad, Hizbollah, Iraq and Iran who facilitated the existence of ISIS in both Syria and Iraq in order to prolong the conflict. The US on other hand isn't innocent as it contributed to arming of ISIS either deliberately or mistakenly.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
No the NATO should cooperate with countries like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt and Jordan to take out Assad and ISIS as well and bring peace and stability to the region. That is the only solution. Death is death no matter what means is to be used. Assad has been killing his own people for almost 4 years but he is not using the method ISIS is using yet the word is turning a blind eye to that forgetting that it was Assad, Hizbollah, Iraq and Iran who facilitated the existence of ISIS in both Syria and Iraq in order to prolong the conflict. The US on other hand isn't innocent as it contributed to arming of ISIS either deliberately or mistakenly.

Keep relying on NATO....

Is GCC intelligence/strategy that bad?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Keep relying on NATO....

Is GCC intelligence/strategy that bad?

I dont relay on NATO but if the NATO want to involve in this mess they have to do it effectively or simply stay away.

Saudi Arabia and UAE are part of the airstrikes against ISIS and I think that is the only thing they can do. I don't really believe that we should involve in the fight against ISIS. Let the Iraq sort out their shit by themselves. In another word both ISIS and the Iraqi so called army can kill one another for all I care. Its the US fault after all not ours.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
Well they better be watching the ISIS closely as they could regroup and charge again with more men would be surprised if they have their own ships and use them on Italy war ships. A enemy that leaves and comes back should be fought with caution as they, may seem not as strong but may have a plan and make it seem as if they have weakened and will not take much effort. So any steps now should be watched and thought of as the enemy could try to strike when the other is not aware of them.

rares209

Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Romania
If this is true, I think they did a good job. People should realize that ISIS is a real threat and we should take some useful actions against them even if it means using military force, do this is why I think Italy took the good decision and I think more countries should follow Italy.