WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 13 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Usama

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
12 0 0
Country
Pakistan
MashAllah, Alhamdulillah. I had earmarked this website to be checked in August based on Khafee bhai's timeline of J15 procurment. The news has surpassed the wildest fantasies.
A quick word on the significance of the expected wednesday... it will be 5th August, the date when exactly a year ago article 370 was removed from indian constitution and Kashmir was illegally annexed by India.
The coming 5th of August 2020 will also mark the foundation laying of Ram Temple on the site of the Shaheed Babri Masjid, to be attended by Modi and BJP higher ups.
Hence i strongly support the induction/announcement of these assets on coming wedneday to send a loud and clear message to Modi and BJP likes that we are watching and preparing, so be warned.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Congrats to all. Alhamdulillah, this is a huge day, not just for PAF, but for Pakistan. We are no longer playing defence. We are going to be able to project air power. US is leaving Afghanistan, the threat from the East has diminished tremendously and Iran is joining the Chinese camp. The 9/11 era is truly over.
From where Pak is located the threat from Afghanistan was in the west
...India is on the east.

However that aside...excellent analysis sir >|

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
No chance of ceremony taking place on 5th as Imran Khan would be in Azad Kashmir as India passed laws on 5th August.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Can you share some details on that and is it true that these jh7 we are getting are either free or at ridiculous low prices?

Quaid12

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Pakistan
No chance of ceremony taking place on 5th as Imran Khan would be in Azad Kashmir as India passed laws on 5th August.
It isn't necessary for Imran Khan to be there, defence minister with Air Chief would be enough

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
All in Good time, IA it ill be Another WDF exclusive
Pakistan is in dire need of a western fighter jet in its arsenal to match RAFEL and Jf17 of any block is a mismatch to french jet..a high cry in other defense forum by a pakistani analyst. .ur opinion on the subject pl.

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Thank you @Khafee!

we all will be witnessing the ceremony soon IA graceful and elegant. i hope it comes on 5 august to symbolize Indian evil stance on Kashmir and give a clear message of no more.

PAF clearly has defined its role to a new high. their responsibility towards CPEC, extended continental shelf, off shore reserves, Baluchistan, Gilgit Baltistan and India's intentions is increased to a great extent.

I will go beyond and say India has helped us raise our air power to thin their defense line. they will now face another front from the south/west which mean we have added another option to attack them and simultaneously securing our SLOC and sea ports from an expected attack.

Also will appreciate decisions by the higher ups who's timely decisions are baring fruit today. it will be disclosed soon who among them were the real game changers. 27 Feb was another eye opener.

on the other hand China did great job by raising threats on India's northern border which can go hot anytime if there is any misadventure on the west by them. China has not limit its investment to USD62 billion that we hear very often, they have greater plans it is only a beginning. the thing that is painful to me is China's investment of USD400 billion in Iran and i would say it is due to our laziness or whatever.

however, we finally are going to stand at a place where we must be much earlier to force hostile India to come to the table instead of its filthy negative policies towards us. knowingly, we kept our eyes closed or did criminal negligence by not adopting this stance, with India there is no such language one with friends, they are back stabbers and must be dealt precisely.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Pakistan is in dire need of a western fighter jet in its arsenal to match RAFEL and Jf17 of any block is a mismatch to french jet..a high cry in other defense forum by a pakistani analyst. .ur opinion on the subject pl.
An analyst who has never spent a sleepless night protecting his motherland, is not worth my time.

Usama

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
12 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Never made that connection. Good job!!!
Just imagine all the news chanels in india reporting live from the foundation laying cermony of Ram madir and in between comes the breaking news of Pakistan's induction of not 1, not 2 but 3 new platforms. It will hit right where it hurts and put their media on the defensive and justify how rafale will compare to Pakistan's inductions.