WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 14 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Materialistic

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
67 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Last 10 days, a major major event in the Naval world. Ever wondered why?

Been waiting last 2 days for the news and yeah it was a sweet one!!

@Mastankhan today is your day! You dont know me but I read a ton of your content and opinions.

It will be a great addition.

If this is what happened then why was kekra 1 called a bluff/said that no oil is there ?
Everyone went mum about it.for 3 weeks the govt. was very verbal about it but then they went quiet and PDF went like there was no oil at all and it was a wrong call

Having reserves and recovering oil are two different things. From government there was an amateur announcement, chances were bleak and experts were against this artificial hype because kekra-1 dint just popup 2 years ago it was maybe the 18th drill in past 70 years with each costing 60-80million USD. There are other areas especially along the punjab/sindh areas next to border. Indians are extracting oil from as close as 5kms from our border and they are going to invest about 5 Billions USD to increase rate.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Everyone went mum about it.for 3 weeks the govt. was very verbal about it but then they went quiet and PDF went like there was no oil at all and it was a wrong call
yes, i remember all our hopes were sky high and then an announcement was made that there was no oil found

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Thank you @Khafee!

we all will be witnessing the ceremony soon IA graceful and elegant. i hope it comes on 5 august to symbolize Indian evil stance on Kashmir and give a clear message of no more.

PAF clearly has defined its role to a new high. their responsibility towards CPEC, extended continental shelf, off shore reserves, Baluchistan, Gilgit Baltistan and India's intentions is increased to a great extent.

I will go beyond and say India has helped us raise our air power to thin their defense line. they will now face another front from the south/west which mean we have added another option to attack them and simultaneously securing our SLOC and sea ports from an expected attack.

Also will appreciate decisions by the higher ups who's timely decisions are baring fruit today. it will be disclosed soon who among them were the real game changers. 27 Feb was another eye opener.

on the other hand China did great job by raising threats on India's northern border which can go hot anytime if there is any misadventure on the west by them. China has not limit its investment to USD62 billion that we hear very often, they have greater plans it is only a beginning. the thing that is painful to me is China's investment of USD400 billion in Iran and i would say it is due to our laziness or whatever.

however, we finally are going to stand at a place where we must be much earlier to force hostile India to come to the table instead of its filthy negative policies towards us. knowingly, we kept our eyes closed or did criminal negligence by not adopting this stance, with India there is no such language one with friends, they are back stabbers and must be dealt precisely.
These measures need to be replicated by IK as well. India has made deep entrenched inroads into our political landscape. Without plucking them at their root, we well continue to be vulnerable.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF's latest Platform The JH-7
View attachment 15576
View attachment 15578
View attachment 15575

As seen from the top pic leaked on social media, and seen over the skies of Karachi.

2 Initially arrived, and then 4 on Thursday 30th July.

The 2 that arrived were new built, and the 4 that arrived were used airframes, upgraded to double their life.

All of them carry AESA radars and Chinese engines., and latest upgraded avionics, and nearly a Generation ahead of those in service with PLAAF.

With these 6, PAF's new procurements stand as follows:

J15 - 10
J10P - 8 (J10P is a further upgrade of J10C)
JH7 - 6

Initially a full Sqdn is planned for the JH-7's, but later more could be added.

IA An induction ceremony, for all 3 platforms, could be as soon as Wednesday TENTATIVELY!

Note:

1) 2nd pic is for illustrative purposes only
2) Patch is Fan Art
3) I wouldn't be surprised, if IAF hearing the news of 3 new PAF inductions, crashes 3 Rafales. (:-)

EDIT: 02 Aug 2020
IA Induction Ceremony is planned for Wed, if no rains, otherwise postponed by a week.
Ok here are my two cents on this induction if this news is true and ceremony does takes place soon INSHALLAH than I sincerely hope Pakistan doesn't do the circus of inducting one squadron or two squadrons like some countries like Indonesia or Malaysia do. Pakistan should basically go big or go home. Therefore if J 15 are for Naval aviation than 3 squadrons of those and 100 J 10 C and 100 of JH7 B and than use them to unleash hell on India specially the city I love the most Mumbai !!!! and burn it to the ground. And please for GOD sake retire Mirages.

@baqai @Thorough Pro @Armchair @Counter-Errorist @Arsalan @Lone Ranger @maxpane @Mastankhan @Muhammad Omar @Cookie Monster @Mingle

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Fair enough but I seriously believe this level of induction the ceremony will have either the president or Khan
PM Imran Khan can attend the ceremony after his Kashmir visit by keeping his visit short or may be may be visit Kashmir after attending ceremony. But when you induct 3 new platforms at the same time, then all national leadership has to be there.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Ok here are my two cents on this induction if this news is true and ceremony does takes place soon INSHALLAH than I sincerely hope Pakistan doesn't do the circus of inducting one squadron or two squadrons like some countries like Indonesia or Malaysia do. Pakistan should basically go big or go home. Therefore if J 15 are for Naval aviation than 3 squadrons of those and 100 J 10 C and 100 of JH7 B and than use them to unleash hell on India specially the city I love the most Mumbai !!!! and burn it to the ground. And please for GOD sake retire Mirages.

@baqai @Thorough Pro @Armchair @Counter-Errorist @Arsalan @Lone Ranger @maxpane @Mastankhan @Muhammad Omar @Cookie Monster @Mingle
Just because Indian actresses, dont find you attractive enough, is not reason enough to burn the whole city. Sudhar ja larkay! 0O\

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
If this is what happened then why was kekra 1 called a bluff/said that no oil is there ?

kekra 1 was taped after proven oil reserves discovered, a great game at play, exxon links with jared kushner/donald trump that is what i heard. things are now changing to the good.

Quaid12

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Pakistan

I don't think there would be need of that much J-10CEs, Pakistan already operates JF-17 Thunder which have similar capabilities as of J-10

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA

Numbers will take time to add...
...if induction ceremony is going to be in just a couple of days...of course Pak wouldn't have these jets in decent numbers at that time. The ceremony would just be a symbolic thing...to send a message...
...the rest would go on behind the scenes.

What's key here...is a shift in PAF doctrine. Acquiring twin heavies(J15 and JH7) means that they can strike much deeper inside India than ever before(getting even more on the offensive). Moreover if these platforms are used in support of PN(whether through PN's own air arm or through PAF)...it will greatly diminish IN's advantage.

I am expecting decent numbers...at least two squadrons if not more of J15 and JH7 each.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan

Bhai Kai testosterone levels are off the charts, @Khafee any leak regarding his shadi? :p @Zulu @Wolf-PK

P.S I agree with your sentiments, my first target would be that ghosani dude though lol