WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 16 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Nobody is saying induct them in these numbers tomorrow but final number of these Jets should at least the ones I mentioned

halka ho ja bhai get your BP checked.....300 jets ki demand kar raha hy bhai ...and we are happy with one squadron each.......

Bhai Chinese are cleaver business men and in Geopolitics nothing is like discount or free....there should be some tough pay back conditions either through CPEC or else.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
We'll have to wait and see what the plan is. We don't have the luxury to make these sort of decisions. As I see it, we're relying squarely on China's absolute requirement for energy / trade security, and our critical role in it. So we'll need to see how generous they eventually get.
After recent issues with India and most countries joining hands against China specially USA and Australia and Indonesia and Vietnam and Philippines and India they will get way more generous therefore take advantage of that.

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Bhaio @Windjammer saying the first photo @Khafee posted was indeed a JF17 while flying over Quetta not Karachi. This has been confirmed by someone in PAF. :oops:

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Bhaio @Windjammer saying the first photo @Khafee posted was indeed a JF17 while flying over Quetta not Karachi. This has been confirmed by someone in PAF. :oops:
but he (Khafee) also said in the same post that 6 (2x new and 4 used that were upgraded to double their life) have been delivered. Does he confirmed or denied it.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
but he also said in the same post that 6 (2x new and 4 used that were upgraded to double their life) have been delivered. Does he confirmed or denied it.
On that Saanp soongiya hai sub ko.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
No I couldn't find where did he say as you mentioned above@Capricorn5192
On the very first post of this thread at 3:56am today. Here is the link to the post:-

And here is a screenshot:-
1596374088389.png

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Having reserves and recovering oil are two different things. From government there was an amateur announcement, chances were bleak and experts were against this artificial hype because kekra-1 dint just popup 2 years ago it was maybe the 18th drill in past 70 years with each costing 60-80million USD. There are other areas especially along the punjab/sindh areas next to border. Indians are extracting oil from as close as 5kms from our border and they are going to invest about 5 Billions USD to increase rate.
Naive assessment, one which has been debunked many times, on this forum. Besides, TIME has a habit of putting people in their places.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I dont understand the issue, didnt you see how recently a retd PAF Sr.Off took Windy bahi to task? Anyways he is entitled to his views, all we have to do is wait for a few days.

Arsalan345

Reactions
117 1 0
Country
Pakistan
i think picture doesn't matter. we needed jets and we have them Another forum on facebook also confirmed j-10 by putting jet picture yesterday.all this is no coincidence. here on this forum,you have to wait and patience is necessary here. khafee bhai isn't a robot and i believe he can't reveal everything.there are limits xd.