WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 18 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Arsalan345

Reactions
117 1 0
Country
Pakistan
All those forums are taking it from defence PK. So until PAF shows them nothing is final. Therefore wait for the ceremony and when that happens than we can all have one big party
Indications are crystal clear. You are right.Paf will reveal it at some other time. Let indians enjoy rafale. They picked up our jets story and now crying openly hahaha.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Indications are crystal clear. You are right.Paf will reveal it at some other time. Let indians enjoy rafale. They picked up our jets story and now crying openly hahaha.
Link of Indians crying please

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Why isn't Pakistan announcing any of these acquisitions? We haven't even seen official announcement for the VT-4. Though it seems to be here long ago. Something strange is going on... or Khafee is trolling us and will declare April Fool a few weeks down the line.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Why isn't Pakistan announcing any of these acquisitions? We haven't even seen official announcement for the VT-4. Though it seems to be here long ago. Something strange is going on... or Khafee is trolling us and will declare April Fool a few weeks down the line.
April is long gone.

The game is a mystery to me, Game played by PA and Tri services.

Strange indeed.

Is it because of IMF/FATF ? The silence ?

Arsalan345

Reactions
117 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Link of Indians crying please
Screenshot_2020-08-02-20-31-43.png

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Please read again. The threat from the East (India) has diminished due to the coming acquisitions. But I think they will still want war. You can’t do much about fanatics.
My mistake ...ur rest of the post was about Afghanistan and post 9/11...
...that one sentence in the middle about India(without the specific mention by name)...I confused it...thinking Afganistan is still the subject.

Last edited:

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
April is long gone.

The game is a mystery to me, Game played by PA and Tri services.

Strange indeed.

Is it because of IMF/FATF ? The silence ?
It is possible for the IMF and WB to complain that their funds and debt relief were used for a buying spree.

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
Did Pakistan win a lottery? No?
Did you mean Pakistan should basically go Bust?
Grow up

Ok here are my two cents on this induction if this news is true and ceremony does takes place soon INSHALLAH than I sincerely hope Pakistan doesn't do the circus of inducting one squadron or two squadrons like some countries like Indonesia or Malaysia do. Pakistan should basically go big or go home. Therefore if J 15 are for Naval aviation than 3 squadrons of those and 100 J 10 C and 100 of JH7 B and than use them to unleash hell on India specially the city I love the most Mumbai !!!! and burn it to the ground. And please for GOD sake retire Mirages.

@baqai @Thorough Pro @Armchair @Counter-Errorist @Arsalan @Lone Ranger @maxpane @Mastankhan @Muhammad Omar @Cookie Monster @Mingle

Quaid12

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't know guys but this all doesn't makes sense. J-10C is a multirole fighter similar to JF-17 Block III, we have also heard PAF has rejected J-10 on multiple occasions so what's the point of acquiring them. Also J-15 is a carrier based platform so why all of a sudden why PAF got interested in it. I have a gut feeling this all news is fake