WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 19 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
My

My mistake ...ur rest of the post was about Afghanistan and post 9/11...
...that one sentence in the middle about India(without the specific mention by name)...I confused it...thinking Afganistan is still the subject.

We were encircled. India, Afghanistan and even Iran (through Kalbushan et al) were on the offensive. Fencing, US withdrawal and Chinese investment in Iran have taken care of Iran and Afghanistan pretty well. The threat from the East remains but diminished. Given the Hindutva ideology, it will need to be finished in the future.

Arsalan345

Reactions
117 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Hahaha.
Screenshot_2020-08-02-21-31-45.png

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
PNAF could possibly look like this within a year:

1. One squadron JF-17
2. Two squadrons JH-7P
3. Two squadrons J-15P
4. Two squadrons UCAVs

90 fighter aircraft
36 UCAVs
Rest legacy aircraft already present and some new helicopters.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Pak should perhaps take this as a golden opportunity to "act weak when strong" and allow them to make a mistake with their new "god" Rafale. Once they make that mistake, Pak should turn the tables and settle Kashmir once and for all.

We were encircled. India, Afghanistan and even Iran (through Kalbushan et al) were on the offensive. Fencing, US withdrawal and Chinese investment in Iran have taken care of Iran and Afghanistan pretty well. The threat from the East remains but diminished. Given the Hindutva ideology, it will need to be finished in the future.

Blackbirdz!

Reactions
218 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Many Congratulations to everyone! Sorry I was busy trying to become a GDP only to be refused by parents after clearing my initials.
With this awesome news I am kicking myself and feeling bumbed out ALOT! No one knows what would have happened. I leave ot to Allah now. Hopefully I will stay active and contribute again. Once again many Congratulations to everyone @Khafee ILY was there from the start as a believer.

is this you?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Lol,
Atleast I have identified one “Guest”,
Let’s see who are the others.

Message to the “Guests” on this thread, Especially from India : Why not join the forum and speak on our face instead of farting on Twitter?

Quaid12

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Lol,
Atleast I have identified one “Guest”,
Let’s see who are the others.

Message to the “Guests” on this thread, Especially from India : Why not join the forum and speak on our face instead of farting on Twitter?
They don't have courage

Muhammad Omar

Reactions
595 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Why isn't Pakistan announcing any of these acquisitions? We haven't even seen official announcement for the VT-4. Though it seems to be here long ago. Something strange is going on... or Khafee is trolling us and will declare April Fool a few weeks down the line.

Same question...

When our Navy can openly announce Frigates corvettes or submarines procurement
Why is Air Force is not announcing the accusations of aircraft strange...

Same goes for army they can announce procurement of HQ16 or Al Khalid-1 or T129 attack Helicopters but fails to announce SH-15 or VT4 procurement

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Why isn't Pakistan announcing any of these acquisitions? We haven't even seen official announcement for the VT-4. Though it seems to be here long ago. Something strange is going on... or Khafee is trolling us and will declare April Fool a few weeks down the line.
April passed 5 months ago