WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 20 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Lol,
Atleast I have identified one “Guest”,
Let’s see who are the others.

Message to the “Guests” on this thread, Especially from India : Why not join the forum and speak on our face instead of farting on Twitter?
Don't waste your replies on those village idiots across the border to the east. They are a lost cause.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Same question...

When our Navy can openly announce Frigates corvettes or submarines procurement
Why is Air Force is not announcing the accusations of aircraft strange...

Same goes for army they can announce procurement of HQ16 or Al Khalid-1 or T129 attack Helicopters but fails to announce SH-15 or VT4 procurement
One word....timing

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Lol,
Atleast I have identified one “Guest”,
Let’s see who are the others.

Message to the “Guests” on this thread, Especially from India : Why not join the forum and speak on our face instead of farting on Twitter?
That's like adding sh$t to your clean glass of water. Why would you do that? Let's keep this forum PAK

Muhammad Omar

Reactions
595 17 0
Country
Pakistan
One word....timing

Kaun c timing?? 2028 me aane wali submarine 2016 me announce hojati hai Block 3 2015 me announce hogaya

F16V
J15
J10
JH-7A kab announce hon gai?? Pehle eid se pehle ceremony thi ab eid k bad 5th August ko phr 14 August phr 06 September then 23 March 2021

Omar

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
37 0 0
Country
Canada
I know I am going to get killed here for the following comments but I am going to write what’s on my mind.

First of all, Thank you @Khafee bhai..you kept your promise!

Adding another type does not make sense to me. PAF seems to have forgone the idea of multirole and going for specialized craft.

J-15P specifically designed for maritime operation with long range makes up for a strike fighter that we were missing to keep our coast safe! With Mirages on the out we needed this to carry C-802s for a longer range.

J-10C is need of the hour with some redundancies from JF-17. I can see PAF planners going for this plane as a Mirage on steroids and more. As PAF shown before that they prefer to have two supply chains active,e.g Erieye and ZDK-03, SD-10s and AMRAAM. With JF-17 acting as work horse, PAF wanted to compliment high end F-16 52+/70/72 with J-10C.

JH-7A would the be 7th type in PAF,
1. F-16 with different blocks
2. F-7PG
3. JF-17 with different blocks
4. J-10C
5. J-15P
6. Mirage with different variants

Adding one more type to maintain does not make sense with minimal benefit. With rumours Of JH-7 on the way out in PLAAF, PAF inducting this type seems a step back. The funds for this type may be better suited for other projects such as R&D for energy weapons, hyper-sonic missiles and stealth drones. PAF could have increased the number of J-10C procured.

Anyhoo, I am not a person who pretends to know it all. I trust the PAF decision-makers, they must have done their due diligence.

Quaid12

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I have already done that Khafee sent a link to introduce myself and I did it there, am I supposed to do it somewhere else?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You just wait and remember my word's if it happens it happens if it doesn't then it is what it is.
I'm sitting on so much intel, but these Fkers just spoil your mood. The only thing they are good at it is being keyboard warriors and armchair generals.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Kaun c timing?? 2028 me aane wali submarine 2016 me announce hojati hai Block 3 2015 me announce hogaya

F16V
J15
J10
JH-7A kab announce hon gai?? Pehle eid se pehle ceremony thi ab eid k bad 5th August ko phr 14 August phr 06 September then 23 March 2021
Take current circumstances into account. Dont just blindly look infront of you. Open your eyes and look around you. Observe what's happening in pakistan and the world lately. Then make a conclusion

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Please read again. The threat from the East (India) has diminished due to the coming acquisitions. But I think they will still want war. You can’t do much about fanatics.
What else can be expected from A nation that elects cow and human urine drinkers