WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 22 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
I'm sitting on so much intel, but these Fkers just spoil your mood. The only thing they are good at it is being keyboard warriors and armchair generals.
You are most welcome to make 1 new thread per day if it's allright with you because waking up to this thread made me and many others feel good

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
we layman always ask of engine commonality , can you shed some light what type of commonality is required to decrease the maintenance cost ? @Khafee

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Because that's our own and people were calling HIT unless, waste of resources (including me and I will still do so until they start acting productive)
Dont.

HIT does, what it is given approval for. IT is a SOE, not a PVT Corp. It has serious limitations.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
With the Turks upgrading our Agosta-90B subs and the ToT we received, the French are pretty much out of the picture anyway. MRF and F-7 infrastructure will need to be repurposed to accommodate the new acquisitions. Should not be too difficult.
1st one is back, someone needs to open a dedicated thread on it.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
No chance of ceremony taking place on 5th as Imran Khan would be in Azad Kashmir as India passed laws on 5th August.
how long does it take to fly from Muzafarabad to karachi? and what better time to kick India in the nuts then on Aug 05. Only issue is weather.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
]
how long does it take to fly from Muzafarabad to karachi? and what better time to kick India in the nuts then on Aug 05. Only issue is weather.

Predictions of a massive weather system entering Sindh in coming 2 to 3 days