WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 46 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Brother i saw this news on Facebook official page of PN with the pics also, now mostly PN give the news through their own media outlet. PN public relations.My bad it was officially inducted into Pakistan Navy. I saw this news also on Dawn newspaper.
This is PN's official page:

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Guys pray for Lebanon
Is this the relevant thread ?
And, What was to happen, has happened, We can pray for future, And the victims.

But I seriously am confused with the media rethoric of using “Pray For XYZ” for a place which already had got affected “In Past Tense”,
Such as PrayForParis in the past, It has no value TBH.

Pray is for future, And the good/bad of past, Not that our prayers would change the past.

Instead, It should be like, Sympathies for XYZ

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Guys pray for Lebanon
Please do not derail this thread.

Post in relevant thread.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
That is what I think.

Furthermore, Now HORUS Mirages in the scene, I am trying to fit them somewhere, Maybe the fact that Mirage HORUS are better than any Of our current Mirages, Plus they can he used as BVR Fighters, We can squeeze our Mirage fleet to just highly capable Multi Role mirages

Sir may be the Mirage Horus and other upgraded Mirages can form second tier to replace F7PGs along with non upgraded Mirages, more focus on A2A warfare than ground strikes.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir may be the Mirage Horus and other upgraded Mirages can form second tier to replace F7PGs along with non upgraded Mirages, more focus on A2A warfare than ground strikes.
People (not you) are ignoring the obvious staring them in the face = Multirole.

A lot of the new inductions will have crossover capabilities, and PAF has a good track record of using the unexpected.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
People (not you) are ignoring the obvious staring them in the face = Multirole.

A lot of the new inductions will have crossover capabilities, and PAF has a good track record of using the unexpected.
This is what I have been saying on this thread, The new Mirages are true Multirole fighters, Unlike the current ones which have been specialized for Anti Ground ops

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This is what I have been saying on this thread, The new Mirages are true Multirole fighters, Unlike the current ones which have been specialized for Anti Ground ops
Horus, capabilities are known, why dont you post their specs / capabilities on the relevant thread.