WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 51 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I need to take a deep breathe and forget everything else for now. Too much going on around my life and and to this world. How are you ? Hope you are sound and well.a
Thank You for asking Alh all good. Stay clam and have faith in the Almighty.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
what about J-10, J-15 and JH-7's which had landed?
Since you have seen that bird, there were so much effort from other people to prove that you haven’t seen nothing different. I believe someone posted two jft pictures together to prove that that’s your double engine version of the night lol

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Since you have seen that bird, there were so much effort from other people to prove that you haven’t seen nothing different. I believe someone posted two jft pictures together to prove that that’s your double engine version of the night lol
that clever man is playing a game of deception there.
once he agrees with you and in next sentence confuses you.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Updates are that SMQ has put all future acquisitions in jeopardy.
Off course after such stupid public statement consequences are must.
Who ever is behind SMQ actually achieved what thay want at this critical time.
But one thing is obvious SMQ is not alone in this public showoff drama. Other thing is foreshore that Kashmir was never concern of SMQ so whole story have some different motive in actual.

We dont know till now if anyone will actually do some kind practical damage control for now or keep quite.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Or may be not announce at all, if further induction of these bird stopped due to back off sponsor...
Then what PAf do we only few of these birds
Sir if Pakistan has got 6 JH7 and 10 J15s then they cannot be kept hidden for longer time span shall be revealed just like JY27 A.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir if Pakistan has got 6 JH7 and 10 J15s then they cannot be kept hidden for longer time span shall be revealed just like JY27 A.
Yes un official news may leaks. But will totally useless info if numbers remain less then one sqr for each

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
The radar got revealed by IMINT by OSINT sites/organisations.Those places are the first to spot things in the commercial sector.Same goes for this case.We'll be confirmed when they blow the whistle.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes un official news may leaks. But will totally useless info if numbers remain less then one sqr for each
At worst there shall be a mix squadron i.e 10 J15 and 6 JH7. However in medium term Pakistan may get upgraded JH7 in small batches by own sources.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
At worst there shall be a mix squadron i.e 10 J15 and 6 JH7. However in medium term Pakistan may get upgraded JH7 in small batches by own sources.
Yes can get certian more in limited numbers on soft loan from china or CPEC based donation.

but main problem will maintenance and infrastructure cost which will not feasible to have such limited numbers various platforms.

For better they can invert to increase numbers of thunder bravos and block 3 as quick as possible. Bcuz numbers do metters

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
But @Khafee also said in J-15s thread that PAF's budget was accumulating since 2005 as there were no new inductions apart from JF-17s. But now it is being implied that these acquisitions are paid completely or partially by KSA/GCC and now because of our strained relations we might not get these.