WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 53 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

BATMAN

Reactions
5 1,181 34
Country
Pakistan
1602341768501.png

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
1 1,966 65
Country
Pakistan
It can be a good choice for carrying anti ship /anti radiation and cruise missiles. It can fly low, evading early detection.
Hi,

I don't think it has that capability built into its system. It was basically a tank buster---that could fly in low---take a lots of flack---and return the pilot home.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
110 21,077 1,066
Country
Saudi Arabia
does it have TFR? i have always been in awe and love with Tornados with their TFR's
:)D

AESA radar, with this feature built in.

Last edited:

BATMAN

Reactions
5 1,181 34
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I don't think it has that capability built into its system. It was basically a tank buster---that could fly in low---take a lots of flack---and return the pilot home.
Dear MK, you talk about of times couple of decades ago, technology is developing fast, and the consequent updates on every design.
Integrating cruise missiles /anti ship missiles with JH-7 is a non issue and most likely that would be the primary role of JH-7 in PAF.
Hoping to see JH*-7 in strike role, decimating enemy radars and missile sites.... see picture above, i forsee PAF JH-7 being weaponized in same way.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
110 21,077 1,066
Country
Saudi Arabia
Dear MK, you talk about of times couple of decades ago, technology is developing fast, and the consequent updates on every design.
Integrating cruise missiles /anti ship missiles with JH-7 is a non issue and most likely that would be the primary role of JH-7 in PAF.
Hoping to see JF-7 in strike role, decimating enemy radars and missile sites.... see picture above, i forsee PAF JH-7 being weaponized in same way.
JF-17 or JH-7 ?