WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 53 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
1602341768501.png

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
It can be a good choice for carrying anti ship /anti radiation and cruise missiles. It can fly low, evading early detection.

Hi,

I don't think it has that capability built into its system. It was basically a tank buster---that could fly in low---take a lots of flack---and return the pilot home.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I don't think it has that capability built into its system. It was basically a tank buster---that could fly in low---take a lots of flack---and return the pilot home.
Dear MK, you talk about of times couple of decades ago, technology is developing fast, and the consequent updates on every design.
Integrating cruise missiles /anti ship missiles with JH-7 is a non issue and most likely that would be the primary role of JH-7 in PAF.
Hoping to see JH*-7 in strike role, decimating enemy radars and missile sites.... see picture above, i forsee PAF JH-7 being weaponized in same way.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Dear MK, you talk about of times couple of decades ago, technology is developing fast, and the consequent updates on every design.
Integrating cruise missiles /anti ship missiles with JH-7 is a non issue and most likely that would be the primary role of JH-7 in PAF.
Hoping to see JF-7 in strike role, decimating enemy radars and missile sites.... see picture above, i forsee PAF JH-7 being weaponized in same way.
JF-17 or JH-7 ?