WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 56 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

vortex

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
56 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Well...I suppose covid 19 stopped the delivery of JH-7 or the version of it is sooo stealth that it’s not visible even if it is parked infront of us. (:-)

more seriously, we enjoyed the news and I suppose indians too enjoyed it. I mean their dothi was wet

vortex

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
56 0 0
Country
Pakistan
What is strange is that on the Twitter account their is a news posted recently :

97D1A7E5-87CD-4567-8F24-058F6588332A.jpeg

Check the date => 10 February 2021 !
Is it Khafee tweeting ?

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
What is strange is that on the Twitter account their is a news posted recently :

View attachment 17198
Check the date => 10 February 2021 !
Is it Khafee tweeting ?
@Lieutenant

Brother you can answer the above question, if you operate the twitter else can we hope it is @Khafee & relax to know he is all fine n good?

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
so apparently this fan art patch i made is picked by someone on twitter and is being distributed :p haven't been able to get my hands on those tweets till now. @Khafee should we presume this as dead end?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
so apparently this fan art patch i made is picked by someone on twitter and is being distributed :p haven't been able to get my hands on those tweets till now. @Khafee should we presume this as dead end?
The JH7's are here, but might be announced, right after all other platforms have been revealed. Right now they are not a priority. Their engines are proving to be troublesome. They might even be put in storage for a rainy day, or sent back.