What country is the most dangerous in the world? | World Defense

What country is the most dangerous in the world?

elmarianexx

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I think that the most dangerous country in the world is Russia or either Turkey. :D
What are your opinions, dear folks?

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Australia. They have more deadly spiders, insects, animals, and snakes than anywhere else in the world. I don't have references to back my statement up. I don't actually know if its completely true. I just think it is.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Syria. Once the civil war started, the violence and the unrest reached to high levels that forced millions of Syrians to leave their home due to the no life security. Rather than the entire country has become a hotbed for all criminals whatever they're fighting with Assad or ISIS .

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Mexico, imo. The gangs, drug trafficking and corrupt officials combine to make Mexico a place I definitely do not want to be.

Freespirit

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
IntelCenter Top 10 Most Dangerous Countries (CTI Rankings)

Well, this website shows the information on what country is the most dangerous to live in. It is based on a country's threat index (CTI) which are the number of killings, terrorism, injuries and incidents. The top five countries are:

1. Iraq
2. Syria
3. Nigeria
4. Somalia
5. Afghanistan

I do think Syria should be number one on this list as the terror group ISIS dominated most of it. Imagine the danger of having that group in a country. Let us hope they do not branch out into other countries.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Somalia is one of the worst and has been quite dangerous for decades now. It's another lair for terrorists who currently are waging war against the government and transform the country into an "Islamic State" governed solely by Sharia law. In Somalia no one is safe . . . not the Somalis, the peace-keepers whose presence in the country has changed nothing nor foreigners who may be dumb enough to visit the country.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
I have been reading the newspaper the other day. There is an article about South Sudan which said that the breakup of Sudan (into north and south) created a sort of power struggle. And after South Sudan was established, there was the personal fight between the president and vice president. With that situation of the government, the country is in shambles with the ongoing civil war. So I guess it is South Sudan for me that is the most dangerous.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Injuries and incidents would include animal attacks, and such? I mean, this isn't a list of "most likely to be murdered" rather than "most likely to be killed",is it? I bet they don't rely on tourism money to keep their country afloat, lol

I now have a whole new list of places to never visit before I die.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
I think that the most dangerous country in the world is Russia or either Turkey. :D
What are your opinions, dear folks?
First,show us your real flags,then explain why Turkiye?

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
@T-123456
Are you from turkey? I don't know any of the flags.
Yeap, he is Turkish. So, i am.

T-12345 means, OP is using false nationality and country flags in his account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@T-123456 Abi, malumun beni tekrar banladılar.....sebebi aşşağıda (resmi sansürlememiştim)
download.png

Can you share this pic in the Çay Bahçesi.... since i blurred the image, there should be no problem. I want my friends to know that i left that place for good. But mods are deleting my threads and posts, so i can't get the word out.

Bubblegum Crisis

Professional
Reactions
230 5 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yeap, he is Turkish. So, i am.

T-12345 means, OP is using false nationality and country flags in his account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@T-123456 Abi, malumun beni tekrar banladılar.....sebebi aşşağıda (resmi sansürlememiştim)
View attachment 1141

Can you share this pic in the Çay Bahçesi.... since i blurred the image, there should be no problem. I want my friends to know that i left that place for good. But mods are deleting my threads and posts, so i can't get the word out.

I admire your courage and sacrifice for this fight, my friend. :,(

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
I admire your courage and sacrifice for this fight, my friend. :,(

I'm not going let anyone walk over me for any reason..... I see that Pakistanis whom call our brothers have become the toy of Chinese. They like to talk about Ummah, Muslim brotherhood so much. But when it comes to Chinese opression on Muslim, they say it's Chinese internal affairs....In Taqqiya they are near Iranians......

xenon54

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
23 0 0
Country
Turkey
I'm not going let anyone walk over me for any reason..... I see that Pakistanis whom call our brothers have become the toy of Chinese. They like to talk about Ummah, Muslim brotherhood so much. But when it comes to Chinese opression on Muslim, they say it's Chinese internal affairs....In Taqqiya they are near Iranians......
Sinan bence onlarin eline oynadin, sirf bizden olabilidignce cok banlaya bilmek icin kendi bölümlerinde Türkiye hakkinda baslik aciyorlar sonrada mass report ediyorlar.
Biliyorum sinirlendin ama kural cigneyerek onlarin eline oynadin, keske yapmasaydin, ne yazarlarsa yazsinlar ne degistirir? Hadi orta dogu bölümünde cevap verebiliyorsun gene ama onlarin bölümünde yüzlerce troll dolu nasil bas edeceksinki, ignore et bir haftaya kalmaz bütün konular kendiliginden ölür zaten.

Sry for offtopic didnt know where to post, pls move it if needed but dont delete it, thx.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0

I had this conversation with @T-123456 and was told by him that the issue of Chinese Muslims is rather political one. However, im keep on hearing different stories that they are really oppressed based on their religion background.