What country is the most dangerous in the world? | Page 2 | World Defense

What country is the most dangerous in the world?

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Sinan bence onlarin eline oynadin, sirf bizden olabilidignce cok banlaya bilmek icin kendi bölümlerinde Türkiye hakkinda baslik aciyorlar sonrada mass report ediyorlar.
Biliyorum sinirlendin ama kural cigneyerek onlarin eline oynadin, keske yapmasaydin, ne yazarlarsa yazsinlar ne degistirir? Hadi orta dogu bölümünde cevap verebiliyorsun gene ama onlarin bölümünde yüzlerce troll dolu nasil bas edeceksinki, ignore et bir haftaya kalmaz bütün konular kendiliginden ölür zaten.

Sry for offtopic didnt know where to post, pls move it if needed but dont delete it, thx.

Sorun o değil....ben zaten Far-East section'a giremiyorum bile....adamlar kendi bölümümüzdeki "Uygur Thread"i bir sözleriyle kitlettirdiler Webmaster'a.. Bununla ilgili bir thread açttım tartışıldı, ilk önce suggestions section'a taşıdılar, orda bir çinli bana 4 tane negative rating verdi durduk yere, sonra threadi kitlediler ve sildiler.

Rating bölümünde şikayet ettim bi şey yapamayız dediler.

Zaten Far-East section'a girmediğimi GHQ'ya yazdım cumartesi günü. Her gün yeni mesaj atıyorum ama bir allahın kulu cevap bile vermiyor ama ne hikmetse, sıradan bir çinli user Webmaster'a bizim konumuzu kapattırabiliyor....

Benim o forumla işim bitti...bana saygısızca davranan forumla daha da işim olmaz.

Benim için şu aşağıdaki resmi koyarsan sevinirim.... O resim mozaikli değildi yine banladılar.....banlasınlar önemli değilde, mesajımı da sildiler....o yüzden mozaikledim şimdi. İnsanlara forum kurallarına uymadığı için banladık diyorlar ama durum öyle değil. Beni banladıktan sonra, mesajımı edit yapıp resmi kaldırabilecekken, mesajı toptan siliyorlar. Çok zeki ya arkadaşlar.
download.png

I had this conversation with @T-123456 and was told by him that the issue of Chinese Muslims is rather political one. However, im keep on hearing different stories that they are really oppressed based on their religion background.
Politicians are not even commenting about the issue. Turkish people are organizing protests everywhere in Turkey.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
I admire your courage and sacrifice for this fight, my friend. :,(

Did you see how its done?
You think we let them walk over us,sh!t hit the fan now.
They will lose all Turkish members,you Arabs should have done the same but dont worry,we are there.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Yeap, he is Turkish. So, i am.

T-12345 means, OP is using false nationality and country flags in his account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@T-123456 Abi, malumun beni tekrar banladılar.....sebebi aşşağıda (resmi sansürlememiştim)
View attachment 1141

Can you share this pic in the Çay Bahçesi.... since i blurred the image, there should be no problem. I want my friends to know that i left that place for good. But mods are deleting my threads and posts, so i can't get the word out.
Sinan,kazamiz mubarek olsun,o is tamam,butun Turkleri oradan cekecegiz.
Benide banladilar,seni yalniz birakirmiyim hic.
Cabatli benim orada,gelde bir konus,seni soruyor.

Bubblegum Crisis

Professional
Reactions
230 5 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Did you see how its done?
You think we let them walk over us,sh!t hit the fan now.
They will lose all Turkish members,you Arabs should have done the same but dont worry,we are there.

Unfortunately, friend, we were not numerous enough to weigh or scare them.

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Sinan,kazamiz mubarek olsun,o is tamam,butun Turkleri oradan cekecegiz.
Benide banladilar,seni yalniz birakirmiyim hic.
Cabatli benim orada,gelde bir konus,seni soruyor.
Okay abi. :)

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I had this conversation with @T-123456 and was told by him that the issue of Chinese Muslims is rather political one. However, im keep on hearing different stories that they are really oppressed based on their religion background.

No doubt they do oppress Muslim minority there, but not in manner/sense Westerners have. Chinese simply don't tolerate religion ever since their inception as it is considered threat to the state. State doesn't follow religion and opposes family social fabric. That's why they limit amount of children, they won't want families to make up big families to make up tribes, etc....

In their ancient empires the Legalists opposed Confusciaism due to fear of rebellion against government.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
I think that the most dangerous country in the world is Russia or either Turkey. :D
What are your opinions, dear folks?
Lol....neither Russia nor Turkey. I been to Turkey and I can speak with authority. The country is very very safe and stable. Russia as well is safe.

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Lol....neither Russia nor Turkey. I been to Turkey and I can speak with authority. The country is very very safe and stable. Russia as well is safe.
Westerners have prejudices.....when i was in Italy a foreign friend asked me "Do you ride camels in your country."

I said "Yes for short distances, we ride camels. For long distances we have flying carpets." :)

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Westerners have prejudices.....when i was in Italy a foreign friend asked me "Do you ride camels in your country."

I said "Yes for short distances, we ride camels. For long distances we have flying carpets." :)
Ive ridden a camel before. A couple of times. But never a magic carpet. I would be terrified of falling off.

Anyway...

Yeah, westerners do have a lot of prejudices. Right now, in the deep south (where I live) they want to take down the flag that represents southern pride and culture because they believe its racists. They are even threatening country music singers about flying the rebel flag.Its a really big deal.

These people who obviously want to start a civil war because the south is prejudiced, are the same people who want to put signs up on public transportation bashing Islam and insisting all Muslims are evil.

Apparently, prejudice is okay, as long as they decide who people should hate. Its horrible... one of my favorite friends is Muslim. She hasn't killed anyone. I shouldn't have to defend her and other Muslims from slanderous accusations and general bashing.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Ive ridden a camel before. A couple of times. But never a magic carpet. I would be terrified of falling off.

Anyway...

Yeah, westerners do have a lot of prejudices. Right now, in the deep south (where I live) they want to take down the flag that represents southern pride and culture because they believe its racists. They are even threatening country music singers about flying the rebel flag.Its a really big deal.

These people who obviously want to start a civil war because the south is prejudiced, are the same people who want to put signs up on public transportation bashing Islam and insisting all Muslims are evil.

Apparently, prejudice is okay, as long as they decide who people should hate. Its horrible... one of my favorite friends is Muslim. She hasn't killed anyone. I shouldn't have to defend her and other Muslims from slanderous accusations and general bashing.
Didnt they already take down the Confederate Flag a couple of weeks or so ago?
Is it allowed to hang/hoist it somewhere on private property?

Last edited:

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Lol

At least camels can take the heat of the desert, stand firm against sandstorms and can also travel 50 days without food and water while the American made abrams for example do neither. Lol.

STM

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Romania
Well, Somalia hasn't even got a government, so methinks it's just a bad place to go in these rough times. Syria, as well, like someone pointed out well. Though why would you even consider these war-afflicted countries in the first place? You'd be technically commiting to suicide.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Depends on how you want to judge it. If you are judging it by leader then that defiantly goes to North Korea. No words needed to say way.

If you mean by people...that's difficult to say but it's got to be around the Syria/Iraq areas with all the ISIS nutjobs on the loose.

If you mean by any other region...any country that is host of the Brazilian Wandering Spider mainly on the basis that I hate spiders and the thing looks evil!